"Dreamers" flip off Trump supporters, shout expletives at passing cars!

13103390_631704106981362_5098500232628284919_n.jpg

How do you know they are dreamers? Because they are Hispanic they can't be American citizens?

I would like to see how they are recruited, transported and paid to disrupt Trump rallies. But it all helps Trump.

What I want to know is....why are they called dreamers?? who invented that idiotic relationship of words???

They don't dream...if anything they snore.

What a plague....dreamers my eye!

So this is the appropriate way for the regressive children to act? I guess it is, the screwed up adults are acting the same. 8-10 year old children flipping people the bird and yelling FU to people their parents disagree with, I wonder if they're allowed to talk that way at home? I can't wait for them to speak to their parents like that when they get pissed off.

So this is the appropriate way for the regressive children to act? I guess it is, the screwed up adults are acting the same. 8-10 year old children flipping people the bird and yelling FU to people their parents disagree with, I wonder if they're allowed to talk that way at home?

No they should be back in Mexico, in a factory, making Trump hats.

So this is the appropriate way for the regressive children to act? I guess it is, the screwed up adults are acting the same. 8-10 year old children flipping people the bird and yelling FU to people their parents disagree with, I wonder if they're allowed to talk that way at home?

Nice deflection from the topic, got anything on topic to add?

The topic is that Trump is a shit. I'd thought I'd build on that.

I agree they should be back in Mexico, considering the flags they are waving.

But what they do there is their business

The topic is that Trump is a shit. I'd thought I'd build on that.

No the topic is what they're teaching these children.

Kids are kids. This little shit is only that, a kid. Give it a rest.

So this is the appropriate way for the regressive children to act? I guess it is, the screwed up adults are acting the same. 8-10 year old children flipping people the bird and yelling FU to people their parents disagree with, I wonder if they're allowed to talk that way at home? I can't wait for them to speak to their parents like that when they get pissed off.

Any parents encouraging their kids to swear at others I agree would be 'regressives'.

I am pleased I have never met any parents like that.

Any parents encouraging their kids to swear at others I agree would be 'regressives'.

I am pleased I have never met any parents like that.

Yep, I just hope the kids treat their parents the way they're teaching them to treat others.

Forum List

Back