Drone patrol instead of a wall?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
If instead of building a wall, a fleet of drones were sent to the border with darts coated with thorazine, to tranquilize trespassers so the Border Patrol could come over later pick them up and cart them back across the border, would libs object to the plan?

Drones can be used, but will they please leftards?

I think unmanned, and manned aircraft can help as well as boots on the ground, but a barrier would also help. Tanks, Humvees, etc. Use all technology, and measures to keep ILLEGAL ALIENS OUT. This is a war. We are being invaded.

If instead of building a wall, a fleet of drones were sent to the border with darts coated with thorazine, to tranquilize trespassers so the Border Patrol could come over later pick them up and cart them back across the border, would libs object to the plan?

~~~~~ brrrrr COLDDDD

Drones can be easily grounded by a corrupt Democrat President.
A wall eliminates the possibility that some POS like Obama just grounds everything periodically so he can get a 100,000 fresh voters into, say, Texas to help win elections.

Talk about the best way to do the job, has been used by the vile filthy Left as a tactic to avoid doing ANYTHING for generations.

So, not more talk.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL NOW.

Just mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms. Problem solved.

If I were President, I'd erect a 700 foot wall, similar to the northern wall that they have in Westeros.

The amount of concrete a 700 ft high, 2000 mile long wall would need is would be a lot. It could really help Mexican firms like Cemex in the entire construction.

I don't know about arming the drones since they can just track illegal crossers until they can be picked up. Putting a loudspeaker on the drones might be more effective and humane to discourage crossers. Sounds better and cheaper than a $25 B wall. In fact they've been used since the 1970's.

I don't know about arming the drones since they can just track illegal crossers until they can be picked up. Putting a loudspeaker on the drones might be more effective and humane to discourage crossers. Sounds better and cheaper than a $25 B wall. In fact they've been used since the 1970's.

Tranquilizing trespassers makes them easier to pick up and a lot less likely to escape the dragnet.

I think unmanned, and manned aircraft can help as well as boots on the ground, but a barrier would also help. Tanks, Humvees, etc. Use all technology, and measures to keep ILLEGAL ALIENS OUT. This is a war. We are being invaded.

Pilot says we are in a war.
hte12.jpg

Tranquilizing trespassers makes them easier to pick up and a lot less likely to escape the dragnet.
How long will it be before they dart a family picnic?

Whatever method is used to slow or stop illegal immigration, Dims will have an excuse to be against it.

I have the best, cheapest form of 24/7 border control that doesn't involve a wall or any manpower of any kind: plant multiple rows and rows of land mines all along the border. So many rows of them (& land mines are the cheapest piece of military equipment ever invented) that any illegal third-world-turd sneaking across the border will get blown into next week. According to mathematical probability.

Talk about the best way to do the job, has been used by the vile filthy Left as a tactic to avoid doing ANYTHING for generations.

So, not more talk.

As soon as we get the check from Mexico sonny

So, not more talk.

As soon as we get the check from Mexico sonny

The lib wants to wait. What a shocker.

You forgot to claim to be for border security.

Drones aren't a plan. It's what you do when a plan fails. The intent of a wall is to prevent illegal entry into the United states, not spot the criminals and arrest them and house them until they get their freaking day in immigration court.

What, you want to photograph illegals crossing the border? They already have those photos every nite. Sorry but you’re idea isn’t security

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just use live rounds, we will only have to shoot a couple illegals and the word will get out and they will stop coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back