Draft for Dobbs (anti-Roe/Wade) called "brilliant"

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Ok, I skimmed through some of this, will finish reading the whole thing by tomorrow... and there was another article at OANN I didn't site here..

But this Dobbs case is amazing...

Ok, I skimmed through some of this, will finish reading the whole thing by tomorrow... and there was another article at OANN I didn't site here..

Bravo for a well thought & articulated reading of the leaked opinion as this simply returns the question to voters.
The progressive hyperbole is just juice to keep the leftists masses amped

This anti-abort respectfully disagrees.
I am just starting to dissect the leaked document, myself. So far, the gist of it is that the SCOTUS intends to overturn Roe and to do so in such a way to leave it up to each State Lawmakers to independently decide the legality of abortion in their State.

That is but a tiny step in the right direction.
What the SCOTUS could have done and SHOULD have done it Deal with the issue of "personhood" and when personhood begins, Head on and then explicitly tie their decision to the 14th Amendment where it clearly says that "all persons (regardless of age or stage of development" are Constitutionally entitled to the "equal protections of our laws."

Bravo for a well thought & articulated reading of the leaked opinion as this simply returns the question to voters.
The progressive hyperbole is just juice to keep the leftists masses amped
If I were on the scotus I would be

LMAO

at this point (at the snowflakes disintegrating... as they always do when you speak of ending child murder...)

I am just starting to dissect the leaked document, myself. So far, the gist of it is that the SCOTUS intends to overturn Roe and to do so in such a way to leave it up to each State Lawmakers to independently decide the legality of abortion in their State.

What the SCOTUS could have done and SHOULD have done it Deal with the issue of "personhood" and when personhood begins, Head on and then explicitly tie their decision to the 14th Amendment where it clearly says that "all persons (regardless of age or stage of development" are Constitutionally entitled to the "equal protections of our laws."
well, of course they should do that...

There will be another case b4 them soon for that issue..

Thanks for mentioning this...

that primal screaming woman should be embarrassed

but libs are too clueless and un-self-aware to experience much of that, apparently

draft says what I've been thinking

basically

can't keep precedent simply bc it is precedent...

think if we had kept Plessy

Forum List

Back