Drug prices to go up in January (Trump said you would pay less)

Oh wow.
All you tards did was whine every time prices went up while Obama was around.
Now you kneel there and take it up the ass like good little bitches.

:bsflag:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only thing better than a relaxing day on the greens, is seeing Leftist Lemming Losers Lose their minds over Great RightWing Policies that actually benefit America.

tantrum-jpg.192715

:dance:

Last edited:
They (big pharma) is just bracing for what Pelosi and others are getting ready to do to them; so they raised prices trying to get ahead of the game.

Pharma braces for a Pelosi speakership and Democrats' drug pricing agenda - STAT

With Obummercare in place they went totally wild so as more communist style restrictions are put into place they can blame it on their own greed.

Topic: Pharmaceutical Industry in the U.S.
In 2016, six out of the top 10 companies were from the United States when based on pure pharmaceutical revenue. The largest U.S. companies on the global market are Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Merck &Co.

Redirect Notice
pharma.PNG

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

I love BCBS. Maybe my rates will be even lower next year!
BCBS Association: 2019 premium hikes on the way without risk adjustment payments

The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association said members will face significant premium increases next year when purchasing plans on the ACA's individual marketplace after President Donald Trump's administration halted risk adjustment payments to insurers, BCBSA said.
Damn sucks for them. Try to avoid the aca marketplace!
Now excuse me while me and my company enjoy lower costs :113:

BCBS Association: 2019 premium hikes on the way without risk adjustment payments

The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association said members will face significant premium increases next year when purchasing plans on the ACA's individual marketplace after President Donald Trump's administration halted risk adjustment payments to insurers, BCBSA said.
The country as a whole is paying more, dipshit. You tards whined and whined about it while Obama was around.

Now you literally turn a blind eye to Trumpcare's rising costs.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, cuck?

The country as a whole is paying more, dipshit. You tards whined and whined about it while Obama was around.

Sucks for everyone else!
Hopefully those poor souls can find better insurance!
Do you want to know the name of our insurance agent? :lol:

What happened to toobfreak?

I guess he couldn't find Trump's Obamacare replacement. :lol:

What a bunch of cucks.

Yeah, because Obamacare is Triump's creation.

Did you know washing yourself is hygenic and thus good for your health?

Is that like the affirmative action shithead President that lied to us and told us that Obamacare would save all of us $2500 in health care cost?

Okay, shithead. Go ahead and link to the Obamacare replacement bill that Trump submitted.

I'll wait first for you to show me any healthcare bill that Obama ever submitted! Presidents SIGN bills, imbecile, they don't make them.

But I'm flattered enough anytime that you even copy me. Shows that the therapy is working and you are making progress.

No one can block Mexico for paying for the wall except Mexico. Next tired excuse? :rolleyes:

I never knew that it was foreign countries dependent on us that decided our trade policies! So Mexico not congress decides that we won't add 5% to the cost of American trade then slap that extra money onto paying for the wall! Got it!

Forum List

Back