🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Driverless cars....really, auto industry???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me set the record straight.....we don't feel safe going to concerts anymore, riding our bikes in the park, going to movies, going to schools, shopping at what little few malls are left, we don't feel safe going to church, even in our own homes...blacks don't feel safe calling cops for help, white's don't feel safe voting for politicians that can't scare them to death, we feel uneasy around muslims and unsafe now that we got a war mongering coward in the white house and the list can go on and on and on and on....

However, we have the auto industry, wanting us to pack our families into a driverless car to take us safely to our destination, where ever that travel may lead.....really?

Listen up Auto Industry, we want to show us innovation, something new and exciting.....BUILD A EFFIN CAR THAT GETS LOW MILLAGE, TAKES A FEW GALLONS OF GAS AND DOESN'T COST A FUKIN ARM AND A LEG......HOW ABOUT THAT??????
eb9a55ae0eef4b0c30cd32d6ec64b0c3.jpg

Ah, the good ol days!!!

Let me set the record straight.....we don't feel safe going to concerts anymore, riding our bikes in the park, going to movies, going to schools, shopping at what little few malls are left, we don't feel safe going to church, even in our own homes...blacks don't feel safe calling cops for help, white's don't feel safe voting for politicians that can't scare them to death, we feel uneasy around muslims and unsafe now that we got a war mongering coward in the white house and the list can go on and on and on and on....
Sucks to be you.

• Banned
Sucks to be you.
Thank God, your not me.....
200w.webp

Funny thing about driverless cars- first people to lose their jobs will be delivery drivers, Uber and lyft drivers. Technology forces the least skilled workers to up their skill level.

• Banned
Funny thing about driverless cars- first people to lose their jobs will be delivery drivers, Uber and lyft drivers. Technology forces the least skilled workers to up their skill level.
They're safe...the only idiots that will fall for that shit, are midgets, armless folk and the blind!!

Actually, I can see the benefit of driverless cars which are fully connected and integrated. It would ultimately be more efficient. One very simple example is the elimination of the accordion effect.

In physics, the accordion effect occurs when fluctuations in the motion of a travelling body causes disruptions in the flow of elements following it. This can happen in road traffic, foot marching, bicycle racing, and, in general, to processes in a pipeline. These are examples of nonlinear processes. The accordion effect generally decreases the throughput of the system in which it occurs.

Forum List

Back