"Dreamers" flip off Trump supporters, shout expletives at passing cars!

Why do the actions of some define a whole ideology of people... There are shitty people on both sides of the isle, in all ideologies, in all races, sexes and religions. These stereotyping posts are
Of course progressives think it's okay. It's what these brats are taught.

not to respect authority .. Teachers, police etc...

You think they respect the rights of others? Not.
Why do you think progressives think its OK? I just think its lame to stereotype an entire ideology based on the actions of one idiot kid
They took these kids there in mass and approved this behavior... Along with burning the flag.

Of course they were okay with it.

What's the matter are they not being politically correct enough for you? I thought you right-wingers Hated political correctness.

Can we get these invaders back to Ireland, with their damn flags?

maxresdefault.jpg

But that's OK because there are different rules for white people. Just like it's OK to see confederate flags at the Trump rally's.

Why do the actions of some define a whole ideology of people... There are shitty people on both sides of the isle, in all ideologies, in all races, sexes and religions. These stereotyping posts are

Why do you think progressives think its OK? I just think its lame to stereotype an entire ideology based on the actions of one idiot kid
They took these kids there in mass and approved this behavior... Along with burning the flag.

Of course they were okay with it.

What's the matter are they not being politically correct enough for you? I thought you right-wingers Hated political correctness.
What's the matter?. Your juvenile delinquent offspring not respected enough when they act like trash?

How do you know they are dreamers? Because they are Hispanic they can't be American citizens?

Can't be, American citizens are not going to be deported hence they have no beef with Trump.

You don't think Mexican Americans aren't offended by the things that Trump said?

Why would they be? Illegals KILL over 3,000 American citizens each year its time to pick a side. Choose wisely so you don't end up in prison for treason.

So this is the appropriate way for the regressive children to act? I guess it is, the screwed up adults are acting the same. 8-10 year old children flipping people the bird and yelling FU to people their parents disagree with, I wonder if they're allowed to talk that way at home? I can't wait for them to speak to their parents like that when they get pissed off.

That video has done more to damage the amnesty agenda and helped Donald Trump than any other video on the internet.

Last edited:

So this is the appropriate way for the regressive children to act? I guess it is, the screwed up adults are acting the same. 8-10 year old children flipping people the bird and yelling FU to people their parents disagree with, I wonder if they're allowed to talk that way at home? I can't wait for them to speak to their parents like that when they get pissed off.

That video has done more to damage the amnesty agenda and help Donald Trump than any other video on the internet.

Seeing your avatar next to the thumbnail of the video is quite amusing

That video has done more to damage the amnesty agenda and help Donald Trump than any other video on the internet.

What's amusing about it?

This is how conservatives exhibit their ignorance of a straw man fallacy.

That's funny considering you have misidentified the fallacy once again.

What's amusing about it?

They are the exact same picture, a kid giving the bird... except your avatar's child is younger and has blond hair... So where do we ship him and his family off to??

I agree they should be back in Mexico, considering the flags they are waving.

But what they do there is their business
We better send these fuckers back to Ireland.

29y1n5v.jpg

They're celebrating their heritage, not attacking America.
Attacking Trump is not attacking America, you simpering sycophant.

They're attacking anyone who wants our borders to be controlled. IN other words, they're attacking America.

What's amusing about it?

They are the exact same picture, a kid giving the bird... except your avatar's child is younger and has blond hair... So where do we ship him and his family off to??

It's just a picture, fool. the only message it's meant to convey is what I think of your opinion.

If it was just one event, you might have a point, but it happens at every Trump event. Out come the Mexican flags. The illegal aliens will be waving their flag in Mexico after Trump gets elected.

What's amusing about it?

Rotterdam. That's a Rotterdam school jersey.

Forum List

Back