Drag queen storytime supporters drown out protest in Lincoln Square

You are daft. Try working in little theater and get back to us.
I'll bet you're wishing now you'd never tried to defend this. Well, you would, if you had any self-awareness. Or did your handlers assign you to this thread?

Even a majority of Republicans now support gay marriage. You bigots are losers. Literally.
I support gay marriage. I don’t support adults trying to legitimize adult-children sexual or romantic relationships. I don’t support adults grooming children. I wish I could say the same for Democrats and Liberals.

I support gay marriage. I don’t support adults trying to legitimize adult-children sexual or romantic relationships. I don’t support adults grooming children. I wish I could say the same for Democrats and Liberals.
Isn't it Republican Matty Gaetz who's embroiled in a child sex scandal, and that's after you clowns nominated the guy adjudicated liable for sexual assault.

Last edited:
Isn't it Republican Matty Gaetz who's embroiled in a child sex scandal, and that's after you clowns nominated the guy adjudicated liable for sexual assault.
The difference is conservatives want child molesters executed. Their politics is immaterial.

Leftists want their leaders protected from prosecution and believe being attracted to children is natural.

The difference is conservatives want child molesters executed. Their politics is immaterial.
That's counter to the fact that Republicans voted for Matty Gaetz and none of his Republican colleagues are demanding he step down.
Leftists want their leaders protected from prosecution and believe being attracted to children is natural.
Which leftists are these?

If Gaetz is guilty, put him away. This isn’t about defending people who engage in such acts. This is about people pushing for alleged relationships by Gaetz to be acceptable.

If Gaetz is guilty, put him away. This isn’t about defending people who engage in such acts. This is about people pushing for alleged relationships by Gaetz to be acceptable.
Which people? Republican voters? That's who voted for him. :dunno:

That's counter to the fact that Republicans voted for Matty Gaetz and none of his Republican colleagues are demanding he step down.
Don't confuse conservatives with Republicans.
Which leftists are these?

California Assembly passes bill allowing some pedophiles to not register as sex offenders, with stipulations

The Left’s Appalling Efforts to ‘Normalize’ Pedophilia

New study shows 55 percent of Democrats are tolerant of the term ‘minor-attracted persons’

And don't forget all the leftist bureaucrats refusing to investigate and prosecute Epstein Island visitors. Maxwell was convicted of selling children to...nobody, apparently.

Don't confuse conservatives with Republicans.

California Assembly passes bill allowing some pedophiles to not register as sex offenders, with stipulations

The Left’s Appalling Efforts to ‘Normalize’ Pedophilia

New study shows 55 percent of Democrats are tolerant of the term ‘minor-attracted persons’

And don't forget all the leftist bureaucrats refusing to investigate and prosecute Epstein Island visitors. Maxwell was convicted of selling children to...nobody, apparently.
I'll address your links but first of all one of the prosecutors in South Florida that gave Epstein a sweetheart plea deal ended up as Trump's Labor Secretary.

Alexander Acosta - Wikipedia

Now about your links. The first one isn't about Democrats not prosectuing people for pedophilia or their crimes against children. It's about a changing of the sex registry which is something you get put on after conviction. Personally I don't think they go far enough. Once you pay your debt to society I think that should be it. You shouldn't be made to have to go around and tell your neighbors about your past. To me that feels like a violation of your freedom of speech and privacy. That seems like government compelling speech. Criminal records are public records for anyone inclined to look on their own behalf.

The other links are about making an intellectual distinction between people who are attracted to kids through no fault of their own and pedophiles who are the people who actually act on that attraction and harm children. What's your problem with that?

I already stated my problem and it is not what you are suggesting. You have a problem with comprehension.
In your response to me you wrote about how offended you were people were reading to children. If you have some other egregious offense you'd like to state, state it. I'm not searching your history for it. :dunno:

In your response to me you wrote about how offended you were people were reading to children. If you have some other egregious offense you'd like to state, state it. I'm not searching your history for it. :dunno:
Did I say I had a problem with people reading to children or did I question why drag queens insist on reading to children? You have a comprehension issue.

Forum List

Back