dream dem ticket.....Warren/Biden.....bye Hillary!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
upload_2015-8-23_22-40-54.jpeg

If there is a God please let this become a reality.....warren is by far the best female candidate ever in the history of women to address shit and make it real. Biden is a good man, together this is the team I would vote for. Fuck hillary, fuck bill...won't vote for this btich no matter what!!

It's a little early to decide on any one candidate. For now that looks like Hillary, but the others certainly have an opportunity to make their case.

I thought that Warren had already consulted her tribe elders and the moon and stars to conclude that the time was not right to pitch her tee-pee in the front lawn of the White House. In fact, she has already sent up smoke signals to this effect.

I thought that Warren had already consulted her tribe elders and the moon and stars to conclude that the time was not right to pitch her tee-pee in the front lawn of the White House. In fact, she has already sent up smoke signals to this effect.

She said she wouldn't run for president. Did she ever say she'd nix running for vp?

First of all, Warren isn't likely to run. Second, if Biden runs, it won't be as VP. Third, I wish you were right.

Scott Brown tried to use that hateful smear and lost. :D

But you go ahead and run with that, if that's all you got.

Her brothers defended her, stating that they "grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family's Cherokee and Delaware heritage". The New England Historical Genealogical Society found a family newsletter that alluded to a marriage license application that listed Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as a Cherokee, but could not find the primary document and found no proof of her descent. The Oklahoma Historical Society said that finding a definitive answer about Native American heritage can be difficult because of intermarriage and deliberate avoidance of registration. Former colleagues and supervisors at universities she worked at stated that Warren's ancestry played no role in her hiring. In her 2014 autobiography, Warren described the allegations as untrue and hurtful.

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Her brothers defended her, stating that they "grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family's Cherokee and Delaware heritage". The New England Historical Genealogical Society found a family newsletter that alluded to a marriage license application that listed Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as a Cherokee, but could not find the primary document and found no proof of her descent. The Oklahoma Historical Society said that finding a definitive answer about Native American heritage can be difficult because of intermarriage and deliberate avoidance of registration. Former colleagues and supervisors at universities she worked at stated that Warren's ancestry played no role in her hiring. In her 2014 autobiography, Warren described the allegations as untrue and hurtful.

Yes, she's full of shit. Thanks for the confirmation.

Yes, she's full of shit. Thanks for the confirmation.

If she ever does run, I hope that's what you wacko's focus on.

They need to run on infrastructure, science, education, minimum wage, legalizing pot and going to mars!
My GOD, man! Get a new gig!
You're pathetic.

Lol, this is a better argument then identity polices. You really fucking think we shouldn't fund our infrastructure and science institutions, right? Seriously. Damn.

They're good items to run on if you wish to remain a first world country.

They need to run on infrastructure, science, education, minimum wage, legalizing pot and going to mars!
My GOD, man! Get a new gig!
You're pathetic.

Lol, this is a better argument then identity polices. You really fucking think we shouldn't fund our infrastructure and science institutions, right? Seriously. Damn.

They're good items to run on if you wish to remain a first world country.
They are, if you can pay for them without further raping the people who are already paying for the irresponsible behavior of 30% or so of the population. Get immigration under control, get NASA out of the climate business and back into space exploration, cut the welfare rolls in half, cut corporate taxes in order to induce companies to bring back jobs and we can talk.
Until then, your broken record won't play.

Forum List

Back