Drunk Girl Loses Mind @ Denny's

.... just an example of the self-entitlement problem in this country....

Actually it's an example of the alcohol problem, in any country.

Call it what it is.

I would hope once she sobers up she's forced to watch this.

That's why the interwebs are so cool....

This will follow her around forever and pop up during job searches

Call it what it is.

'Specially if she applies for a gig at Denny's.

This took place at an unknown Denny’s Restaurant location and shows a drunk female patron absolutely losing her mind after being politely asked by staff to stop using profane language. Immediately after being asked to watch her language, the female states she can say whatever she wants because of her black heritage and subsequently attempts to attack the woman in next booth over for complaining to staff about her drunken behavior

Listened to it and the Manager did the correct thing. The female that was drunk should have been arrested for public intoxication and criminal trespassing.

Once the manager had requested for her to leave she should have gotten up and left. Being drunk does not excuse the individual for their ill manner behavior. Them being mixed with minority blood does not excuse their ill manner behavior.

The sad part the female that was spewing the profanity would most likely sober up and believe she was not in the wrong, and is most likely like that when sober.

She is lucky the other woman was not a younger female or a male when she was going at that woman because she might have found herself on her behind and the two guys either would have fought back or ran while trying to pull her out.

Hope she is sitting in Jail...

Call it what it is.

As an addiction counselor and in recovery myself...I hear some pretty hysterical and sad stories of what people did before getting sober. Fortunately for many there wasn't the internet for some of those moments.

Call it what it is.

As an addiction counselor and in recovery myself...I hear some pretty hysterical and sad stories of what people did before getting sober. Fortunately for many there wasn't the internet for some of those moments.

That's why everyone having a video camera in their pocket has changed the scene

Used to be the stupid shit you did while drunk got glossed over and forgotten. No drunk believes they were really as bad as people are saying

Now, it gets recorded and played repeatedly on YouTube. Her name will be attached to it and it will follow her around forever. Her parents will be sent the link as will teachers, fellow students and potential employers

This took place at an unknown Denny’s Restaurant location and shows a drunk female patron absolutely losing her mind after being politely asked by staff to stop using profane language. Immediately after being asked to watch her language, the female states she can say whatever she wants because of her black heritage and subsequently attempts to attack the woman in next booth over for complaining to staff about her drunken behavior

Listened to it and the Manager did the correct thing. The female that was drunk should have been arrested for public intoxication and criminal trespassing.

Once the manager had requested for her to leave she should have gotten up and left. Being drunk does not excuse the individual for their ill manner behavior. Them being mixed with minority blood does not excuse their ill manner behavior.

The sad part the female that was spewing the profanity would most likely sober up and believe she was not in the wrong, and is most likely like that when sober.

She is lucky the other woman was not a younger female or a male when she was going at that woman because she might have found herself on her behind and the two guys either would have fought back or ran while trying to pull her out.

Notice the black guy wasn't saying a damn word.....He didn't want no part of that crazy biotch....

Yeah, unfortunately drunk means loud and everyone has to listen to me.

As for sober and civil behavior, the same First Amendment used to cite "freedom of speech"
also clearly includes the "right of the people PEACEABLY to assemble."

So if you ABUSE free speech to cause DISRUPTION OF THE PEACE (such as the famous example of not yelling fire in a crowded theatre) then you are VIOLATING THE SAME FIRST AMENDMENT.

People need to be taught NOT TO TAKE LAWS OUT OF CONTEXT.

You can't enforce one part while violating other clauses, and claim to be defending rights and laws equally.

Other people's rights, laws, beliefs and creeds count equally under the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

We need to teach Common Sense, like the Golden Rule of Reciprocity.
If you want rights and freedoms, these need to be enforced and respected for others equally.
Duh!

Call it what it is.

Do you have the noise fan outside your office?

As for sober and civil behavior, the same First Amendment used to cite "freedom of speech"

So if you ABUSE free speech to cause DISRUPTION OF THE PEACE (such as the famous example of not yelling fire in a crowded theatre) then you are VIOLATING THE SAME FIRST AMENDMENT.

You can't enforce one part while violating other clauses, and claim to be defending rights and laws equally.

Other people's rights, laws, beliefs and creeds count equally under the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

If you want rights and freedoms, these need to be enforced and respected for others equally.
Duh!

You can't lecture a drunk...

Call it what it is.

Used to be the stupid shit you did while drunk got glossed over and forgotten. No drunk believes they were really as bad as people are saying

Now, it gets recorded and played repeatedly on YouTube. Her name will be attached to it and it will follow her around forever. Her parents will be sent the link as will teachers, fellow students and potential employers

And maybe Trump will hire her as his press secretary.
To "tell it like it is, bitch" Ha ha, JK rightwinger
But I'm sure Somebody will find a way to make money off this.
If she can figure that out, hey, even bad press can be good press.
Maybe she should run for office as a Democrat
if she can prove she can get away with saying racist things in public and blame it on Whitey.
That seems to be a prerequisite these days.

If that dumb bitch in the corner had minded her own business, the entire situation would never have escalated.

Last edited:

Notice the black guy wasn't saying a damn word.....He didn't want no part of that crazy biotch....

He showed his real heritage

He also came back to try to make peace with the staff

Last edited:

Call it what it is.

Denial is the #1 killer for addicts .... Jekyll and Hyde syndrome of when an addition can turn a nice person into a completely destructive evil person.

If that dumb bitch in the corner had minded her own business, the entire situation would never have escalated.

Yes and no. The waiter should have owned it, not identified the complainant. Not to a drunk person already out of control. If I were the waiter and knew this person was THAT drunk, I would ask who is in charge of this table?
And ask the sober people to solve the problem by picking a different table to move to because someone else complained (and maybe offer them a free dessert or something for the inconvenience). Let the "designated" sober friends get their buddy to go along, and not try to argue with a drunk guest.

The loud one reminded me of a couple of wild squaws I used to date..

The loud one reminded me of a couple of wild squaws I used to date..

I never thought drunks were loud because I was always the loudest.....:lol::alcoholic:

Yes and no. The waiter should have owned it, not identified the complainant. Not to a drunk person already out of control. If I were the waiter and knew this person was THAT drunk, I would ask who is in charge of this table?
And ask the sober people to solve the problem by picking a different table to move to because someone else complained (and maybe offer them a free dessert or something for the inconvenience). Let the "designated" sober friends get their buddy to go along, and not try to argue with a drunk guest.

I doubt if she was going to go anywhere peaceably

Nobody was going to tell HER what to do

Okay well for her friends: throw in free dessert to get her to move to a table elsewhere.
(Too bad there wasn't a jukebox to place her next to and drown her out with loud country music.)
For her, offer to throw in more drinks till she's under the table and has to be carried out.
Something!

Funny I have the opposite reaction when I drink, even the tiniest sip of alcohol. I shut down and go right to sleep. I can't even drink the 3-5% alcohol fruit drinks without diluting them with soda first. I'm no fun at all!

Okay well for her friends: throw in free dessert to get her to move to a table elsewhere.
(Too bad there wasn't a jukebox to place her next to and drown her out with loud country music.)
For her, offer to throw in more drinks till she's under the table and has to be carried out.
Something!

Funny I have the opposite reaction when I drink, even the tiniest sip of alcohol. I shut down and go right to sleep. I can't even drink the 3-5% alcohol fruit drinks without diluting them with soda first. I'm no fun at all!

I'm thinking more along the lines of a taser

Duh!

The First Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with either (a) causing a row at Denny's or (b) being a dick. The 1A restricts the government -- not the People.

Forum List

Back