Dreamer Arrested After Speaking To Media Will Be Deported Without Hearing, Attorney Says

Once a dreamer, always a dreamer. She didn't take out that visa herself at 7 years old. Still a dreamer. No reason to find excuses to get rid of her.
She entered the country through the VISA waiver program, but that is not why she is being deported. She let her DACA run out.
Individuals who use the visa waiver program have no right to a hearing or to contest their removal unless they are seeking asylum.
Your words, not mine.
Sorry, I was misunderstanding you! I thought you were blaming the visa on her getting deported.
Yes, the VISA is why she doesn't get a hearing. Rules are rules and I am damn glad they followed them.
No wonder the Obama admin and Trump admin want to keep the Dreamers here. $500 per every two years. That's a tidy sum. $187.5 million a year, to be exact.
Outrageous.

21 dollars a month to live in the US. I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

maybe we're just trying to teach them budgeting......
Well, when you put it like that....maybe they SHOULD have taught them budgeting. But it's still a whopping amount of money to scalp from people for the privilege of being in legal limbo.

She entered the country through the VISA waiver program, but that is not why she is being deported. She let her DACA run out.
Individuals who use the visa waiver program have no right to a hearing or to contest their removal unless they are seeking asylum.
Your words, not mine.
Sorry, I was misunderstanding you! I thought you were blaming the visa on her getting deported.
Yes, the VISA is why she doesn't get a hearing. Rules are rules and I am damn glad they followed them.
No wonder the Obama admin and Trump admin want to keep the Dreamers here. $500 per every two years. That's a tidy sum. $187.5 million a year, to be exact.
Outrageous.

Well, when you put it like that....maybe they SHOULD have taught them budgeting. But it's still a whopping amount of money to scalp from people for the privilege of being in legal limbo.
I would bet money most countries would have just kicked her ass out years ago.

Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

I would bet money most countries would have just kicked her ass out years ago.
especially Argentina. Ironic, eh?

Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

It is, and certainly for those on low incomes even more so. I definitely see that.

But, I never supported the DACA thing in the first place so my sympathy/empathy is pretty limited.

The accommodation was made for her and others like her, however, whether or not I or anyone else agreed with it and she knew the rules. Given that we'd already changed them to accommodate people, I guess I don't know how far we should push acceptance of violations of those accommodations before the law is effectively meaningless to the point that people simply ignore it completely.

Lol!! Hilarious! ICE ought to run an ad looking for lawn care people and offer top pay. Then when the little brown fellas show up at 5:00 am we arrest them one by one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

BTW, why do we want to bring in people who don't love the country they're leaving enough to fight for it? that's seems like an oxymoron to me.

Once a dreamer, always a dreamer. She didn't take out that visa herself at 7 years old. Still a dreamer. No reason to find excuses to get rid of her.
Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

That's just plain framed, bad arithmetic right there folks. You loons are so predictable...hahaha
So DACA 'illegals' have to pony up $247.50 per year or $20.63 per month and you act as if America is phucking them over...WOW
Their parents are here riding the backs of taxpayers, they get free school, free health care...free, free, free and somehow in your twisted little mind we're making money on them and maybe even phucking them over.....again, WOW!

Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

Im thinking someone conveniently overlooked my post so I quoted it for you. (see above)
Old Lady, I have read a number of your posts related to illegal immigration, I've yet to read anything that sounds reasonable. You have to be one of the following:
An illegal yourself
Here by recent illegal descent
A system dependent taker
Not paying taxes, no regard for fellow taxpayers
I have to ask, which best describes you?

Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

That's just plain framed, bad arithmetic right there folks. You loons are so predictable...hahaha
So DACA 'illegals' have to pony up $247.50 per year or $20.63 per month and you act as if America is phucking them over...WOW
Their parents are here riding the backs of taxpayers, they get free school, free health care...free, free, free and somehow in your twisted little mind we're making money on them and maybe even phucking them over.....again, WOW!

Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

Im thinking someone conveniently overlooked my post so I quoted it for you. (see above)
Old Lady, I have read a number of your posts related to illegal immigration, I've yet to read anything that sounds reasonable. You have to be one of the following:
An illegal yourself
A system dependent taker
I did read your post, but Feuri had said the same thing in much more civil terms, so I responded to him. If you don't like your posts being ignored, stop being such an insulting troll.

OldLady Here is info on what argentina does
Temporary Residence Visa
What were you saying bout $$$? ;)
$200 euros a year, which amounts to $211 p/year. That's $73 p/yr cheaper than the US. The other $100 euros is paid by the consulate. Unless I'm reading it wrong.
"to be paid to the consulate"
Okay, so Argentina is an even bigger scalper. I still think it's a racket.

Not to mention, that doesn't even include being found illegally there. They would probably just ship your ass back. We are extremely lax with immigration compared to most countries. I don't even think a a legal immigrant can buy property in mexico.. Natural born citizens only. (I think its mexico)

Your words, not mine.
Outrageous.

Outrageous.

An illegal yourself
A system dependent taker
I did read your post, but Feuri had said the same thing in much more civil terms, so I responded to him. If you don't like your posts being ignored, stop being such an insulting troll.

By "insulting troll" do you really mean genuinely truthful without spin or sugar coat?
Why you never acknowledge the most logical, most reasonable posts tells me you want to stay blind and stupid....WHY, what happened to you people as children?

Temporary Residence Visa
$200 euros a year, which amounts to $211 p/year. That's $73 p/yr cheaper than the US. The other $100 euros is paid by the consulate. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Outrageous.

Outrageous.

An illegal yourself
A system dependent taker

By "insulting troll" do you really mean genuinely truthful without spin or sugar coat?
Why you never acknowledge the most logical, most reasonable posts tells me you want to stay blind and stupid....WHY, what happened to you people as children?

Temporary Residence Visa

UNBELIEVABLE!
You called her a loon in the second sentence..
Im not judging you, I am aggressive as hell. Just saying she was right.

Sympathy - YES. Does she still need to follow the rules - YES. I know people who leave the country when they don't want to because their Visas expire. If you make one exception then you have to make an exception for everybody.

Sympathy - YES. Does she still need to follow the rules - YES. I know people who leave the country when they don't want to because their Visas expire. If you make one exception then you have to make an exception for everybody.
None from me. She had two years to save up for that. She KNEW it was going to expire.

None from me. She had two years to save up for that. She KNEW it was going to expire.

Well yea she still needs to follow the law and leave. Its just I have friends who didn't want to leave family and friends but did because they followed the law. I get it. It can be heartbreaking. But the law is the law. Not everyone has $495 sitting around.

Outrageous.

An illegal yourself
A system dependent taker

Temporary Residence Visa

UNBELIEVABLE!
You called her a loon in the second sentence..
Im not judging you, I am aggressive as hell. Just saying she was right.

Haha...very true. But like I said, I was "genuinely truthful".
When people pop off at the mouth and say unreasonable bullshit and apply no logic I'll usually go over the top...Sorry for the hurt feelings.

Forum List

Back