Dream interpretation

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
Do you have strange dreams and wonder what they meant? well here you can post them before you forget them, and other posters can attempt to interpret the subconscious symbolism of your dream.

It must be my age. I've gone for many years without having dreams I remember.
However, for the past 6 months or so, they've become really strange and I seem to be able to remember them a bit longer.
The vast majority of them make absolutely no sense.

I should warn you all that if you post your dreams you may not understand them yourselves, but insightful minds may be able to interpret them, which may include your sexual secrets.

Having said that I remember a bit of a dream I had recently.

I was a cowboy and I was in a gunfight with Kirk Douglas. He pulled a gun and fired at me about four times but he missed me. I pulled out two guns and attempted to fire back, but my guns did not work. Then someone on my side of the battle shot Douglas and he fell down. Then he sat up and started talking. (Unfortunately I can't remember what he said as that might have been informative). Then he fell back dead and I woke up.

It must be my age. I've gone for many years without having dreams I remember.
However, for the past 6 months or so, they've become really strange and I seem to be able to remember them a bit longer.
The vast majority of them make absolutely no sense.

Well write them down in this thread and preserve the memories. Then wait for someone to interpret the secrets from your subconscious.

No way in hell will I put my dreams on the web. That's a dangerous thing to do. Especially the really bad ones IF you remember them, which I do.

I have a reoccurring dream of being in a house alone. I know this house in my dream but not in real life.

It has secret passages and hidden rooms (I know them all in my dream)...it's dusty inside, nobody has lived there for years.

I crawl thru a passageway & end up in a big hidden dining room with plates/glasses on the table...everything is dusty & has been sitting there for years.

I go to the basement & some other areas...it's a pretty non-eventful dream. But it's the same house & rooms every time I have this dream...nothing is ever new about it.

Forum List

Back