Drunk Girl Loses Mind @ Denny's

True story: I have not even watched this video!

Are you in it?

No, but I wish I had a video of the one time I was drunk in a DC bar on new years and was trying to start fights with several of the girls in there.... (I can't fight, I'd probably be dead now if my date hadn't dragged me out of there....)

Are you in it?

No, but I wish I had a video of the one time I was drunk in a DC bar on new years and was trying to start fights with several of the girls in there.... (I can't fight, I'd probably be dead now if my date hadn't dragged me out of there....)

If it happened today, you would be all over YouTube

They love cat fights

.... just an example of the self-entitlement problem in this country....

Actually it's an example of the alcohol problem, in any country.

Call it what it is.

I would hope once she sobers up she's forced to watch this.
Wrong. It''s a problem with liberalism. The race card was pulled out as if it had any meaning. Assholes doing whatever they want because their special. Lots of people drink but don't act like that.

Are you in it?

If it happened today, you would be all over YouTube

They love cat fights

I'd be beaten to a bloody pulp! It would not be pretty!

Call it what it is.

Wrong. It''s a problem with liberalism. The race card was pulled out as if it had any meaning. Assholes doing whatever they want because their special. Lots of people drink but don't act like that.

Lots of people drink and act much worse

Her friends should have hauled her out of there when she started acting up

I think it's interesting that guys like watching girls fight.... because it's not a very feminine thing....

Seems to be contrary to what men like....?

They are fighting but in the man's mind, it's sexual... I do get it ;)

I think it's interesting that guys like watching girls fight.... because it's not a very feminine thing....

Seems to be contrary to what men like....?

We keep hoping you will rip each others clothes off

Dear Pogo Yes you are talking about the literal law.
I am talking about the NATURAL LAW that the First Amendment is based on.
and the GOLDEN RULE that governs ALL human nature and behavior.

We as humans naturally have free will. But we cannot abuse it to violate the equal freedom and
peace of others. If we violate the sense of security of others, that is what causes a BREACH.

This is NATURAL LAW. If you learn that, then you get what Constitutional laws are based on,
where people ARE EQUAL. PEOPLE ARE THE GOVT when you follow and invoke natural laws.

Pogo if you only teach the "literal" law then only lawyers and judges have any say in this country.
We've got to start enforcing the SPIRIT of the laws based on
* consent of the governed
* equal protection of the laws (I'm saying your interpretation of literal laws is TOO limited,
and restricts protections to "only what is established in Courts" so you give all the power to the Judiciary.
this is out of balance with the purpose of the Constitution to protect the people from abuses
of govt power by checks and balances)
* equal participation and access to democratic due process ie free speech and press
and the right to petition for redressing grievances

We the people are the ultimate check on govt.
So we the people have to FOLLOW AND RESPECT the same laws
if we want to hold govt to those standards.

if we keep relying on your interpretation alone, literally by the letter of the law,
we only have protection insofar as we can
* find a lawyer to fight and defend our right (I can't find one)
* pay and afford a lawyer (I can't afford one)
* WIN the case and not have it delayed appealed but actually enforced

Good luck with that.
Slavery was not changed legally until AFTER the battles were fought
in the public arena first. People, the Abolitionists had to enforce equal standards
before fighting for govt to recognize those same standards of equality.

Pogo if you want to wait for Courts to decide the law for you,
that's what you are asking for if you don't teach people that
we have the authority of law to compel Govt to represent us, not the other way.

See Declaration of Independence: the just powers of governed derived from CONSENT
of the GOVERNED.
See concept of No Taxation without Representation, where the govt and laws
are supposed to represent the People's consent as in a social contract
See Texas Bill of Rights Section Two, the people's authority to alter or
abolish govt as we deem expedient, with respect to the Republic form of govt

Law starts with the people first. We have equal responsibility
where people ARE the government. Not govt dictating to us by the letter that lawyers and judges control in courts.

Dear Emily:

OK short version Pogo
If you want the govt to follow Constitutional standards
such as respect for free speech, press, right to assembly,
equal protection of the laws and due process from discrimination by creed, etc.

The since People ARE the Govt
then we the People need to follow the same laws.

Literally they apply to govt.
But in spirit People are the Govt so they apply to us
if we want to enforce laws CONSISTENTLY.
Otherwise we come across as HYPOCRITES so people don't respect our rights.

Is that clear? It's the Golden Rule, you can't break the rules you are trying to enforce.
Or people won't listen or respect you, because you aren't respecting their rights either.

Better, thanks, but still not following what that applies to here.

It seems like you're saying the restaurant doesn't have the right to toss her ass out. You even wanted them to reward her with a free dessert.

OK wait --- it's Denny's so I guess "reward" doesn't apply.... :eusa_shifty:

I didn't say that. I was talking about where SHE went wrong.
If you disrupt the peace sure people can ask you to leave.
Most conflicts require working out in private anyway, and while sober.
This was not the time or place to "redress grievances" especially
with someone not looking to do so.

To preserve the peace, the first step is often to separate space where
ppl aren't fighting over turf. When ppl are standing on equal ground,
and feel secure they are being heard included and respected equally, THEN you
can set up equal process to facilitate how to address conflicts going on.
After good working relations are restored, then you can address the external conflicts.
But if you never address the internal conflicts, people will continue to project those on each other, and the blame game will go in circles. That's why grievances aren't getting redressed.
Inner conflicts need to be settled first, establish common ground, then take on bigger issues.

Inner conflicts need to be settled first, establish common ground, then take on bigger issues.

What inner conflicts need to be resolved to get her to shut her filthy mouth in a public restaurant?

Dear rightwinger and Pogo
For each person their path is different.
The common factor is FORGIVING root causes of divisive resentment.

It mostly common is rooted in parental issues and/or other past relationships that weren't fully resolved.
So the emotion is projected forward onto other people, relations, race, religion, politics, you name it.

What I find is
* people with Daddy Issues tend to exhibit "power and control" issues with authority
this leads to the bullying mentality of territorial turf wars and barking down to be the head of the pecking order or pack, and to cut down any competition or threat by outside or hostile authority
(these control issues most visibly surface in romantic relations and issues with political authority, so once those relations go wrong, it stacks up and becomes a vicious cycle of repeating and projecting onto the next person)
* people with Mommy Issues tend to have problems communicating to work things out
this leads to the brat mentality of whining bitching and projecting blame to tattle on someone else
instead of addressing and working things out directly and as mature equally responsible peers
(these communication issues surface in family relations and community relations where spiritual views of inclusion and faith in cooperation and reconciliation affect both individual relations and collective society.)

If this woman has more of an issue with authority, someone else telling her what to do,
I would guess she has Daddy/Authority issues.

If this woman has problems communicating honestly and openly, I would say she has Mommy issues.
But she seems to have no problem speaking her mind and saying exactly what she is thinking.
So I would have to guess Daddy issues, that she was reacting to being told what to do and wanted to be in control. If she has an addiction/control issue with alcohol, that often goes back to Daddy issues.

Dear Emily:

OK short version Pogo
If you want the govt to follow Constitutional standards
such as respect for free speech, press, right to assembly,
equal protection of the laws and due process from discrimination by creed, etc.

The since People ARE the Govt
then we the People need to follow the same laws.

Literally they apply to govt.
But in spirit People are the Govt so they apply to us
if we want to enforce laws CONSISTENTLY.
Otherwise we come across as HYPOCRITES so people don't respect our rights.

Is that clear? It's the Golden Rule, you can't break the rules you are trying to enforce.
Or people won't listen or respect you, because you aren't respecting their rights either.

Better, thanks, but still not following what that applies to here.

It seems like you're saying the restaurant doesn't have the right to toss her ass out. You even wanted them to reward her with a free dessert.

OK wait --- it's Denny's so I guess "reward" doesn't apply.... :eusa_shifty:

I didn't say that. I was talking about where SHE went wrong.
If you disrupt the peace sure people can ask you to leave.
Most conflicts require working out in private anyway, and while sober.
This was not the time or place to "redress grievances" especially
with someone not looking to do so.

To preserve the peace, the first step is often to separate space where
ppl aren't fighting over turf. When ppl are standing on equal ground,
and feel secure they are being heard included and respected equally, THEN you
can set up equal process to facilitate how to address conflicts going on.
After good working relations are restored, then you can address the external conflicts.
But if you never address the internal conflicts, people will continue to project those on each other, and the blame game will go in circles. That's why grievances aren't getting redressed.

What inner conflicts need to be resolved to get her to shut her filthy mouth in a public restaurant?

Dear rightwinger and Pogo
For each person their path is different.
The common factor is FORGIVING root causes of divisive resentment.

It mostly common is rooted in parental issues and/or other past relationships that weren't fully resolved.
So the emotion is projected forward onto other people, relations, race, religion, politics, you name it.

What I find is
* people with Daddy Issues tend to exhibit "power and control" issues with authority
this leads to the bullying mentality of territorial turf wars and barking down to be the head of the pecking order or pack, and to cut down any competition or threat by outside or hostile authority
(these control issues most visibly surface in romantic relations and issues with political authority, so once those relations go wrong, it stacks up and becomes a vicious cycle of repeating and projecting onto the next person)
* people with Mommy Issues tend to have problems communicating to work things out
this leads to the brat mentality of whining bitching and projecting blame to tattle on someone else
instead of addressing and working things out directly and as mature equally responsible peers
(these communication issues surface in family relations and community relations where spiritual views of inclusion and faith in cooperation and reconciliation affect both individual relations and collective society.)

If this woman has more of an issue with authority, someone else telling her what to do,
I would guess she has Daddy/Authority issues.

If this woman has problems communicating honestly and openly, I would say she has Mommy issues.
But she seems to have no problem speaking her mind and saying exactly what she is thinking.
So I would have to guess Daddy issues, that she was reacting to being told what to do and wanted to be in control. If she has an addiction/control issue with alcohol, that often goes back to Daddy issues.

Damn girl!

Do you ever over analyze simple issues

She was fall on your ass drunk and abusive and got her butt kicked out of Dennys

Call it what it is.

Yyyyeah ummm........ alcohol is not political. It's a biochemical thing.
There ain't nothing political about being a drunk asshole in Denny's, Dumbass.

Call it what it is.

I'll bet that's the first time a drunk kid acted like a fool and got kicked out of Denny's.

This took place at an unknown Denny’s Restaurant location and shows a drunk female patron absolutely losing her mind after being politely asked by staff to stop using profane language. Immediately after being asked to watch her language, the female states she can say whatever she wants because of her black heritage and subsequently attempts to attack the woman in next booth over for complaining to staff about her drunken behavior

The girl is an idiot. The manager is a moron. He should have never told the drunk who complained and protected his other customers.

Call it what it is.

Sure dumbfuck. Alcohol turns everyone into a racist. LOL.

Call it what it is.

No.....but it sure lets the inner-racist out

Call it what it is.

Racism isn't political either. It's personal.

How often does the bus run from your planet?

Forum List

Back