Drew Brees shows us all how Conservatives have lost their country to the progressive commie-lites

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up

This type of excessive pandering won't go over well. Guys have been cut off sports watching reruns and Michael Jordan documentary for the last 2+ months, the last thing they will want is an over politicized NFL, NBA...and I think we all know that is exactly what is being planned.

I saw this and thought it was relevant.

Conservatives have double standards with who they will allow to have opinions.

that's not what you're doing tho. You're inflating their current threat way beyond what they're capable of. Which isn't much outside their borders.
You fail to appreciate the situation

what I clearly said was that America implodes into civil war the chinese will be the winners

No they wouldn't, we just have no hegemon.

They'd just be the heir apparent

You're over estimating them.
Juicin thinks geopolitics is a Nintendo game where if you lose you just reset and try harder next time

if china is able they will keep their boot on the neck of the world for generations

that's not what you're doing tho. You're inflating their current threat way beyond what they're capable of. Which isn't much outside their borders.
You fail to appreciate the situation

what I clearly said was that America implodes into civil war the chinese will be the winners

No they wouldn't, we just have no hegemon.

They'd just be the heir apparent

You're over estimating them.
Juicin thinks geopolitics is a Nintendo game where if you lose you just reset and try harder next time

if china is able they will keep their boot on the neck of the world for generations

What? lol

Buddy what delusional school of geopolitics do you subscribe to?

I'm a structural realist, you? lol

The palpable delusion

You're the one who thinks it'sa fucking video game. "they're number 1 on the leader board they control everything now"

Not how it works

Vast majority of chinese military assets are preoccupied with domestic concerns.

I've slapped you around for an hour on this topic. Just shut teh fuck up and slink away.

Can't even dominate taiwan much less the world, dumb ****. Russians can project power better than the Chinese

And assuming we control the most profitable piece of land on the planet...We will get another shot even if we did lose our position. Chinese land is dogshit relative to ours. They have few natural harbors and no naturally navigable rivers.

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up
I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.
That would be a war that china would win hands down

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

They can't even push us off their borders....They can't get into our hemisphere
If the US dissolves into a civil war china becomes the dominant world power without firing a shot

China already is the dominant world power. China is the nation with the trade surplus, investing in infrastructure in Third World Countries, and building trade alliances, while the USA under Trump tears up trade deals, imposes tariffs, cuts foreign aid, and proves to be both an unreliable trading partner, but an unreliable business partner as well.

What would you do without China, riots, false protests & other deviants to support?
She would always have her lingering hate for America no matter what else is going on

What I dont support is a government that puts corporations before people, profits before people, and tilts b the playing field to the wealthy, at the expense of working people, as Republicans have done for 40 years.
You mean you support canada

isnt that your nirvana that America fails to live up to?

I've slapped you around for an hour on this topic. Just shut teh fuck up and slink away.
Thats your surrender flag

just leave it at the door on your out for the next lib to use

Sounds like you're sick and tired of winning. :lol:
The Reds will win the WS. I guarantee it.

The Pirates are already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
Oh, you poor boy, i showed how your fudge packing 1/2 white president with his VP and DOJ, went and fucked with the police by allowing scum of the earth to get in, all in the name of racial equality. Then when those miscreant low score mother fuckers do some shit, now you pajama boys are out burning cities and killing blacks, but not one word about those people who were brutally executed. I really do hate fags like you....HIV would be karma for such as you..

Oh, you poor boy, i showed how your fudge packing 1/2 white president with his VP and DOJ, went and fucked with the police by allowing scum of the earth to get in, all in the name of racial equality. Then when those miscreant low score mother fuckers do some shit, now you pajama boys are out burning cities and killing blacks, but not one word about those people who were brutally executed. I really do hate fags like you....HIV would be karma for such as you..

I only needed eight words to trigger your retarded old ass. :lol:

Cant you find another word than stealing it from the Conservatives? Or is it you have to have other people think for you, because Aids has rotted what was left of your brain.

Cant you find another word than stealing it from the Conservatives? Or is it you have to have other people think for you, because Aids has rotted what was left of your brain.

Only 11 words this time. Not my personal best, but I strive for perfection.

I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.
You so overly estimate China's ability.

I know china meaning the CCP has weaknesses

But they are very skillful at 1. maintaining power over their people and 2. dividing and conquering their enemies

so its not wise to be so smug

they are quite capable of pulling the rug from under you

But they are very skillful at 1. maintaining power over their people and 2. dividing and conquering their enemies

If China and the US went to war, North Korea and Russian would side with China and other nations would take one side or the other. What you would have is World War III. The end result....no humans remain. It's called mutually assured destruction.
As for me being smug. I don't see myself as smug only knowing that there are ample people in this nation that still believe wholeheartedly in the Constitution and its Bill of Rights and are more than willing to fight for it, even within our own borders.

If China and the US went to war, North Korea and Russian would side with China and other nations would take one side or the other. What you would have is World War III. The end result....no humans remain. It's called mutually assured destruction.
As for me being smug. I don't see myself as smug only knowing that there are ample people in this nation that still believe wholeheartedly in the Constitution and its Bill of Rights and are more than willing to fight for it, even within our own borders.
Not according to this guy. He thinks youre a pussy but I dont see him running out there doing what he is mad at you for not doing,

I think the CCP is smart enough to avoid a shooting war with the US since politicians and businessmen in the west can be so easily bribed to give them what they want without using the PLA

The plan is for china to grow its military as the US weakens ours

in time just the threat of war will force America to back down

Not according to this guy. He thinks youre a pussy but I dont see him running out there doing what he is mad at you for not doing,

? Anyone that thinks I'm some sort of pussy, is welcome to find me and test me out.

The sooner the better. The more time the radical left bides, the more lemmings they brainwash (by percentage of the population). So it needs to happen soon, like between now and the next 10-15 years.

Forum List

Back