🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drop Ebola on ISIS?

Would you approve dropping Ebola on ISIS or would that spread worse?

• Yes, that would cripple them and too bad for other victims

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, I would not wish Ebola on the worst of enemies even ISIS

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, but this should be threatened and create false alarms to scare them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this would backfire

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other please specify reason or suggestion

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The west needs to hack genomes and find a virus that only affects Arabs, and wipe these bastards out. Because, if is feasible, Muslim extremist will find a way to wipe the rest of us out and THEY won't hesitate to use such a thing. They started this mess, and good Muslims aren't doing enough to stop the bad ones....So the hell with them all, waste them.

Last edited:
The west needs to hack genomes and find virus that only affects Arabs, and wipe these bastards out. Because, if is feasible, Muslim extremist will find it and THEY won't hesitate to use such a thing. They started this mess, and good Muslims aren't doing enough to stop the bad ones....So the hell with them all, waste them.
So beyond just Islam, you condone genocide of all Arabs? You people really are sick. You criticize Muslims for human right abuses yet you want all Arabs dead. God how do you not see how sick and grossly hypocritical that is?

The west needs to hack genomes and find virus that only affects Arabs, and wipe these bastards out. Because, if is feasible, Muslim extremist will find it and THEY won't hesitate to use such a thing. They started this mess, and good Muslims aren't doing enough to stop the bad ones....So the hell with them all, waste them.
So beyond just Islam, you condone genocide of all Arabs? You people really are sick. You criticize Muslims for human right abuses yet you want all Arabs dead. God how do you not see how sick and grossly hypocritical that is?

There are 750 troops in Iraq and you still support Obama, speaking of hypocrites, but that is the meaning of being far left.

The reason why biological warfare is so discouraged in the civilized world is because it will inevitably affect innocent people.

You cons like to think that every Muslim in the Middle East is a threat but nothing could be farther from the truth.

I'm a liberal Constitionalist,
But am open minded to asking pointed questions to figure out what ppl think and why.

I'd prefer to discuss the content and strategy with you, rather than get sidetracked with addressing groups by label and attacks, which don't even apply to me.

But thanks for showing me that.

It's ironic you point out not all the people over there should be attacked as thee same enemy, yet in your reply you addressed me this way, as You Cons and attacked as a group without considering or knowing I'm actually on your side as a moderate and prochoice propeace liberal.

So you used the same tactic you think only conservatives use. Welcome to the club, of mutual fingerpointing, that isn't restricted to just conservatives. Thanks for your honest answer that reveals the problems are mutual.

You are welcome to post more sane solutions to stop the genocide, I'm a liberal too and would prefer sustainable longterm solutions to rebuilding stable democracy and economy. But while ISIS is taking over govt and executing civilian democratic leaders, what do you suggest to stop the surge?
I apologize for my harsh attitude.

What do I suggest we do to defeat them? We send in ground troops. That's the only way. Of course, whether or not we should do that is another issue.

there is no way in hell

that the president will openly send troops back into Iraq

in doing so he would have to admit

that his "ending the bush war" by pulling the troops out

was boneheaded at best

dangerous to the troops and everyone else at worst
Ground troops is the only way. You need to forget about what Obama said or what Bush did. The only way to defeat them is with ground troops. Again, whether or not we should, is a separate issue.

And I bet you still support Obama if/when he puts boots on the ground in Iraq..

bank on it

tick tick tick

ISIL is probably thinking the same thing about the usa

they maybe in the midst of attempting it right now

Ok so why not beat them to it?
If this is not truly a choice, could fake bombs or flyers be dropped threatening them with Ebola. Or some strategy related.

What about uniting all medical institutions and reinforcing those as military bases.

Would a focus there help send in troops from all countries, and say it is to prepare and prevent the anticipated outbreaks in advance.

How can we get past the politics and send in reinforcements for civilian reasons. Would that work if this was focused on Ebola, and send in resources and military for that reason. Just overrun the country with medical military AID. Assuming that bioweapons are going to be used, thus pushing to open and fortify medical treatment centers in advance.

How about that?
Bacon grease would be more threatening. With Ebola, they die a martyr and get 72 virgins; with bacon fat grease, they can't enter paradise.

What about threatening to infect ISIS with Ebola? yay or nay?
The reason why biological warfare is so discouraged in the civilized world is because it will inevitably affect innocent people.

You cons like to think that every Muslim in the Middle East is a threat but nothing could be farther from the truth.

But am open minded to asking pointed questions to figure out what ppl think and why.

I'd prefer to discuss the content and strategy with you, rather than get sidetracked with addressing groups by label and attacks, which don't even apply to me.

It's ironic you point out not all the people over there should be attacked as thee same enemy, yet in your reply you addressed me this way, as You Cons and attacked as a group without considering or knowing I'm actually on your side as a moderate and prochoice propeace liberal.

So you used the same tactic you think only conservatives use. Welcome to the club, of mutual fingerpointing, that isn't restricted to just conservatives. Thanks for your honest answer that reveals the problems are mutual.

You are welcome to post more sane solutions to stop the genocide, I'm a liberal too and would prefer sustainable longterm solutions to rebuilding stable democracy and economy. But while ISIS is taking over govt and executing civilian democratic leaders, what do you suggest to stop the surge?

What do I suggest we do to defeat them? We send in ground troops. That's the only way. Of course, whether or not we should do that is another issue.

there is no way in hell

was boneheaded at best

But it was boneheaded.

tick tick tick

If this is not truly a choice, could fake bombs or flyers be dropped threatening them with Ebola. Or some strategy related.

What about uniting all medical institutions and reinforcing those as military bases.

Would a focus there help send in troops from all countries, and say it is to prepare and prevent the anticipated outbreaks in advance.

How can we get past the politics and send in reinforcements for civilian reasons. Would that work if this was focused on Ebola, and send in resources and military for that reason. Just overrun the country with medical military AID. Assuming that bioweapons are going to be used, thus pushing to open and fortify medical treatment centers in advance.

How about that?
Bacon grease would be more threatening. With Ebola, they die a martyr and get 72 virgins; with bacon fat grease, they can't enter paradise.

or to be killed by a women for that matter

there is no way in hell

was boneheaded at best

But it was boneheaded.

indeed

tick tick tick

How about that?

Yes, I know someone who supports the idea of making a public display
of using pig's blood to defile the dead bodies of these terrorists who believe they will not enter heaven.

In any case, they only take over where there is fear and division.
The more people who unite, across tribes and nations, then
no more manipulation can be made from the politics dividing people.

So it's best that we all unite, embrace the Muslims and others all crying out to
stop the violence, and organize in greater numbers in unison.

The more we drop our colors, forgive and include our differences for the sake of unity
this violence and its causes will be stopped. No more negativity, just uplifting each other
and working together like the people in Africa struggling to put aside old grievances
and unite to stop the plague. The solutions will come from building on that unity.

There are more good people willing to fight for the sake of humanity, and we need to capitalize on that.

This thread is full of stupid.

I guess it was my fault for asking a pointed question, half sarcastic,
and inviting free speech, which I still believe in.

I still think it is better for people to make boneheaded mistakes verbally,
stick their feet in their mouths online, rather than fight physically because
we haven't hashed out these things already. Better to get it all out in the open
and deal with whatever stupid ideas or thoughts we have in our heads.

If we can forgive ourselves at our worst, we can learn to deal with each other
and work toward the best as well. Free speech goes both ways. If you want
honesty and transparency, that means taking the good with the bad.

Thanks everyone for your openness and honesty in speaking your minds, no matter how stupid
or painful we think each other's views or ideas are. Gotta start somewhere. Still believe in free speech.

Can you add an am I an idiot option?

An idiot for not guessing that some people will not have a sense of humor about this? Or won't be okay with some people being dead serious and other people being stupid or silly?

Do I need to add about 10 more options to the poll next time, so people can rag on the poster instead of sharing thoughts on the issue itself?

Sure if that works, cool with me!

Ebola would make those zombies just stronger.

0.jpg

There are some real sickos on this board.

Besides being illegal, biological warfare is inhuman and inhumane.

For those who don't care about those two reasons, it would not work and would kill many innocents.

WTH is WRONG with you people?

I bet you would support Obama for doing this.

Absolutely not. No one would.

Why would anyone think the wholesale killing killing of an untold number of innocent people is a good idea?

This is what I would expect from ^^people^^ who SAY they hate all Muslims but actually just hate people in general.

For those who don't care about those two reasons, it would not work and would kill many innocents.

Why would anyone think the wholesale killing killing of an untold number of innocent people is a good idea?

This is what I would expect from ^^people^^ who SAY they hate all Muslims but actually just hate people in general.

Yes you would and all the far left programmed drones like you would as well. just like you support the illegal wars of Obama now.

I voted "NO -- I wouldn't drop on my worst enemy." If war must exist it must be an effort to root out specific enemies while minimizing innocent casualties. Once we open the door to chemical warfare or the purposeful spreading of disease then we're giving the green light to would-be enemies to do the same thing to innocent folks around the world including the USA.

I realize the folks will disagree with me and say that our enemies are already doing these sorts of things to innocent bystanders but I oppose the idea that two evils make a right.

I voted "NO -- I wouldn't drop on my worst enemy." If war must exist it must be an effort to root out specific enemies while minimizing innocent casualties. Once we open the door to chemical warfare or the purposeful spreading of disease then we're giving the green light to would-be enemies to do the same thing to innocent folks around the world including the USA.

I realize the folks will disagree with me and say that our enemies are already doing these sorts of things to innocent bystanders but I oppose the idea that two evils make a right.

i agree with you that we should never use a biological weapon

they may be infecting themselves anyhow with new recruits flowing in from North Africa

unless they have a better quarantine system then we have

Yes you would and all the far left programmed drones like you would as well. just like you support the illegal wars of Obama now.

I've noticed that your posts are almost all lies. Other traitorous, anti-American RWs, like MaryL have said they would support killing innocent people on the off chance the virus just might get a Muslim. Stupid beyond comprehension.

Why don't you address the question posed in the OP?

Or, are you really just a troll?

Forum List

Back