Druze teen faces jail over refusing to serve in Israeli army

No valid answer ?
That was in reference to the last one.

I just ansered all your stupid questions
Yes you did. And I give you credit for that.

Unlike that large, menstruating whale snatch of a human, hollie, you did answer my questions.

Because you didn't have an argument.

That's Gaza!

You should be ashamed of yourself to compare the two.
Well I'm not.

You disgust me
That's a little harsh.

I don't remember you giving me credit for answering your questions..

And saying that you disgust me is not as harsh as you telling Hollie to take her own life. That was mean dude. Common now, just because we disagree politically, there's no room for that.

No valid answer ?
That was in reference to the last one.

I just ansered all your stupid questions
Yes you did. And I give you credit for that.

Unlike that large, menstruating whale snatch of a human, hollie, you did answer my questions.

Because you didn't have an argument.

That's Gaza!

You should be ashamed of yourself to compare the two.
Well I'm not.

You disgust me
That's a little harsh.

That's Gaza!

No, Gaza is not like the Warsaw ghetto

Warsaw Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would think that on a Middle East forum you would not be so obsessed with Israel, but would also concern yourself with what is going on in the other Middle East countries. Can you imagine the fear the nuns in Syria are experiencing right now.

Rebel group in Syria is holding nuns, Arab newspaper reports - latimes.com
The article says the 13 nuns are being treated very well in nice accommodations.

And the freedom fights want to trade the nuns for a 1,000 women being held by government forces.

Why aren't you worried about the 1,000 women being held hostage?? ... :cool:

Last edited:
I would think that on a Middle East forum you would not be so obsessed with Israel, but would also concern yourself with what is going on in the other Middle East countries. Can you imagine the fear the nuns in Syria are experiencing right now.

Rebel group in Syria is holding nuns, Arab newspaper reports - latimes.com
The article says the 13 nuns are being treated very well in nice accommodations.

And the freedom fights want to trade the nuns for a 1,000 women being held by government forces.

Why aren't you worried about the 1,000 women being held hostage?? ... :cool:

You don't think the nuns don't know about the murders and rapes which have gone on throughout Syria that they don't fear for themselves. I wonder how many of these women came from foreign countries to join the rebels. Do you happen to know, Sunni Man, how many of the innocent Syrian population these women managed to kill? I imagine that Sunni Man considers the Al Qaeda guys as freedom fighters. Perhaps he thinks that Al Qaeda all around the world are freedom fighters. Maybe he thinks the Taliban are too. Don't forget that Al Qaeda and the Taliban are proud Sunnis the same as he is.

No, Gaza is not like the Warsaw ghetto

True, the conditions in Gaza are much worse......... :doubt:

Why do you go out of your way to appear ridiculous?
Both populations were/are walled in and the people guarded night and day. And anyone trying to escape was shot on sight. Food and water were restricted. Plus electrical power and fuel for the winter was in short supply.

The main difference is that Warsaw wasn't bombed from air planes like the civilians in Gaza. ....... :doubt:

You don't think the nuns don't know about the murders and rapes which have gone on throughout Syria that they don't fear for themselves.
Silly-Sally do you even read the articles you post?

According to the article the nuns were interviewed and said they were being treated well with good food and nice accommodations. ..... :cool:

True, the conditions in Gaza are much worse......... :doubt:

Why do you go out of your way to appear ridiculous?

Both populations were/are walled in and the people guarded night and day. And anyone trying to escape was shot on sight. Food and water were restricted. Plus electrical power and fuel for the winter was in short supply.

The main difference is that Warsaw wasn't bombed from air planes like the civilians in Gaza. ....... :doubt:

Show us a picture of the Warsaw Ghetto and then show us a picture of the entire Gaza strip as well as the West Bank. This way we can compare them. It appears that Sunni Man doesn't like the Israelis to retaliate when his friends shoot rockets into Israel.

You don't think the nuns don't know about the murders and rapes which have gone on throughout Syria that they don't fear for themselves.
Silly-Sally do you even read the articles you post?

According to the article the nuns were interviewed and said they were being treated well with good food and nice accommodations. ..... :cool:

Read articles about what is going on throughout Syria, and then tell me if you were an innocent civilian you wouldn't be afraid.

Read articles about what is going on throughout Syria, and then tell me if you were an innocent civilian you wouldn't be afraid.
So you only care about the 13 nuns and not the 1,000 women held captive by Assad's government forces? ..... :doubt:

If the women belong to Al Qaeda and, therefore, terrorists killing innocent civilians, of course I don't care about them. As for the nuns, did you overlook what it said in the article and that even the Muslims, unlike you, want them released.

The nuns said they had been taken for their personal safety, the Associated Press reported. Security analysts generally consider such videos to be suspect because captives may be speaking under duress.

The case has caused deep consternation among Christian communities in the Middle East and worldwide, with Christian and Muslim religious leaders pleading for the nuns’ release. On Wednesday, Pope Francis called for prayers on behalf of the Syrian nuns “taken by force by armed men.”

The seizure of the nuns has heightened fears among Syria’s Christian minority that they are being targeted by Islamist rebels seeking to overthrow the government of President Bashar Assad. Christians and other Syrian minorities are generally viewed as supportive of the government.

Meanwhile, Sunni Man, can you ask your friends what happened to the Bishops mentioned in the article?

Hostage-taking and kidnapping, often with sectarian overtones, have become defining characteristics of Syria’s more than 2-year-old civil conflict. The fate of two kidnapped Christian bishops, believed seized by opposition forces in April, remains publicly unknown.

So you only care about the 13 nuns and not the 1,000 women held captive by Assad's government forces? ..... :doubt:

She doesn't even care about the 13 nuns except for their propaganda value.

Alfalfa, you looking for a little attention again? I think the readers know that you don't care about anything that is happening in the Middle East. Each day scores of innocent people can be murdered, and you just go ho hum.

I'm sure it's the only Male attention you'll get at your age

Forum List

Back