Dr. Ruth Westheimer, sex therapist, was a sniper for the IDF

I have to admit - that's hysterical :D

Thank you for posting Smilodonfatalis !!!! That is wonderful you made my day!!!

4 feet 7 inches, sex therapist and sniper too! yayyyyyyyyyyyy we love you Dr Ruth!:clap2:

I have to admit - that's hysterical :D

LOL...you think dr. ruth is hysterical...

i think the wadi al-haramiya sniper work was much more funny, and a outstanding piece of work too. god bless the steady hand and keen eye of tha'ir hamad.

this was perhaps the most skilled sniper work against enemy troops i have ever heard about.

Wadi al-Haramiya sniper attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i kinda like the IDF giving a nod to the soldiering work of oglaigh na h'Eireann sealadaigh when they counted their dead.

IRA link to PLO examined in hunt for deadly sniper - Telegraph

my god, the kid used an M-1, which has less effective range than an M-16 (and M-16s aren't noted for their range)...and he probably didn't even use a scope. if the damn thing hadn't blew up on him after 25 rounds, israel would have been signing unconditional surrender papers...LOL.

dr. ruth couldn't even stick it out in israel.

dr. ruth couldn't even stick it out in israel.

Why always with the negativity?

Always with a sting in the tail.

Can you be positive for once?

Not surprising at all! Our girls knew and still know how to fight like tigers.

September 2012, terrorists from the Gaza strip open fire at soldiers, killed by a brave Karakal IDF girl.

Our female force is the bravest!

So, did Doctor Ruth get any verifiable and righteous kills outta the deal? I'll bet it was one heckuva rush back then for a young woman to be taking out some of those Arab bastards who attacked their tiny new country.

Forum List

Back