Drunk Girl Loses Mind @ Denny's

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... just an example of the self-entitlement problem in this country....

This took place at an unknown Denny’s Restaurant location and shows a drunk female patron absolutely losing her mind after being politely asked by staff to stop using profane language. Immediately after being asked to watch her language, the female states she can say whatever she wants because of her black heritage and subsequently attempts to attack the woman in next booth over for complaining to staff about her drunken behavior

This took place at an unknown Denny’s Restaurant location and shows a drunk female patron absolutely losing her mind after being politely asked by staff to stop using profane language. Immediately after being asked to watch her language, the female states she can say whatever she wants because of her black heritage and subsequently attempts to attack the woman in next booth over for complaining to staff about her drunken behavior

Woman that complained isn't the one that needs to 'grow up'

Actually it's an example of the alcohol problem, in any country.

Call it what it is.

I would hope once she sobers up she's forced to watch this.

Actually it's an example of the alcohol problem, in any country. Call it what it is.

She looks like its overtime to get into a rehab

I am sure you have said some things that were obscure and out of bounds when being high...

Ten bucks says she's a student at a liberal university. You really can't be that stupid if you haven't been indoctrinated at a moonbat institution.

Call it what it is.

You really believe this idiot will feel any sense of embarrassment? She might be upset she's seen falling all over the place drunk, but I seriously doubt she will find fault with her behavior.

Call it what it is.

You really believe this idiot will feel any sense of embarrassment? She might be upset she's seen falling all over the place drunk, but I seriously doubt she will find fault with her behavior.

Obviously if she was possessed of any modicum of self-respect she wouldn't have drunk herself into such a stupor in the first place. But if there's a way to reach her it would be the shame of the whole world laughing at her on YouTube. Clearly she needs a symbolic slap in the face.

Ten bucks says she's a student at a liberal university. You really can't be that stupid if you haven't been indoctrinated at a moonbat institution.

You're on. :deal:

Doesn't take any kind of institution. All it takes is :alcoholic:

Usually the way people like this learn how to behave in society is when they sit next to a biker and his woman instead of a nice older lady and the biker girl gets up and slams her face on the table.

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back