🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drop Ebola on ISIS?

Would you approve dropping Ebola on ISIS or would that spread worse?

• Yes, that would cripple them and too bad for other victims

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, I would not wish Ebola on the worst of enemies even ISIS

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, but this should be threatened and create false alarms to scare them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this would backfire

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other please specify reason or suggestion

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tick tick tick

ISIL is probably thinking the same thing about the usa

they maybe in the midst of attempting it right now

What about threatening to infect ISIS with Ebola? yay or nay?
The reason why biological warfare is so discouraged in the civilized world is because it will inevitably affect innocent people.

You cons like to think that every Muslim in the Middle East is a threat but nothing could be farther from the truth.

The reason why biological warfare is so discouraged in the civilized world is because it will inevitably affect innocent people.

You cons like to think that every Muslim in the Middle East is a threat but nothing could be farther from the truth.

I'm a liberal Constitionalist,
But am open minded to asking pointed questions to figure out what ppl think and why.

I'd prefer to discuss the content and strategy with you, rather than get sidetracked with addressing groups by label and attacks, which don't even apply to me.

But thanks for showing me that.

It's ironic you point out not all the people over there should be attacked as thee same enemy, yet in your reply you addressed me this way, as You Cons and attacked as a group without considering or knowing I'm actually on your side as a moderate and prochoice propeace liberal.

So you used the same tactic you think only conservatives use. Welcome to the club, of mutual fingerpointing, that isn't restricted to just conservatives. Thanks for your honest answer that reveals the problems are mutual.

You are welcome to post more sane solutions to stop the genocide, I'm a liberal too and would prefer sustainable longterm solutions to rebuilding stable democracy and economy. But while ISIS is taking over govt and executing civilian democratic leaders, what do you suggest to stop the surge?

Anyone proposing this should be shot for treason. Biological warfare is banned.

Biological agents don't stop with the enemy you use them on, why they were banned. I'd sooner support using tactical (low-yield) nuclear weapons than any germ or virus.

But am open minded to asking pointed questions to figure out what ppl think and why.

I'd prefer to discuss the content and strategy with you, rather than get sidetracked with addressing groups by label and attacks, which don't even apply to me.

It's ironic you point out not all the people over there should be attacked as thee same enemy, yet in your reply you addressed me this way, as You Cons and attacked as a group without considering or knowing I'm actually on your side as a moderate and prochoice propeace liberal.

So you used the same tactic you think only conservatives use. Welcome to the club, of mutual fingerpointing, that isn't restricted to just conservatives. Thanks for your honest answer that reveals the problems are mutual.

You are welcome to post more sane solutions to stop the genocide, I'm a liberal too and would prefer sustainable longterm solutions to rebuilding stable democracy and economy. But while ISIS is taking over govt and executing civilian democratic leaders, what do you suggest to stop the surge?
I apologize for my harsh attitude.

What do I suggest we do to defeat them? We send in ground troops. That's the only way. Of course, whether or not we should do that is another issue.

the question is

is there a time or a situation that would warrant

intervening on them

face it

we might as well stop the bombing nonsense

tick tick tick

Ok so why not beat them to it?
If this is not truly a choice, could fake bombs or flyers be dropped threatening them with Ebola. Or some strategy related.

What about uniting all medical institutions and reinforcing those as military bases.

Would a focus there help send in troops from all countries, and say it is to prepare and prevent the anticipated outbreaks in advance.

How can we get past the politics and send in reinforcements for civilian reasons. Would that work if this was focused on Ebola, and send in resources and military for that reason. Just overrun the country with medical military AID. Assuming that bioweapons are going to be used, thus pushing to open and fortify medical treatment centers in advance.

How about that?

tick tick tick

Ok so why not beat them to it?
If this is not truly a choice, could fake bombs or flyers be dropped threatening them with Ebola. Or some strategy related.

What about uniting all medical institutions and reinforcing those as military bases.

Would a focus there help send in troops from all countries, and say it is to prepare and prevent the anticipated outbreaks in advance.

How can we get past the politics and send in reinforcements for civilian reasons. Would that work if this was focused on Ebola, and send in resources and military for that reason. Just overrun the country with medical military AID. Assuming that bioweapons are going to be used, thus pushing to open and fortify medical treatment centers in advance.

How about that?

infecting them with eboli is not the answer

Military might doesn't work combatting terrorism. Been trying that without success for decades. And we're still there. Obviously it doesn't work. Why continue selling and aiding the region's friendlier governments with military hardware and training if they're not inclined to get in the fight? Until they do, why should we?

I proposed this months ago. Islam IS a virus, and with all the crap Muslims have pulled in the last 14 years, and the simple fact Muslims do nothing to stop the so called "bad' Muslims, infect these bastards. Nuke them. Chop their frigin heads off. They earned this .

What do I suggest we do to defeat them? We send in ground troops. That's the only way. Of course, whether or not we should do that is another issue.

there is no way in hell

that the president will openly send troops back into Iraq

in doing so he would have to admit

that his "ending the bush war" by pulling the troops out

was boneheaded at best

dangerous to the troops and everyone else at worst

there is no way in hell

was boneheaded at best

Ground troops is the only way. You need to forget about what Obama said or what Bush did. The only way to defeat them is with ground troops. Again, whether or not we should, is a separate issue.

there is no way in hell

was boneheaded at best

Ground troops is the only way. You need to forget about what Obama said or what Bush did. The only way to defeat them is with ground troops. Again, whether or not we should, is a separate issue.

And I bet you still support Obama if/when he puts boots on the ground in Iraq..

There are some real sickos on this board.

Besides being illegal, biological warfare is inhuman and inhumane.

For those who don't care about those two reasons, it would not work and would kill many innocents.

WTH is WRONG with you people?

I don't apologize for my harsh attitude. I despise Muslims. I hate them, They stone people to death, are you kidding? Gays, adulterers, anyone that doesn't agree with them. ANYONE. Muslims are little better than weirdo superstitious children that want to dominate the world. I am not cool with that, are you?

I don't apologize for my harsh attitude. I despise Muslims. I hate them, They stone people to death, are you kidding? Gays, adulterers, anyone that doesn't agree with them. ANYONE. Muslims are little better than weirdo superstitious children that want to dominate the world. I am not cool with that, are you?
So you despise any Muslims?

Forum List

Back