Dr. Victoria, “Vaccine Expert”, dies suddenly at age 42

I'm sorry all this seems so unreal and nightmarish, I don't know anyone yet who died but I worry a lot about several people around me vaccinated at least 2 times are cancerous and with various health problems.
everyone , if they're honest, knows of someone who has a reaction, suffered some sort of debilitation, or had changes they were aware of here Dalia

few come out and blame the source, which is becoming harder and harder to deny
1688335107246.jpeg

~S~

Any health issues are far less than the assertions by the anti-vax goofballs. They don't have the data to support their nonsense.

Yes, even if many celebrities have been the victims of the dirty clot shot, someone has to be blind not to see that the elites and their buddies are doing well after having falsely claimed to have been vaccinated.
It seems the most valuable pro athletes are doing fine.

Only the second tier pro athletes, and college athlete seem to be hit by the clot shot myocarditis.

This could be just chance, or. . . it might be something more sinister. . .

Who knows. :tinfoil:

You have no scientific data proving the vaccines are safe, nor effective.
We do have some data.

Most of it depends on self-reporting.

What we do have, indicates, that the jab, in folks under 40, can have serious consequences, but for those in high risk groups over forty, COVID itself, can have the same types of problems.

Conclusion​

". . . The overall conclusion remains unchanged: vaccinating senior citizens was right; vaccinating young and healthy people was wrong; pressuring people into vaccination was criminal; omicron degraded vaccine protection after just one year; the value of additional “boosters” remains questionable; and potential long-term health effects of vaccination need to be monitored closely.

Many skeptics have substantially underestimated the health impact of covid and omicron on the elderly and other high-risk groups, and, perhaps because of this, they have significantly underestimated vaccine protection and overestimated vaccine-related mortality. Indeed, quite a few covid skeptics have themselves become fearmongers comparable to the covid alarmists before them.

On the other hand, one may have to ask if global mass vaccination during an ongoing pandemic really is the smartest strategy, given the many uncertainties linked to novel vaccines and the rapid spread and evolution of many respiratory viruses. The development of safe, effective and affordable treatment options, targeted at high-risk groups, might be a more promising strategy."

Yes, even if many celebrities have been the victims of the dirty clot shot, someone has to be blind not to see that the elites and their buddies are doing well after having falsely claimed to have been vaccinated.

Well, obviously not so much anymore.

After this experimental jab, we won't be seeing any more of that. . . :sigh2:
My sister died at 47 from a massive heart attack in 2007, I have cousins who have died around the same age as my sister from the same all prepandemic, people died every god-damned day and always have at all ages.

My sister died at 47 from a massive heart attack in 2007, I have cousins who have died around the same age as my sister from the same all prepandemic, people died every god-damned day and always have at all ages.

Sure, people die everyday but there is a time to hold corporations, fda, cdc, pharmas, and govt accountable for pushing a deadly vaccine that caused these deaths. 7 people died from the swine flu in the 70s AND the govt stopped the program. Why didn't they stop it this time? There was too much money to be had and they knew they could lie to the masses.

If you want to "hold corporations, fda, cdc, pharmas, and govt accountable for pushing a deadly vaccine" then produce the data that supports the facts.

No one has done that.

If you want to "hold corporations, fda, cdc, pharmas, and govt accountable for pushing a deadly vaccine" then produce the data that supports the facts.

No one has done that.

There are mountains of evidence. The govts around the world colluded with pharmas and gave them full indemnification of all deaths. This one had a 99.7 percent survival rate. I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if a virus came along with a 20-50 percent kill ratio.

Forum List

Back