🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dubya: "Clear evidence Russians meddled' in election.."

Should W. swing? Fuckin' aye right he should!

Expand government 3x? Fuck You!

Never forget the $4.26 Gas.

No one was on the road them days. Thanks, W.

I'd like to string that bitch up.

You are the one who needs to swing. Trump and the Republicans are making Bush look like a cheapskate. Trump and the Republicans are taking us back to trillion dollar deficits just like Obama. Clinton didn't promise as much spending as Trump and Republicans have delivered. We are on the road to bankruptcy. It'll be nothing new for Trump.

You are the one who needs to swing. Trump and the Republicans are making Bush look like a cheapskate. Trump and the Republicans are taking us back to trillion dollar deficits just like Obama. Clinton didn't promise as much spending as Trump and Republicans have delivered. We are on the road to bankruptcy. It'll be nothing new for Trump.

Lose yourself in reading "The Communist Manifesto" faggot and dream on.

Reality is back in America and it's going to be better for everybody.

PS: Interest rates may rise..

Just callin' it like I see it.

GW always was a moron. I only voted for him twice to keep bigger morons out of office. So given this startling revelation, will the left suddenly declare GW a "hero" and start singing his praises?

"Former President George W. Bush appeared to take aim at President Trump on Thursday when he said at an economic summit in the Middle East that there was "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 U.S. president election.,,

...While Bush did not directly name Trump, his comments did appear to target him. Trump has consistently disputed allegations of Russian interference in the election or that members of his campaign team in any way "colluded" with Moscow."

George W. Bush: 'Clear evidence Russians meddled' in election

Bush, our intelligence agencies, Trump's CIA director and others agree Russia interfered in our elections.

So they "interfered". They always have and so have we. But tell me: How did Russia change one single person's vote? How many people who had their minds set on voting for Hillary, decided to vote for Trump on the basis of something Russia did or said?

I don't know about you, but my mind was made up far in advance of the election.

That is something we will never know. The fact is that a large segment of the population did not make up their mind until the last month. That vote went to Trump and of the 25% who said they were voting against the other candidate, Trump won that by a margin of 50-39.

Lose yourself in reading "The Communist Manifesto" faggot and dream on.

Reality is back in America and it's going to be better for everybody.

PS: Interest rates may rise..

Just callin' it like I see it.

It shows you are calling it as you want it to be. You are completely out of touch with reality. How long do you think we can sustain trillion dollar deficits? Also the fed is likely going to raise interest rates which will raise the amount of interest we pay on debt and will slow the economy. You need a taste of reality notthe fantasy island you live on. You are the faggot. You have your tongue stuck up Trump's ass.

GW always was a moron. I only voted for him twice to keep bigger morons out of office. So given this startling revelation, will the left suddenly declare GW a "hero" and start singing his praises?

"Former President George W. Bush appeared to take aim at President Trump on Thursday when he said at an economic summit in the Middle East that there was "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 U.S. president election.,,

...While Bush did not directly name Trump, his comments did appear to target him. Trump has consistently disputed allegations of Russian interference in the election or that members of his campaign team in any way "colluded" with Moscow."

Look at the bright side. The Repubs FINALLY developed a vaccine for Bush Derangement Syndrome. It's major blessing for those afflicted for so long..

LMAO!!!!! Joe, the ones that are going to be "perp walked" are those like Comey, McCabe, Warner, the Hildebeast, and Barrypuppet and other deep state actors involved in the most traitorous act ever put on this country. It totally astounds me that you believe that the only "conspiracy" ever to happen is that President Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES to steal the election from the Hildebeast when it's actually the opposite. Keep living in denial while those of us that don't have our heads up our ass will deal in reality.

Okay, buddy, you keep telling yourself that... but it's Trump's buddies who are cutting deals, not Hillary's.

So they "interfered". They always have and so have we. But tell me: How did Russia change one single person's vote? How many people who had their minds set on voting for Hillary, decided to vote for Trump on the basis of something Russia did or said?

I don't know about you, but my mind was made up far in advance of the election.

We know yours was, that's not the point.

I think a lot of people might have stayed home or voted third party based on what the Russians did, that's the point.

Dubya and his whole family should swing, tbh. His grandpappy bankrolled the Nazis, true story. He somehow convinced everyone we needed to invade Iraq. Yeah, that wasn't necessary at all, but him and the MIC made a lots of money off of our good boys and innocent Iraqis dying.

I haven't forgotten when gas went up to $4.26/gallon when he was pres, highest gas price ever. No one was on the road unless necessary. The Bushes are turds, IMO.

Dubya was 3rd worst president ever! Right behind Obama and Carter.

He probably did more damage than both combined. A president's supposed to be for their country, not against it.

We get a timeout in asshole presidents with Trump, thank God!

(He might be an asshole in his own way, but at least he's a real American asshole)

Last edited:

Thanks again George. Keep'em coming, and keep'em laughing.

Thanks again George. Keep'em coming, and keep'em laughing.

I don't find him funny at all. Crashes housing market, invades Iraq, 9/11 happens so he expands government 3x?

Nah, he ain't funny, he's a traitor.

Dubya and his whole family should swing, tbh. His grandpappy bankrolled the Nazis, true story. He somehow convinced everyone we needed to invade Iraq. Yeah, that wasn't necessary at all, but him and the MIC made a lots of money off of our good boys and innocent Iraqis dying.

It's funny to watch the Right Wing now repeat left wing claims about the Bush family now that he has mildly criticized their Cheeto Jesus.

Not to worry, buddy, when Trump Fucks up, you'll be here denouncing him, too.

And true American resistance to Trump continues.

I'd be more impressed with W and the rest of the Bush Crime Family if they had spoken out more strongly against Trump before the election.

Come to think of it, this is the whole problem with Trump. Too many people on both sides know this isn't normal, that this is dangerous, and they refuse to say anything.

They just hope that it will all "work out".

One only imagines a 1930's German or first century Roman thinking the same thing.

It's funny to watch the Right Wing now repeat left wing claims about the Bush family now that he has mildly criticized their Cheeto Jesus.

Not to worry, buddy, when Trump Fucks up, you'll be here denouncing him, too.

GFY Leftist partisan hack shill that's in the wrong 99% of the time. :) When he does, I will be.

So far, I'm pretty happy, except the bombing of that Syrian airbase. What really happened was a Russian bomb hit a chemical weapons warehouse in town.

I'd be more impressed with W and the rest of the Bush Crime Family if they had spoken out more strongly against Trump before the election.

Come to think of it, this is the whole problem with Trump. Too many people on both sides know this isn't normal, that this is dangerous, and they refuse to say anything.

They just hope that it will all "work out".

One only imagines a 1930's German or first century Roman thinking the same thing.

^Says he that would be positively giddy if Stalin were resurrected and president of the US.

:ahole-1:

Fuck off, leftist. I get it, Trump's a real American and you don't like that.

Aw, too bad. :)

Democrats also meddled in our Elections. No signs of Trump meddling in the elections. The Trump haters keep saying Russians meddled hoping that equates with Trump.

The Porter issue forces people to take sides in the GOP for or against Trump.

Elections are coming up. It is now or never if candidates want to position themselves as Republican candidates who are not Trump lackeys.

The Republicans allowed the Russians to mettle in our elections.

It's now or never to remove them from government.

Dumbass, saying Russia meddled in our election IS NOT targeting Trump...except for the fact that this clown totaly bizarrely is not able to admit it (without saying that it was chinese too :rolleyes:)

Fuck off, leftist. I get it, Trump's a real American and you don't like that.

The sad thing is, Trump is a real American.

Racist, ignorant and totally full of himself.

He might be the president we deserve, not the president we need.

Forum List

Back