'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

If I vote republican does not mean I have given up my fucking personal opinions. Only idiots who think they are independents think this. Get the fuck over yourself.

And you all want to know why I left the Republican Party? ^^^ ;)
You left because they didn't vote how you wanted and like a bitch you went home and cried that they just were not being nice to you! What is it with you people today? How fucking stupid are you to think if you vote for a democrat or republican you gave up your personal opinion? Guess what in the adult world you dont always get what you want. I sure as hell didnt want the weak will pussies in the republican leadership we have now. But I sure as fuck didnt take my ball home and cry because I seem to have lost that battle. No instead like adult I rolled with the punches and fought back like I am. Nothing is given to you. You also dont make changes at national level you do that at local. We are the united STATES of America meaning we are a collection of many governments not just one monolithic monster.

people are also being brainwashed in that direction - to make sure conservatives do not vote, as neither party suits them.
It is a subtle propaganda deceit and it is aimed at people who would otherwise vote republican as to assure that the leftard scum is voted off.

there are going to be puppet candidates from the fake libertarians or "real" conservatives or any other manufactured "right" paid by the extreme left - exactly like it happened in Virginia.
The stupid republican establishment also plays to the leftards agenda - by desire of "punishing" the ones inside the party who do not want to agree with the establishment ( as they withdrew ALL COSTS form Virginia races).

There is a proverb in my native language - if Good Lord wants to punish someone - he takes away their thinking abilities.
That is what is going on both with republican party establishment and the conservative electorate - they are punishing each other - ones by keeping tight their money, others - by sitting out the elections.
In the result the dimocrap scum is winning and both the RINO establishment and the conservative electorate have to abide by the extreme leftard policies which they basically are helping to install by their own stupidity.

there is already a path to citizenship. it is called current immigration law.

Why can we not just enforce the laws on the books?

What groups are preventing this?

Both. Neither wants to do anything to secure the border. But THIS IS OFF TOPIC.

:eusa_hand:

Not exactly!

Both have their Dogma about this, However Bush did get something passed to reinforce the borders and it went no where due to far left groups that tied it up in court. So the money that was allocated for the project was taken up by legal fees.

Did I say anything about who you should vote for? Where in my OP did I make such an insinuation?

Really? The fact that you said being a republican means giving up your freedom of opinion does that!

That is not at all what I said! Be a Republican, I don't care, thanatos. What I would hope you did was know where your limits are, when free thought is being subjugated by party politics!

Come on. Only two or three people chose to post thoughtfully. Fine, I take it as a badge of honor that it this thread struck so many nerves. Such responses from both sides are indicative of a guilty conscience.
Do you think they are sending men in suits flashing your memories away? No one is subjugating my opinion! The whole republicans are evil argument is old and fucking overdone. I get tired of it. You dont get to sit there and act superior to anyone because you refuse to make a choice. I like you man your a good bean but sometimes you guys say the fucking dumbest things.

If I vote republican does not mean I have given up my fucking personal opinions. Only idiots who think they are independents think this. Get the fuck over yourself.

You left because they didn't vote how you wanted and like a bitch you went home and cried that they just were not being nice to you! What is it with you people today? How fucking stupid are you to think if you vote for a democrat or republican you gave up your personal opinion? Guess what in the adult world you dont always get what you want. I sure as hell didnt want the weak will pussies in the republican leadership we have now. But I sure as fuck didnt take my ball home and cry because I seem to have lost that battle. No instead like adult I rolled with the punches and fought back like I am. Nothing is given to you. You also dont make changes at national level you do that at local. We are the united STATES of America meaning we are a collection of many governments not just one monolithic monster.

Nope, it was mainly the hostility people like you spewed forth at others who share different perceptions of conservatism. And what battle did I lose exactly? I choose my own battles, I don't have them fought for me. Unlike you I am not an unwary foot soldier. My sword is my own.

Answer me this. Where in my OP did I tell you who to vote for? Before we go any further, can you answer that for me? Vote for who you want, I merely ask that you vote wisely, think it through. As for your opinions, all I ask is that you don't have them fed to you by your party; that you form them from your thoughts and not from the mouths of political talking heads in the establishment.

Pipe down, will ya?

In all honesty, my friend, I can't say I've ever asked or cared. I think making decisions based on an automatic horror of the possibility of groupthink is about as bad as making them based on an acceptance of it.

I'm a registered Republican in order to vote in primaries. I chose that party's primaries to participate in because its platform is closest to my personal beliefs, and its candidates are more likely to vote in accordance with my personal beliefs. The party itself, and the people who run it or hold office in it, I tend to view as a bunch of gormless, ham-handed, dickless wonders who couldn't competently run a campaign for high school student body president, and they frustrate me to no end.

You gotta work with what you have to work with. Registering as an Independent would accomplish exactly nothing, except to make a meaningless show so that I could prattle to people what a "free thinker" I am . . . and a true free thinker wouldn't care if people believed it or not.

Really? The fact that you said being a republican means giving up your freedom of opinion does that!

That is not at all what I said! Be a Republican, I don't care, thanatos. What I would hope you did was know where your limits are, when free thought is being subjugated by party politics!

Come on. Only two or three people chose to post thoughtfully. Fine, I take it as a badge of honor that it this thread struck so many nerves. Such responses from both sides are indicative of a guilty conscience.
Do you think they are sending men in suits flashing your memories away? No one is subjugating my opinion! The whole republicans are evil argument is old and fucking overdone. I get tired of it. You dont get to sit there and act superior to anyone because you refuse to make a choice. I like you man your a good bean but sometimes you guys say the fucking dumbest things.

No. I see people doing that to themselves. What gives you the right to sit there and make prevaricated assumptions about me? I am superior to nobody. And where did I say 'Republicans are evil?" You're a cool guy thanatos, but seriously, you're reading things into my OP that truly aren't there. My choice isn't contingent on whether my party gives it to me or not. That isn't for them to decide.

Nope, it was mainly the hostility people like you spewed forth at others who share different perceptions of conservatism. And what battle did I lose exactly? I choose my own battles, I don't have them fought for me. Unlike you I am not an unwary foot soldier. My sword is my own.

Answer me this. Where in my OP did I tell you who to vote for? Before we go any further, can you answer that for me? Vote for who you want, I merely ask that you vote wisely, think it through. As for your opinions, all I ask is that you don't have them fed to you by your party; that you form them from your thoughts and not from the mouths of political talking heads in the establishment.

Pipe down, will ya?
Different perceptions? Listen you ass you called me and every other republican a fucking mindless robot and you think I am the one being hostile? No I am the one calling your bullshit for what it is! You sit there and say "I dont follow any party aren't I just superior to all you?"

Last edited:

No. I see people doing that to themselves. What gives you the right to sit there and make prevaricated assumptions about me? I am superior to nobody. And where did I say 'Republicans are evil?" You're a cool guy thanatos, but seriously, you're reading things into my OP that truly aren't there. My choice isn't contingent on whether my party gives it to me or not. That isn't for them to decide.

It isn't assumption it is a down the line straight computation based on your posts. NO ONE tell you you have to be democrat or republican yet you seem to say that anyone who is is a mindless fool. Your arrogance is astounding.

In all honesty, my friend, I can't say I've ever asked or cared. I think making decisions based on an automatic horror of the possibility of groupthink is about as bad as making them based on an acceptance of it.

I'm a registered Republican in order to vote in primaries. I chose that party's primaries to participate in because its platform is closest to my personal beliefs, and its candidates are more likely to vote in accordance with my personal beliefs. The party itself, and the people who run it or hold office in it, I tend to view as a bunch of gormless, ham-handed, dickless wonders who couldn't competently run a campaign for high school student body president, and they frustrate me to no end.

You gotta work with what you have to work with. Registering as an Independent would accomplish exactly nothing, except to make a meaningless show so that I could prattle to people what a "free thinker" I am . . . and a true free thinker wouldn't care if people believed it or not.

Actually I am a registered Republican still. But I am Libertarian. It's that I get tired of people willfully surrendering their principles in order to support one party or another. It's mind numbing the pointless sacrifices people make for that. Let it be known, I am not telling anyone who or what to support, but at some point, a person ought to realize when their thoughts and opinions are not their own.

I don't expect anyone to care about my political transformations, I mentioned it simply for those who recall me telling them why I left the Republican party in principle. It would be extremely unwise to register as an Libertarian in my state, I wouldn't be able to vote in either primary.

Frankly, I don't care what anyone thinks, other than that they should hold on to their thoughts and opinions without having them dictated to them by someone else. Perhaps it is a foreign concept to some...

Lets look at this in another way. I vote republican because to vote democrat means to vote against everything I believe in where as the republican platform doesn't. The republican leadership is fucked up. FUBAR is a more apt description. Replacing them with better republicans is what I am striving for. Yet never have I ever said that because I am republican that all must think as I do. Those young who stupidly think they are better then all of us because they dont follow a party piss me off. The arrogance is sickening and truthfully they have no right to be so. They have done NOTHING to warrant the high opinion of themselves.

Actually I am a registered Republican still. But I am Libertarian. It's that I get tired of people willfully surrendering their principles in order to support one party or another. It's mind numbing the pointless sacrifices people make for that. Let it be known, I am not telling anyone who or what to support, but at some point, a person ought to realize when their thoughts and opinions are not their own.

I don't expect anyone to care about my political transformations, I mentioned it simply for those who recall me telling them why I left the Republican party in principle. It would be extremely unwise to register as an Libertarian in my state, I wouldn't be able to vote in either primary.

Frankly, I don't care what anyone thinks, other than that they should hold on to their thoughts and opinions without having them dictated to them by someone else. Perhaps it is a foreign concept to some...
So in other words you dont have the courage of your convictions.....

It isn't assumption it is a down the line straight computation based on your posts. NO ONE tell you you have to be democrat or republican yet you seem to say that anyone who is is a mindless fool. Your arrogance is astounding.

Arrogance? Where have I assumed to be such? Stop computing and start reading. Anyone who simply falls in line with their party's ideals is indeed mindless and devoid of free and independent thought. I cannot speak for you or anyone else, all I did was simply leave it up to you to ponder.

I'm utterly confused by what I have seen and read here in this thread today.

Actually I do. That is why I disabused myself from two party politics. I don't measure courage or conviction by political ideology. I won't have my courage or convictions tempered by clueless establishmentarians at the head of a party I once supported. Absolutely not.

disabused-.
persuade (someone) that an idea or belief is mistaken.

So you did it to yourself, but you still have convictions which reflect your political opinion. That reflection is of the GOP.

Arrogance? Where have I assumed to be such? Stop computing and start reading. Anyone who simply falls in line with their party's ideals is indeed mindless and devoid of free and independent thought. I cannot speak for you or anyone else, all I did was simply leave it up to you to ponder.

You still trying to back walk your own OP? Your the one who said you cant have freedom of opinion if you are in one of the two parties. That is arrogance.

Lets look at this in another way. I vote republican because to vote democrat means to vote against everything I believe in where as the republican platform doesn't. The republican leadership is fucked up. FUBAR is a more apt description. Replacing them with better republicans is what I am striving for. Yet never have I ever said that because I am republican that all must think as I do. Those young who stupidly think they are better then all of us because they dont follow a party piss me off. The arrogance is sickening and truthfully they have no right to be so. They have done NOTHING to warrant the high opinion of themselves.

So you choose to continue this vicious cycle? "Better Republicans"? "Better Democrats"?

I HAVE NO HIGH OPINION OF MYSELF, THANATOS, bottom line. I was raised to be humble, not arrogant or narcissistic. But I do resent other older adults thinking that their experience grants them unrivaled wisdom and knowledge they don't actually possess.

There is no place in my heart for egotism, and that's final, sir. Things have gone on in my life that taught me to get rid of such a mindset.

Actually I do. That is why I disabused myself from two party politics. I don't measure courage or conviction by political ideology. I won't have my courage or convictions tempered by clueless establishmentarians at the head of a party I once supported. Absolutely not.
Really? Then register as a libertarian . Otherwise you are nothing more then a fence sitter trying to act better then everyone yet refusing to actually make a choice. Like being married and sleeping around.

You still trying to back walk your own OP? Your the one who said you cant have freedom of opinion if you are in one of the two parties. That is arrogance.

You can be a member of whatever party you want, thanatos! All I ask is that you don't let them think for you!

What part of that is so hard for you to understand?

So you choose to continue this vicious cycle? "Better Republicans"? "Better Democrats"?

I HAVE NO HIGH OPINION OF MYSELF, THANATOS, bottom line. I was raised to be humble, not arrogant or narcissistic. But I do resent other older adults thinking that their experience grants them unrivaled wisdom and knowledge they don't actually possess.

There is no place in my heart for egotism, and that's final, sir. Things have gone on in my life that taught me to get rid of such a mindset.

This entire thread is nothing but your narcissistic need to tell us all you are better then us because you are no longer a republican! Let me clue you in on something. We dont fucking care. We just dont like being insulted by you.

Forum List

Back