Dr savage to retire from radio in Jan

The Bolsheviks have won
Savage is still super popular with tens of millions of listeners and will only be doing podcast next Jan
The radio Bolsheviks can’t silence the truth.

I think Savage was trying to tell us something most didn't want to hear,plud he is very ill now too/
No empire last forever.And they always come to a bloody end because of human nature. We get rich and lazy.Entertained and fed aka 'Bread and circuses'.
People get apatheic, and in our case add to that self loathing.
The Bolshevics have been here for over a 100 years.We just try to make the end as comfortable as possible.

The Bolsheviks have won
Savage is still super popular with tens of millions of listeners and will only be doing podcast next Jan

I think Savage was trying to tell us something most didn't want to hear,plud he is very ill now too/
No empire last forever.And they always come to a bloody end because of human nature. We get rich and lazy.Entertained and fed aka 'Bread and circuses'.
The Bolshevics have been here for over a 100 years.We just try to make the end as comfortable as possible.
He is doing a podcast but I may not care

The Bolsheviks have won

He is doing a podcast but I may not care

To me anymore it is just entertainment since I don't trust anything anyone says anymore. And not even that entertaining anymore either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back