DRUG Test Positive In Pelosi DUI; 'Not Guilty' Plea

He was arrested on 5/28, fool. Not exactly breaking news & anyone with any sense knew he would plead not guilty. Which leaves you out to lunch as usual.
Hey Simp, I never commented one way or the other on his plea.

Grow a brain and learn how to use it.

:4_13_65:

1659568454904.png

I wonder if anyone is paying attention to the victim that Pelosi crashed into. If she has a back injury or some other injury it's a felony. If she suddenly hits the lottery without playing it's also a felony.

I wonder if anyone is paying attention to the victim that Pelosi crashed into. If she has a back injury or some other injury it's a felony. If she suddenly hits the lottery without playing it's also a felony.

She might as well be killed, nothing will happen to Pelosi.

We all know how it is with the Rats, "rules for thee but not for me" :dunno:

What drug? It’s weird that they didn’t say which drug.
at a soiree, wife out of town, some high end strange everywhere, well aged vino being served, 80+years old, they probably don't know if it was V or X
Seems like poor journalism! Oh right, it’s a FOX story.
they do need to upgrade their standards with some "anonymous sources" and "an insider close to the source" hook, line and sinker style journalism.

Last edited:
Who knows what freaking circus is the best.....Paul Pelosi's dui.....or his wife World War Three Trip to Taiwan.

These two were made for each other.

Pleads guilty and no extra jail time or punishment. But that's okay...same would happen for any of us. :abgg2q.jpg: :doubt:

Forum List

Back