Druze teen faces jail over refusing to serve in Israeli army

Looks like Silly-Sally started her weekend :booze: a little early. .... :lol:

Pathetic Sunni Man is always busy calling someone a drinker (maybe he himself actually goes to AA meetings and thinks everyone drinks like he did). Just have someone in your mosque translate for you. It is as easy as that.
Silly-Sally why would you post something that you can't read. ... :cuckoo:

And no, I don't need someone from the mosque to read it to me.

I read it myself. ... :cool:

Looks like Silly-Sally started her weekend :booze: a little early. .... :lol:

Pathetic Sunni Man is always busy calling someone a drinker (maybe he himself actually goes to AA meetings and thinks everyone drinks like he did). Just have someone in your mosque translate for you. It is as easy as that.

Then, Mr, Cuckoo, since you know Arabic, why not tell the readers what was in that video to prove that you are so fluent in Arabic?

Then, Sunni Man, since you know Arabic, why not tell the readers what was in that video to prove that you are so fluent in Arabic?
No problem. ... :eusa_angel:

It is talking about an alleged 37 thousand rape cases in Damascus by militants.

But the author refutes that and says it's Assad's security forces that have doing the raping of Syrian women.

A british human rights group has confirmed that rapes have taken place.

But they do not know which side is responsible. ... :cool:

Then, Sunni Man, since you know Arabic, why not tell the readers what was in that video to prove that you are so fluent in Arabic?
No problem. ... :eusa_angel:

It is talking about an alleged 37 thousand rape cases in Damascus by militants.

But the author refutes that and says it's Assad's security forces that have doing the raping of Syrian women.

A british human rights group has confirmed that rapes have taken place.

But they do not know which side is responsible. ... :cool:

They're really saying that Assad's security forces were doing the raping? Are they telling who is doing the beheadings also? I would think that those being raped would know that those doing the rapes were not native Syrians but those from outside the countries. I don't think the Muslim militants coming in from Europe look like the Syrians. I would also think that those being raped could also tell if the ones raping them came from other parts of the Arab world since the dialects and accents should be different. Maybe Sunni Man is unable even here in the U.S. to tell the difference if he hears someone speaking who is from the South and someone from New York.

They're really saying that Assad's security forces were doing the raping? Are they telling who is doing the beheadings also? I would think that those being raped would know that those doing the rapes were not native Syrians but those from outside the countries. I don't think the Muslim militants coming in from Europe look like the Syrians. I would also think that those being raped could also tell if the ones raping them came from other parts of the Arab world since the dialects and accents should be different. Maybe Sunni Man is unable even here in the U.S. to tell the difference if he hears someone speaking who is from the South and someone from New York.
Look retard......you ask me what it said.

So I told you.....and now you want to argue about it.

You really need to stop :booze:

For one thing, Mr. Cuckoo, I don't believe you are fluent in Arabic. For another thing, you don't seem concerned about the consequences of what is happening to the young girls in this conflict.

Education can bring hope to girls who are victims of wars and unrest | GlobalPost

For one thing, Mr. Cuckoo, I don't believe you are fluent in Arabic. For another thing, you don't seem concerned about the consequences of what is happening to the young girls in this conflict.

Education can bring hope to girls who are victims of wars and unrest | GlobalPost

Chances are I know Arabic better than him:lol::lol::lol:

Chances are I know Arabic better than him:lol::lol::lol:

You probably do, Lipush. Just as many Arabs in Israel know Hebrew, there are many Israe;o Jews who know Arabic. No doubt the poster Roudy knows Arabic much, much better than Sunni Man. It would be fun seeing them having a back and forth here in Arabic, but I don't think that is possible unless they typed phoenetically in Arabic.

For one thing, Sunni Man, I don't believe you are fluent in Arabic. For another thing, you don't seem concerned about the consequences of what is happening to the young girls in this conflict.
First, you ask me to translate YOUR site from arabic to english.

So I do it and tell you what it says.

Now you tell me that I don't know how to translate from arabic to english.

And want to argue with me about and article that YOU can't read. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Does Israel make no provision for Conscientious Objectors.

Perhaps not.

Google the story of Natan Blanc, a young Israeli Jew; and another conscientious objector.

After refusing to serve his time in the IDF, he was arrested something like 10 times, and had a helluva fight in the courts, until, finally, the IDF declared him Unfit for Duty; caving-in, perhaps.

Same objections - harsh treatment of the Palestinians - but from different angles.

More from the OP, addressing requirements of intl law regarding conscientious objectors:

"According to Amnesty, the right to object military service is protected under Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 18 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which Israel is a party.In 2003, the United Nations Human Rights Committee called on the Israeli government to review its legislation to bring it in line with international human rights law."

Druze teen faces jail over refusing to serve in Israeli army | Maan News Agency

Perhaps not.

Google the story of Natan Blanc, a young Israeli Jew; and another conscientious objector.

After refusing to serve his time in the IDF, he was arrested something like 10 times, and had a helluva fight in the courts, until, finally, the IDF declared him Unfit for Duty; caving-in, perhaps.

Same objections - harsh treatment of the Palestinians - but from different angles.
Thank you, for having the stones to comment on the topic of the thread!

One wonders why it's so difficult for others to do that?

Perhaps not.

Just leveling the playing field to illustrate that Israel appears to treat ALL of its conscientious objectors as equally aberrant and disloyal, be they Druze, mainstream Muslim, Jewish, atheist, whatever...

Perhaps not.

Just leveling the playing field to illustrate that Israel appears to treat ALL of its conscientious objectors as equally aberrant and disloyal, be they Druze, mainstream Muslim, Jewish, atheist, whatever...

Exactly.

This is from a letter written by Omar to PM Netanyahu, it appears his refusal to serve has been written about since the Fall of 2012. Apparently, for an individual who refuses to serve in the IDF, they face the threat of imprisonment being held over them indefinitely. Omar and his siblings are musicians.

"I am a musician and play the “viola” and I have friends, musicians from Ramallah, Jericho, Jerusalem, Hebron, Nablus, Jenin, Shafa’amr, Eilaboun, Rome, Athens, Amman, Beirut, Damascus, Oslo, and we all play for humanity and peace. Our only weapon is our musical instruments, and we shall not carry any other weapon."

I am Omar Zahreddeen Mohammad Saad from Maghar village-Galilee.This year I will graduate from high school and I am hoping to be able to resume my university education....."

Letter in English - Support Omar Saad

"Saad, who plays the viola, performed with his siblings outside the military induction base yesterday, where he asserted his draft refusal. More than a hundred supporters joined him in protest."

"The Israeli group New Profile reports that Saad was sentenced to twenty days imprisonment yesterday. The group has also*published details*about how to send Saad letters of support and to protest his imprisonment to the Israeli authorities. They encourage supporters outside Israel to send letters of protest to their local Israeli embassy."

Druze youth in military prison for refusing Israeli army draft | The Electronic Intifada

Forum List

Back