Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
CHICKENHAWK
02.16.16 4:10 PM ET
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
In a 1997 Howard Stern interview, the future presidential candidate likened sleeping with multiple women to service in the war he repeatedly avoided.
Draft-dodger Donald Trump once said that the danger he faced from getting sexually transmitted diseases was his own “personal Vietnam.”

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

So tell us when either Clinton served, how about Sanders? Obama?

Think before spewing nonsense

CHICKENHAWK
In a 1997 Howard Stern interview, the future presidential candidate likened sleeping with multiple women to service in the war he repeatedly avoided.
Draft-dodger Donald Trump once said that the danger he faced from getting sexually transmitted diseases was his own “personal Vietnam.”

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

but he'll bomb bomb bomb iran.

Like Kerry?

So you on the right are finally apologizing for ridiculing Kerry's service? About time.

As far as Trump goes, the draft-dodging just gives him added credibility in the eyes of his acolytes. Criminality and perversion are also considered resume-builders by the modern GOP, so Trump has a great resume.

Like Kerry?

So you on the right are finally apologizing for ridiculing Kerry's service? About time.

As far as Trump goes, the draft-dodging just gives him added credibility in the eyes of his acolytes. Criminality and perversion are also considered resume-builders by the modern GOP, so Trump has a great resume.

Well at least Hillary experienced "sniper fire".......<snicker>

Unless a person was a male who grew up facing the draft for service during Vietnam, it's best to shut your face when it comes to the "draft dodger" issue.

I was was drafted into the Army in early 1970 and wasn't happy about it. My platoon, about 50 soldiers, was composed of all draftees, except for one guy who joined. Nobody, I mean nobody, who was drafted in my platoon was thrilled about being part of the "green machine".

I had several friends who avoided the draft by various means. I hold no ill will towards them. They were just smarter than me, and made a conscious decision to resist being part of a national tragedy...... while I on the other hand, for good or bad, just went along with the flow.

So who was braver? ....... :cool:

Last edited:
Like Kerry?

Beg pardon I'm not close to being on the right

Unless a person was a male who grew up facing the draft for service during Vietnam, it's best to shut your face when it comes to the "draft dodger" issue.

I was was drafted into the Army in early 1970 and wasn't happy about it. My platoon, about 50 soldiers, was composed of all draftees, except for one guy who joined. Nobody, I mean nobody, who was drafted in my platoon was thrilled about being part of the "green machine".

I had several friends who avoided the draft by various means. I hold no ill will towards them. They were just smarter than me, and made a conscious decision to resist being part of a national tragedy...... while I on the other hand, for good or bad, just went along with the flow. ....... :cool:
Thank God you're here to post

Like Kerry?

Well at least Hillary experienced "sniper fire".......<snicker>
Sassy I found you.......
22 mins

CHICKENHAWK

but he'll bomb bomb bomb iran.

Then goes to show that the far left drones do not listen to Trump, just run on their religious narratives..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back