Dr. Victoria, “Vaccine Expert”, dies suddenly at age 42

She is not well because of the vaccine and my aunt after her second shot the same day she could not stand on her feet since that time she is often dizzy.
You suspect that. Coincidence is not correlation. You aunt should be going to the doctor.

I got the shot and a bird fell out of the sky.

In less than 2.5 years there have been 1,884 athlete cardiac arrests or serious issues with 1,310 of them dead…

World Class athletes drop dead all the time for no reason…

Well, let say it’s climate change…

Good Sciencing is maintaining a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021 and 2022 after receiving one or more doses of Covid injections. As of April 2023, Good Sciencing had recorded 1,884 athlete cardiac arrests or serious issues since January 2021. There are another 55 cases that Good Sciencing is still investigating or awaiting further information.

In less than 2.5 years there have been 1,884 athlete cardiac arrests or serious issues with 1,310 of them dead…

World Class athletes drop dead all the time for no reason…

Well, let say it’s climate change…

Good Sciencing is maintaining a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021 and 2022 after receiving one or more doses of Covid injections. As of April 2023, Good Sciencing had recorded 1,884 athlete cardiac arrests or serious issues since January 2021. There are another 55 cases that Good Sciencing is still investigating or awaiting further information.

But did all of them have the vax. If they did out of the several million career athletes vaxxed, what is the %.

You suspect that. Coincidence is not correlation. You aunt should be going to the doctor.

I got the shot and a bird fell out of the sky.
How many times have you received the shot and boost? Because I ask this question because you do not seem to have realized what is happening around you? My loved ones are no longer the same, they have become completely Gaga Bobos.

tenor (2).gif

How many times have you received the shot and boost? Because I ask this question because you do not seem to have realized what is happening around you? My loved ones are no longer the same, they have become completely Gaga Bobos.

The data does not support the nutty conclusions of the anti-vaxxers.

Safety trials for new drugs and new types of vaccines take up to ten years.

Dr. Fauci said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to conform to be safe, even if they were “perfect”. Was Dr. Fauci lying?
No that's probably true. But remember before Covid we used to complain that the FDA was too slow to approve things that could save lives. Or ease pain.

Sorry we couldn't wait 10 years to deliver he vaccine.

My brother, a Republican, thinks you guys are ridiculous. We all know you are. You guys are so super cautious with this drug but when you go to the doctor for anything else, you let them stick you with anything they say you need. It's just that those things weren't policized like this.

My brother, a Republican, thinks you guys are ridiculous. We all know you are. You guys are so super cautious with this drug but when you go to the doctor for anything else, you let them stick you with anything they say you need. It's just that those things weren't policized like this
Wrong. I never go to the doctor because I never get sick.

Wrong. I never go to the doctor because I never get sick.

I hope one day you collapse in front of your family and when one of them goes to call 911 another family member stops them and says, "wait, dad never uses doctors. hang up that phone".

Wonder how many people got vaxxed and injured because of this guy's advice.

I am amazed that high school and college educated Americans think the know better than the great number of medical scientists and doctors who say we are better off as a whole to get vaxxed than not.

Forum List

Back