Driver in Calif Intentionally Runs Over 4 Teens

A teenager hitting other teenagers with his car. Meh.

Never mind the Muslim sir name of the perp huh.
"sir name"? LOL.

You uneducated, ignorant trumptards are hilarious.

And we still kicked your asses.

What does that make you.
You illiterate leftist snowflake the Nazis learned much of their idiotology for the American Left. They particularly adopted Margaret Sanger's philosophy of eugenics and controlling the "human weeds."

Hate to break it to you but it was YOU and your ilk a better America fought over there.

I keep thinking of the Cuban immigrant guy driving a truck that didn't speak English just oppsie daisy killed 4 people and hurt many more because he , a Truck driver that didn't speak English, HE Didn't KNOW what a runaway ruck ramp was. NAFTA gives Mexican truckers a right to kill.

Any bets we find out he’s got a criminal history and Democrats have been protecting him?
If he has a criminal history as a minor since he is only 18 now (and I would not actually be surprised) it is probably shielded by the courts, not the democrats you political loon. At the beginning you were joking about him being a white supremacist. You can't even get your racial hate groups right. Then galt gives us a photo of some guy getting close to my age, only to come back saying it is one of those "what this creep might look like in 20 years" things, I guess because the dumb assed kid doesn't look scary enough to be worth posting. I give up. Anybody on the board know the real story here?

Any bets we find out he’s got a criminal history and Democrats have been protecting him?
If he has a criminal history as a minor since he is only 18 now (and I would not actually be surprised) it is probably shielded by the courts, not the democrats you political loon. At the beginning you were joking about him being a white supremacist. You can't even get your racial hate groups right. Then galt gives us a photo of some guy getting close to my age, only to come back saying it is one of those "what this creep might look like in 20 years" things, I guess because the dumb assed kid doesn't look scary enough to be worth posting. I give up. Anybody on the board know the real story here?
Looks Amish.

upload_2020-3-6_8-30-39.jpeg

Have a 3 year old show you how to use Bing. Typically attempted mass murder is not the first sign of criminal behavior.

Omeed Adibi. Must be one of those white supremests we hear about.

We may never know the motive.™

18-Year-Old SUV Driver Deliberately Runs Over Four Teens On Sidewalk | iHeartRadio

They should take more prescribed meds maybe it can undo the mentally clipped to begin with. Now they can prescribed some drugs that can undo what the first round of dope has done.

Just think if it weren't for you and a few others on here we'd be commenting on shit from 2014. lool

Looks Amish.

View attachment 310645

Have a 3 year old show you how to use Bing. Typically attempted mass murder is not the first sign of criminal behavior.
Goofy kid. His life changes now. You become the result of your choices, eh?

Looks Amish.

View attachment 310645

It’s Leftard California. He’ll get an ankle bracelet for 6 months.

Looks Amish.

View attachment 310645

It’s Leftard California. He’ll get an ankle bracelet for 6 months.
Suspect you are correct. I guess I am deeply bought in, to what seems like the commonly known assessment that there are nothing but idiots in charge of that state, even though there seem to be several normal people from that state, expressing normal, logical, even centrist conservative thoughts and viewpoint, right here on this board. Good people are everywhere, but hard to understand how they let it get so fkd up, but I guess just a microcosm, (more focused) of what we have let our national government devolve to. That's on all of us.

Forum List

Back