Drilling holes in a sinking boat.

Not only did they have to download the software, learn how to use it, they have to convert all of their lesson plans to online and prepare resources for the parents to print out and use. They did it all, with no training, and few supports, and no money.

Teachers were then required to contact all of their students and make sure they had access to computers and WIFI and report anyone who needed equipment to the schools to get them equipment.
Hang on sloopy, you POS.

This is mostly the case in my school district.

We did have training. The Superintendent, the District Office Staff and ALL Principals provided the training for online platforms. Some teachers already knew it and others had to learn. The entire School District provided the proper training. So, sitting on our ASSES. Not True.

Teachers were asked to set up each student, whether they chose in person or online learning, with the proper online platform. Even if you attended school in person, these students also used the online platform.
Our Principal contacted all the students and parents and checked on:

Their computer status, every student was provided a chrome book for their personal use.
Their at home internet, if non, the school district provided a FREE hot spot.
The Principal organized a 'drive through' at the school for parents to pick up ANY necessary materials.
Our Food service staff prepares 'pick up meals' for ANY student that wishes to have one.
Over the weekend, they are provided with a 5 day meal package, since students at my district attend school in the hybrid plan, 2 days a week, other days are online.
Teachers attend school, full day, 4 days a week, the fifth day, Wednesday is online for everyone, except the special needs students, they attend all 5 days.

Not sitting on our ASSES.
Get a clue Hang on sloopy

Not only did they have to download the software, learn how to use it, they have to convert all of their lesson plans to online and prepare resources for the parents to print out and use. They did it all, with no training, and few supports, and no money.

Teachers were then required to contact all of their students and make sure they had access to computers and WIFI and report anyone who needed equipment to the schools to get them equipment.
Hang on sloopy, you POS.

We did have training. The Superintendent, the District Office Staff and ALL Principals provided the training for online platforms. Some teachers already knew it and others had to learn. The entire School District provided the proper training. So, sitting on our ASSES. Not True.

Teachers were asked to set up each student, whether they chose in person or online learning, with the proper online platform. Even if you attended school in person, these students also used the online platform.

Their computer status, every student was provided a chrome book for their personal use.
The Principal organized a 'drive through' at the school for parents to pick up ANY necessary materials.
Our Food service staff prepares 'pick up meals' for ANY student that wishes to have one.
Over the weekend, they are provided with a 5 day meal package, since students at my district attend school in the hybrid plan, 2 days a week, other days are online.
Teachers attend school, full day, 4 days a week, the fifth day, Wednesday is online for everyone, except the special needs students, they attend all 5 days.

Hey Winky Dink. I'm talking about your evil teachers union pieces of fucking dog shit. Don't give me your crap. I am 100% for teachers and appalled how they are hog tied.

I said the unions, didn't you read? I'm mainly pointing out shit hole school districts. Not one high schooler in Baltimore is proficient in ANYTHING. Not even by accident

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Winky Dink. I'm talking about your evil teachers union pieces of fucking dog shit. Don't give me your crap. I am 100% for teachers and appalled how they are hog tied.

I said the unions, didn't you read? I'm mainly pointing out shit hole school districts. Not one high schooler in Baltimore is proficient in ANYTHING. Not even by accident
Hey Sloppy Dick
There are in FACT many HS’ers that are proficient in MANY subjects in Baltimore.
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
There are in FACT many HS’ers that are proficient in MANY subjects.
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Sloppy Dick???.LOLOL. I like that. At least you can come up with a flame that makes me laugh. good job.

My Baltimore high skewl claim is wrong? Really?

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
There are in FACT many HS’ers that are proficient in MANY subjects in Baltimore.
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Examples?

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Examples?
It’s the one that made the claim to prove that they are correct

You know that.
Quit being Lame

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Examples?

You know that.
Quit being Lame
Quit believing inner city schools give Black children an education.

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Examples?

You know that.
Quit being Lame
Quit believing keeping blacks poor and criminalizing poverty is going to solve your problems.

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Examples?

You know that.
Quit being Lame
Quit believing keeping blacks poor and criminalizing poverty is going to solve your problems.
I am not keeping Blacks anywhere and I am not criminalizing poverty. I stated a fact. The inner city schools are fucking over Black children.

Hang on sloopy, you POS.

Hey Sloppy Dick
Your claim is baseless.
Laughable.
Examples?

You know that.
Quit being Lame

Why don't you stop believing right wing bullshit and lies about cities, blacks, Democrats. These people have been lying to you for 40 years. Republican policies have destroyed a once great nation.

‘The governor's decision to return the federal money drew fire from Iowa Sen. Zach Wahls of Coralville, who is the top Democrat in the state Senate.

"Returning federal COVID relief money during a public health disaster is like drilling holes in a sinking boat," Wahls wrote on Twitter Friday. "Iowans are hurting and the Governor and Republican-controlled Legislature are making it worse by putting politics before public health."’ ibid

Exactly.

The reckless, irresponsible right – Republicans are incapable of sound governance and public policy.
Does Iowa need the Federal money, or is Iowa doing fine paying for testing out of state coffers? If a state doesn’t need Federal money, it should be refused or returned.

In a move that has been described as "drilling holes in a sinking boat" Iowa's governor "covid kim" reynolds has returned federal money sent for testing in schools.

What's your real beef? Gov Reynolds refusing to allow CRT indoctrination?

Kids aren’t susceptible and the adults there are getting vaccinated. WTF are you going to test for next year?
Kids aren’t susceptible and the adults there are getting vaccinated. WTF are you going to test for next year?
Curious that those kids that aren’t supposed to be susceptible who are gathering to compete in the olympics are testing positive.

If the boat is sinking anyway, why not have some fun with it?

Many countries, like Japan, Korea, etc., did not keep their schools closed.
The children were never at risk, and it was only teachers who had to be careful.

Curious that those kids that aren’t supposed to be susceptible who are gathering to compete in the olympics are testing positive.

Not being susceptible means you don't die.
It does not mean you won't test positive.
Immunity kicks in AFTER you have been infected.
Immunity is the efficiency of the immune system in getting rid of an infection.
It can't prevent infection in the first place.

It can't prevent infection in the first place.
It can't prevent infection in the first place
Derp…
What it means is they can be a danger to others if infected without knowing. Obviously testing gives the ability to separate those infected from those not. The goal is to reduce the spread. Not facilitate the spread. Mitigation is the very point of public health. Why is this very simple concept so difficult for you?

Forum List

Back