Drumpf losing money at mar a lago

71 year old , well fed , finely housed Trump with a fine wife , kids and family , rich all his successful life , losing some money is no big deal . Amazing the things you lefties find to be significant .

That's incorrect Pismoe. Losing money regardless how rich you are means a lot to hypocrite like Trump.
Let say it's not about money.
The number of charities about 20 dumping and distancing themselves from Trump is not surprising but a record. Means they do not put up for Trump reckless, disturbing, dishonest and disgusting behavior. RACISM. Good for them.

Maybe he will cancel the need of FOREIGN workers for Maralago this year.

Trump Is Losing Big Money As 7 Charities Have Ditched Plans To Hold Events At His Private Club

By Jason Easley on Sat, Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:20 am

The financial losses are piling up for Trump as seven charities have announced that they will not be returning to Trump's Mar-a-Lago private club to hold fundraisers.

The only thing the cheeto cares about is money so this is surely making him crazy.

Its pretty like though that he can make up by stealing more. He's gotten away with that so far so ...

Nice to see some good news about him.
Charities that pay $100,000 to 250,000 for venues of fundraising events (according to fake news of course) should be shut down anyway. WTF?!

This is impossible, he is a great business man! Fake news!

Really Aldo? Just because Hannity did not broadcast the real story that doesn't mean its fake.

Last week Trump twitted Gen. Pershing fake story. This is the POTUS admired and fascinated about a fake story. This is the POTUS. Now he is talking about war in Afghanistan. That's scary.

I watched Fox News and I did not saw any coverage of charities dumping Trump and Gen. Pershing.

silly thread , TRUMP losing money . No big deal , he'll just reach into his other pocket .
There is no evidence that Trump is losing money at Mar a Lago. It's just wishful/delusional thinking by mentally ill people who suffer from TDS.

Last edited:
This is impossible, he is a great business man! Fake news!

Really Aldo? Just because Hannity did not broadcast the real story that doesn't mean its fake.

Last week Trump twitted Gen. Pershing fake story. This is the POTUS admired and fascinated about a fake story. This is the POTUS. Now he is talking about war in Afghanistan. That's scary.

I watched Fox News and I did not saw any coverage of charities dumping Trump and Gen. Pershing.

It is called sarcasm, President Bone Spur is a maroon!

silly thread , TRUMP losing money . No big deal , he'll just reach into his other pocket .
There is no evidence that Trump is losing money at Mar a Lago. It's just wishful/delusional thinking by mentally ill people who suffer from TDS.

Really? I mean REALLY? Talking about mental and delusional.
So he allowed these events at Maralago to lose money or to make money? A five star golf club one of the top 5 most expensive golf club ( $200,000 just for membership) in the world.
Every time there is a cancellation of these events in this kind of scenario its a financial, politically and ego loss for Trump. Just imagine what is he thinking right now DUMPING him for other lesser resorts. What an honor.

For your information. Every time there is a charity events like these big names. All rooms are booked, hundreds or thousands in attendance, buying souvenirs like golf clubs, buying expensive drinks/eating very expensive restaurant at Maralago. He also charge these charities for renting one of the pavilion where the events are taking place.

Multiply that to 19 charities and multiple events each of those 19 in one year = BIG LOSS.

Talking about mental retardation.

Forum List

Back