Dreamers

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
first I want to say greetings to everyone
my purpose in life is to expand my universe
to have a constructive conversation about the future, soon in our lifetime, human history will end
if you are still in your infancy whether your preference
I can tell you what makes the world go round, or I tell you a dream about future human expansion, for the development of humanity into continuous development to a new humanity
useless intelligence just becomes pure ignorance non-productive thought.
This I say memories are what you develop if memories are not growing when you die, and do not produce proper growth. these memories will be separated, into a dark place, and when this door is open, their memories are and well be vanish forever, you have wasted your life and did not produce proper growth for the development of humanity into continuous development to new humanity
so I did not come here to waste time, but to show you what is to come
You join humanity to improve the human condition. this is why I came here, but if I don't watch myself here, them sin with be abound

The Future are Dreamers

Last edited:
first I want to say greetings to everyone
my purpose in life is to expand my universe
to have a constructive conversation about the future, soon in our lifetime, human history will end
if you are still in your infancy whether your preference
I can tell you what makes the world go round, or I tell you a dream about future human expansion, for the development of humanity into continuous development to a new humanity
useless intelligence just becomes pure ignorance non-productive thought.
This I say memories are what you develop if memories are not growing when you die, and do not produce proper growth. these memories will be separated, into a dark place, and when this door is open, their memories are and well be vanish forever, you have wasted your life and did not produce proper growth for the development of humanity into continuous development to new humanity
so I did not come here to waste time, but to show you what is to come
You join humanity to improve the human condition. this is why I came here, but if I don't watch myself here, them sin with be abound

The Future are Dreamers
1. It's cool that you didn't come here to waste time, so what are you doing on a discussion board that is designed to waste time?
2. Now we know why you came here, but where did you come from?

1. It's cool that you didn't come here to waste time, so what are you doing on a discussion board that is designed to waste time?
2. Now we know why you came here, but where did you come from?
greetings
to see the mind, 0f people, thinking, but if I don't watch myself then I will fall, and it would much harder to pick myself I am observing what people really think about, is just camaraderie what is everyday life, for you all and what more important, just wasting time or not producing spiritual growth

Intelligence is what makes the world function. What freaking elitist snobs get to judge whether intelligence is useless and how the hell intelligence can become ignorance? The post is nonsense.

Intelligence is what makes the world function. What freaking elitist snobs get to judge whether intelligence is useless and how the hell intelligence can become ignorance? The post is nonsense.
maybe because you lost your

Forum List

Back