Drudge is saying

"Bibi drops bombshell". If the bombshell is that Iran is lying, you have no clue what a bombshell is. The only idiot who believed Iran is Obama.

Netanyahu: Iran nuclear deal is based on lies – here's the proof

Trump has certified that Iran is in compliance with the deal
So have the rest of the signees

Trump: Killing Iran nuclear deal will send 'right message' to North Korea ahead of talks
Make an agreement with the U.S. at your own peril

Exactly! Just look at how Obama screwed over Ukraine.

Trump: Killing Iran nuclear deal will send 'right message' to North Korea ahead of talks

The deal was between Ears and Iran and stunk from the get go

Jarrett was born Iran.

Jarrett pulled Ear's strings also

Obambi is and always will be a Beta kitten.

Babi is always spreading lies about Iran. He has tried to push the US into war with Iran ever since I can remember.

He is in trouble with the law,so is his wife. I do not believe anything Netanyahu says!

That's ok, none of us believe anything you say so let's call it even. Never mind how many American's died in Iraq due to Iranian IED's.

"Bibi drops bombshell". If the bombshell is that Iran is lying, you have no clue what a bombshell is. The only idiot who believed Iran is Obama.

Was Trump Lying when he admitted they are in compliance?

Is he advocating that Iran restart its nuclear program?

They've been in compliance all along but there's no money for trump, Bibi, Jared, Putin, the treasonous Rs who promised Iran they could have nukes.

This mess stinks.

Why did Bibi pay Tom Cotton $1MILLION bribe to get the Rs to sign the treasonous letter telling Iran they could have nukes?

Why did trump attack Boeing? Hint: Putin.

Why did trump move the embassy? Hint: Huge bucks for him and his spawn in law.

Bibi Netanyahu is providing Trump the excuse he wants to nullify the deal

He paid Tom Cotton $1MILLION bribe.

How much is he paying trump. We all know that's all trump cares about.

Babi is always spreading lies about Iran. He has tried to push the US into war with Iran ever since I can remember.

He is in trouble with the law,so is his wife. I do not believe anything Netanyahu says!

That's ok, none of us believe anything you say so let's call it even.

That's ok, none of us believe anything you say so let's call it even.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They've been in compliance all along but there's no money for trump, Bibi, Jared, Putin, the treasonous Rs who promised Iran they could have nukes.

This mess stinks.

Why did Bibi pay Tom Cotton $1MILLION bribe to get the Rs to sign the treasonous letter telling Iran they could have nukes?

:cuckoo::itsok:

Making an agreement and faking that you are complying is at your own peril-
Jan, 2017

Press TV- The head of Iran's JCPOA follow-up committee says his country has never stopped the enrichment of uranium even for a single day.
Stated by Abbas Araqchi, Iranian Foreign Minister

Making an agreement and faking it you are complying is at your own peril-
Jan, 2017

Press TV- The head of Iran's JCPOA follow-up committee says his country has never stopped the enrichment of uranium even for a single day.
Stated by Abbas Araqchi, Iranian Foreign Minister

Duh....

Obama Knew Iran was Lying.

Obama wants Iran to ally with Russia to attack Israel.

This is why Obama sold Russians our Uranium and gave Iran cover for their illegal Nuclear Weapons Program.

Obama is the biggest Antisemite since Hitler.

That's already happened, Turkey's in for the ride too.

This mess stinks.

You gotta love a Lefty who takes the side of a country that constantly chants, "death to America!" Guess that is the cross of Luddly, lolol.

And so I also hear, that Iran is threatening to pull out of the deal now. Gee, wonder why? Oh, maybe because they got the goods on them, AND that they already got billions from EARS. Nothing left in it for them, unless of course they get smoked.

And finally, let us all look at what these Leftists are saying to everyone----------> Bi-Bi fabricated all of this for obvious reasons.

Shouldn't all of Europe be able to figure that out rather quickly? Why I bet Luddly is calling Michael Steele to get him on the job ASAP, along with Fusion GPS, hehehehehe.

The truth is--------->we should wait to see what comes of this. Notice all Leftists on here are claiming it is a lie. Why those honorable Iranian Mullahs would NEVER do such a thing, because EARS said so.

But what if they did? Just asking.

What do the Leftists suggest we do now? Give them another 150 billion bribe?

Notice, they have all their eggs in the basket of, "Bi-Bi is a liar." They have not yet mentioned what THEIR solution is, if he is not! Know why? Because if Bi-Bi is NOT lying, it means that Obama fu**** us, by being a naïve, wet behind his big ears, dumbass!

Now we know, not one Democrat will ever face that, so no matter the evidence, everyone has to be liar, because the Left can't ever admit that Obama was incompetent, naïve, and a Pollyanna, and they are too!

That's some seriously retarded reverse-Alex Jones/Infowars shit you're spinning there. But then, you people also thought Russia "hacked" the election, so....

:laughing0301:

I don’t believe anything The Left says. Obama tried to interfere with Israel’s Election and when he couldn’t so that after spending Millions to unseat Bibi, he went The Propaganda Route and tried to Smear him.

Same shit he tried here with Obama’s Russian Allies, he pulled in Israel again with The Help of Putin.

IDK but looks like the deal is over...as it should be.
Destabilizes the region for no reason

Plenty of reason. Iran is already doing their part in destabilizing portions of the ME. Numerous American soldiers have already been killed because of Iran's funding of terrorism there.

I don’t believe anything The Left says. Obama tried to interfere with Israel’s Election and when he couldn’t so that after spending Millions to unseat Bibi, he went The Propaganda Route and tried to Smear him.

Same shit he tried here with Obama’s Russian Allies, he pulled in Israel again with The Help of Putin.

And that is something NOT being reported. After Obama poured tons of cash into the Israel election, but Bi-Bi won anyway, all of the sudden, all of these IMPROPER things appeared that Bi-Bi was supposed to have done.

Does it sound familiar-)

Turkey, Iran, Russia and Syria all want to crush Israel and take their mineral wealth and ports.

Trust me, some day you are going to see them actually attempt this.

Obama Knew Iran was Lying.

Obama wants Iran to ally with Russia to attack Israel.

This is why Obama sold Russians our Uranium and gave Iran cover for their illegal Nuclear Weapons Program.

Obama is the biggest Antisemite since Hitler.

That's already happened, Turkey's in for the ride too.

uh dude get your facts straight,Obama bowed down to Israel same as every chickenshit president since LBJ has.:rolleyes: The traiter gave Israel more funding that any other president before him COMBINED.

doesnt sound like someone who spent millions to try and unseat him to me.LOL

And that is something NOT being reported. After Obama poured tons of cash into the Israel election, but Bi-Bi won anyway, all of the sudden, all of these IMPROPER things appeared that Bi-Bi was supposed to have done.

Does it sound familiar-)

exactly,he gave Israel TONS of cash the fucking traiter.:mad:

Oh my god the world must be coming to an end,for the first time EVER in her existance,Mary Ann actually spoke the TRUTH. Now that did not hurt so bad to finally be truthful now did it mary ann?:2up:

just stay away from talking about democrats,a subject you have proven you are obviously BIASED and not objective on in your absurd worshipping of traiters Obama and FDR,if you do that,you will get some credibility around here finally.:biggrin:

Last edited:

uh dude get your facts straight,Obama bowed down to Israel same as every chickenshit president since LBJ has.:rolleyes: The traiter gave Israel more funding that any other president before him COMBINED.

doesnt sound like someone who spent millions to try and unseat him to me.LOL

Then you better do some research my good man. What doesn't sound right to you, means NOTHING. The facts are in evidence, so take a gander at them.

Forum List

Back