Dreamer Arrested After Speaking To Media Will Be Deported Without Hearing, Attorney Says

They clarified it, she's got to go and is not entitled to a hearing.

Or political pressure was applied to ICE. ICE is run by politicians. That is why a judge needs to step in.

A judge, "step in" and defend someone who is breaking the law? Now I'm real confused.

She has been here as a Dreamer so she has broken no laws. Since the program has not been repealed, she would be eligible to continue. Didn't you morons say judges had no say about the Trump travel ban.

She is here illegally. That means she committed a crime.

She is not here illegally. She was brought here as a child. She has not been convicted of anything.
She is here illegally....that's a crime....

Oh, never mind. I thought I was responding to the thread about the dad getting arrested while taking his kid to school. I take back what I said. I have no sympathy for this "Dreamer." The whole Dreamer thing is bullshit anyway. It's not a law passed by Congress.

It is still a active program as Trump does not want to contest it. There is considerable support in Congress for it. It likely would be a part of ant comprehensive reform that Trump is talking about.

I'm just saying it's not a law, so anyone who gets all bent out of shape over any dreamers getting deported have no ground to stand on.

Oh, never mind. I thought I was responding to the thread about the dad getting arrested while taking his kid to school. I take back what I said. I have no sympathy for this "Dreamer." The whole Dreamer thing is bullshit anyway. It's not a law passed by Congress.

It is still a active program as Trump does not want to contest it. There is considerable support in Congress for it. It likely would be a part of ant comprehensive reform that Trump is talking about.

I'm just saying it's not a law, so anyone who gets all bent out of shape over any dreamers getting deported have no ground to stand on.

The program exists whether you like it or not so it does have the force of law. It cannot be applied selectively based on politics. This seems to be what this is all about.

Or political pressure was applied to ICE. ICE is run by politicians. That is why a judge needs to step in.

A judge, "step in" and defend someone who is breaking the law? Now I'm real confused.

She has been here as a Dreamer so she has broken no laws. Since the program has not been repealed, she would be eligible to continue. Didn't you morons say judges had no say about the Trump travel ban.

She is not here illegally. She was brought here as a child. She has not been convicted of anything.

You're a liar, she was admitted for less than 90 days, she stayed years, that makes he illegal. She's being deported for violating the terms of entry.

If I came out in public as a murderer, I'd expect to be arrested. If an illegal immigrant comes out in public as an illegal immigrant, they should be deported.

If you were a citizen of another country you would be entitled to a hearing before you were sent back. She is not illegal as she has been here under the DREAM Act. If she is eligible then she should continue under it. It is still a active program under Trump. Maybe you should be arrested.

There's no such thing as the Dream Act, your dear leader allowed her to stay under an illegal and unconstitutional program called DACA and she even failed to comply with that.

There won't be any comprehensive reform, congress has already made that clear.

Her visa was expired.

The program exists whether you like it or not so it does have the force of law. It cannot be applied selectively based on politics. This seems to be what this is all about.

Not since Obama left office!

If I came out in public as a murderer, I'd expect to be arrested. If an illegal immigrant comes out in public as an illegal immigrant, they should be deported.

If you were a citizen of another country you would be entitled to a hearing before you were sent back. She is not illegal as she has been here under the DREAM Act. If she is eligible then she should continue under it. It is still a active program under Trump. Maybe you should be arrested.

There's no such thing as the Dream Act, your dear leader allowed her to stay under an illegal and unconstitutional program called DACA and she even failed to comply with that.

I've got to agree with douche mcgee over here

this is obamas fault

He should have just manned up and backed bernie or biden

Not that I really care about this girl...She knew she wasn't a citizen. She should be blaming her parents not Trump. What hte fuck were they thinking?

Forum List

Back