Driver in Calif Intentionally Runs Over 4 Teens

Omeed Adibi. Must be one of those white supremests we hear about.

We may never know the motive.™

18-Year-Old SUV Driver Deliberately Runs Over Four Teens On Sidewalk | iHeartRadio

He looks Amish.

Angelo-Pavageau.jpg
You have an incorrect photo.

When I did a general search, that came up as well, clearly, that is NOT of an 18 year old.

Here, this is your guy;

Thanks!

18-Year-Old SUV Driver Deliberately Runs Over Four Teens On Sidewalk | iHeartRadio

He looks Amish.

Angelo-Pavageau.jpg

When I did a general search, that came up as well, clearly, that is NOT of an 18 year old.

Here, this is your guy;

Take a picture and post it for those of us who are allergic to FaceBook

He looks Amish.

Angelo-Pavageau.jpg

Here, this is your guy;

Thanks!

No problem.

The reason this monster's pic came up in the news, is he WAS supposed to get the death penalty, it was commuted to life in prison, and now California is thinking about paroling him. It is causing quite a stir.

The crime is almost too unspeakable to read about.

Decades later, pain lingers for family of victims in SF murder
Decades later, pain lingers for family of victims in SF murder

". . . The nightmare began the night of April 19, 1974, when Pavageau broke into Frank and Annette Carlson’s home on the 1300 block of Kansas Street.

Annette Carlson, 24, was asleep in an upstairs bedroom while Frank Carlson worked downstairs.

Armed with a knife, Pavageau, a postal clerk and mail truck driver who lived down the block, sneaked in through the upstairs window, startling Annette Carlson awake around midnight. Her screams brought her husband running upstairs, she testified during the trial.

The assailant forced Annette Carlson to tie her husband up with a telephone cord in the downstairs of the two-bedroom Victorian while he turned up the stereo.

As the wife watched, Pavageau smashed Frank Carlson in the head with a hammer so many times its steel claw broke. He continued his beating with a 3-inch-thick chopping block, then a bottle of pennies, and a heavy vase.

“‘Why doesn’t this bastard just die? Just die, die!’” Pavageau said toward the end of the savage attack, according to Annette Carlson’s testimony.

As the stereo blared, Frank Carlson’s head eventually wobbled limply forward in death. The coroner said the victim was so badly beaten that every inch of his skull was crushed.

“He not only murdered her husband right in front of her, but he took her upstairs and subjected her to three hours of rape and torture,” retired San Francisco homicide Inspector Frank Falzon said in a recent interview with The Chronicle.

In his 22 years as a homicide detective, Falzon said, the attack was “the most aggravated case I ever worked — and I worked some bad ones.”

During his time with the Police Department, Falzon investigated the Zodiac and Zebra killings, the San Francisco City Hall slayings of Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk, and the “Night Stalker” killings by Richard Ramirez.

Now in his mid-70s, he still recalls the particulars of the Pavageau case, including exact addresses, names and the horrific details.

Falzon said that after Pavageau was through raping Annette Carlson, the killer picked up a rocking chair and began bludgeoning her with it. He tried to finish her off by cutting her wrist, leaving her to die as he poured paint thinner around the house and set it ablaze.

Annette Carlson regained consciousness as the flames grew around her and crawled naked out of the window onto the roof, where she collapsed screaming. Three neighbors climbed onto the roof to help her.. . ."

He looks Amish.

Angelo-Pavageau.jpg

Here, this is your guy;

He's not worth my time or energy TBH. I rarely save pics to my PC. The last one I did was a meme in case Mayor Pete became the nominee.

Such a shame, it was a nice meme. . .

1014e0af7385d536ccc004a84be6e0462631b20a.png

He looks Amish.

Angelo-Pavageau.jpg

Here, this is your guy;

He's not worth my time or energy TBH. I rarely save pics to my PC. The last one I did was a meme in case Mayor Pete became the nominee.

Such a shame, it was a nice meme. . .

1014e0af7385d536ccc004a84be6e0462631b20a.png

That's pretty damned good. :21:

A teenager hitting other teenagers with his car. Meh.
Did you have the same response for the Charlottesville intentional hit and run? Im going to guess that is not the case. Call it a hunch. :cuckoo:

Wow, you had a lot to say about Charlottesville. Here is link to one of your MANY outraged posts about that incident.

Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

At the time there was conflicting evidence.

No one was defending Nazism, or some kind of leftwing nonsense like that.

A teenager hitting other teenagers with his car. Meh.

Never mind the Muslim sir name of the perp huh.
"sir name"? LOL.

You uneducated, ignorant trumptards are hilarious.

And we still kicked your asses.

What does that make you.
You didn't do anything, but at least you know what you are.

We kicked your asses.

And I know what you are.

Forum List

Back