🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drunk Nancy Pelosi and the Democrates

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I recieve the usual answers from the "think they are elite Democrates" on here I do not know what I am talking about, they know best how fricking stupid America is and shut up and do what I want, if that is you dfine I will send the Hells Angels top your adrress and they can blow you off the map and take care of it or have a civil conversation which is 70% of America. Democrats are 29 % of America and sinking fast. 1 NO Doubte POTUS Trump wins 2020 look at YOUR Candidate Pervert Joe Biden, can list what that boy and Obama and Pelosi have lied about in thier 8 years Obama/Biden care the worst and Leader McConel will maintain his job and Drunk Nancy Pelosi will be replaced by Jim Jordon, so tell me were I am wrong that America has had it with you and your liar Cabel news station CNN

pelosi-ultra-wealthy.jpg

• Banned
I recieve the usual answers from the "think they are elite Democrates" on here I do not know what I am talking about, they know best how fricking stupid America is and shut up and do what I want, if that is you dfine I will send the Hells Angels top your adrress and they can blow you off the map and take care of it or have a civil conversation which is 70% of America. Democrats are 29 % of America and sinking fast. 1 NO Doubte POTUS Trump wins 2020 look at YOUR Candidate Pervert Joe Biden, can list what that boy and Obama and Pelosi have lied about in thier 8 years Obama/Biden care the worst and Leader McConel will maintain his job and Drunk Nancy Pelosi will be replaced by Jim Jordon, so tell me were I am wrong that America has had it with you and your liar Cabel news station CNN
read other same questions

Forum List

Back