'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

Another one

SNIP:

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Send A Fax/Contact A&E Networks For Slamming Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson

The oddest thing is that A&E Networks has been constantly censoring the Ducks for mentioning Christ or God in many of the shows. Yet, cursing and other profanities are not bleeped out to my knowledge on A&E's other shows.

Send a message to Mel Berning - President of Sales at A&E by faxing him at

There are free fax services on the net such as GotFreeFax.Com and they will let you send a hard copy letter directly to A&E offices.

Twitter A&E at @AETV Facebook A&E at https://www.facebook.com/AETV

ALL of it here
JoeClarke.Net

here's another good one. On Duck Dynasty, they have occasional bleeps. Not because they are cussing, but because A&E wants them to be cussing.

Why would it be good for A&E? it was a bad move on their part.

I know they've already gotten at least one offer from another station if the show is canceled there.

A man shouldn't be punished for stating his religious beliefs.

Another one

SNIP:

The oddest thing is that A&E Networks has been constantly censoring the Ducks for mentioning Christ or God in many of the shows. Yet, cursing and other profanities are not bleeped out to my knowledge on A&E's other shows.

There are free fax services on the net such as GotFreeFax.Com and they will let you send a hard copy letter directly to A&E offices.

ALL of it here
JoeClarke.Net

here's another good one. On Duck Dynasty, they have occasional bleeps. Not because they are cussing, but because A&E wants them to be cussing.

you post just to see yourself post?
good grief again:tinfoil:

In a quote that may raise even more eyebrows than his feelings about gays, Robertson claims he "never" saw black people mistreated during the pre-civil rights era in his home state, and strongly suggests that African Americans were more content under Jim Crow.

"Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash," he said. "They're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson sounds off on gays, civil rights - latimes.com

Yup! Raised my eyebrows. Still don't think he deserved the boot, though.
He was not suggesting blacks were content under Jim Crow.

He was saying Jim Crow didn't extend to rural areas. It was strictly an urban phenomenon.

Apparently there is no more free speach anymore. I mean really, all this phoney outrage because someone has their own personal feelings and beliefs about homosexuality that isn't in line with queer-enablers?

What's the plan, get everyone fired because they don't believe fags are "A-OK"?

Why not?

Michael Richards made racist comments. He hasn't worked since.
He made his comments in 2006. Since then, he's been in a movie, a short film, and two television series.
Mel Gibson made anti-Semetic Comments. He hasn't worked since.
He made no anti-Semitic comments. He made racist comments in 2010, and since then has worked in four movies.

There are lines you don't cross.
Why do you keep making incorrect statements?

But he doesn't hold those views anymore. That's the point pinhead.

Did that have to be explained? Remember, Reagan thought Social Security was beginning of the end of this country. Yet he ended up supporting it.
No, that's not the point at all.

You condemned Prejean's view of marriage. You were silent on Obama's view of marriage.

Period. End of story. You simply cannot defend your hypocrisy in this matter -- nor will you acknowledge it.

Wal Mart home office has many homosexual employees. You will see Wal Mart dropping Duck hunters products.

A Christian organization has boycotted Duck Dynasty over their wine labeled after their show.

I love love this hate on you and others have for Duck Dynasty now. Shows your true colors. You can't tolerate their Christian beliefs.

Now go on out and start attacking Islam will you? And attack all Imams and Muslims.

They don't approve of fudge packers either.

:lol:

I don't hate Duck Dynasty, I do not watch it, just like a plethora of other shows..
Why?
I was a radio/TV/Film/theater major in jr. high, high school and college. I worked so much satiating that hideous bitch goddess entertainment that I find no joy in watching TV.The one exceptions is the History Channel and the Military channel(some programming). I do watch more of the older films from the era of 1900-1940. The stories are more of a reality based entertainment versus digital based non-reality.
Duck Dynasty like all the other so-called reality shows are not spontaneous/unscripted as they advertise.
And like I have said before. I have lived and still live with peoples like those on Duck Dynasty, my uncle acts just like them, yet I am rather fond of him for all the years we spent hunting and fishing together and yet we have different views on politics and life, we have never fought over them. I prefer to have my relationships free of those burdens of the hair splitters.

As far as the Muslims. I am sorry that people must live under a theocratic hard hand and hope they will be able to usurp their bondage to comply or die. All humans in the world should have the ability to live in a society that let's them live free and unhindered by religious dogmas, or political ones.

Last edited:
Apparently there is no more free speach anymore. I mean really, all this phoney outrage because someone has their own personal feelings and beliefs about homosexuality that isn't in line with queer-enablers?

What's the plan, get everyone fired because they don't believe fags are "A-OK"?

Why not?

He made his comments in 2006. Since then, he's been in a movie, a short film, and two television series.
Mel Gibson made anti-Semetic Comments. He hasn't worked since.
He made no anti-Semitic comments. He made racist comments in 2010, and since then has worked in four movies.

What the poster fails to understand is that Mel, like many actors have their own production companies so they can continue to work after the film companies feel they are too old or not popular enough to use.

Another one

SNIP:

ALL of it here
JoeClarke.Net
Not only are they allowing other shows to use profanity, they would bleep words from DD to make it appear the Robertsons were using profanity when they weren't:

'Duck Dynasty' Star Reveals Clash With Producers Over Fake Bleeps, Cutting Jesus (Video) - TheWrap
“They inserted fake bleeps, like someone had used profanity, but no one had used profanity,” Robertson, the founder of Duck Commander, said. “So I asked those guys that produce the show. I said, ‘What’s the point of the fake bleeps?”

The editing trick, as Robertson explains, was used because the Los Angeles-based editors “probably thought that there was some profanity going on.” But there was, in fact, “zero,” which led Robertson to pressure producers to stop the practice.

“If you want that, oh, you can get all of that you want. Just turn the station. There’s plenty of that. If we’re not using profanity, why make it look like we’re using profanity? What is the point?” Robertson continued. “Why don’t you just run it, and say what we say. They’re like, ‘You got a point.’ So they quit doing that.”​

Why not?

What the poster fails to understand is that Mel, like many actors have their own production companies so they can continue to work after the film companies feel they are too old or not popular enough to use.
Joe fails to understand most things.

As far as the Muslims. I am sorry that people must live under a theocratic hard hand and hope they will be able to usurp their bondage to comply or die. All humans in the world should have the ability to live in a society that let's them live free and unhindered by religious dogmas, or political ones.
Just more residual colonial mindset and western hubris.

Most muslims are happy about being a muslim and living in an Islamic country.

But there are always western people like you telling muslims how bad they have it and how sorry you feel for them. ... :doubt:

Joe fails to understand most things.

He doesn't need to. He needs to wake up and educate himself instead of just reciting talking points that have no basis in reality.

But there are always western people like you telling muslims how bad they have it and how sorry you feel for them. ... :doubt:

I know Muslims who feel sorry for Muslims living in Islamic countries. But then again, they aren't fanatical Muslims.

Get rid of the restrictions of a Muslim society due to religious dogma and let us see, until then it is conjecture on your part that people like to be oppressed.

What Muslim country do you live in? Or do you live in a nation that believes in religious freedoms?

The next target.
One of the members of the family featured on TV is the pro gay's next target because of their religious beliefs. It would be one thing if we are being made to chose politically correctness, or our beliefs.
But that is not the case. We are being made to choose political correctness instead of our beliefs. Or else.
While you watch the latest crucifixion of this family, remember that your next, unless........

Forum List

Back