Duckworth and Hirono prove they are racist.

More conservatives demonstrating self projection ....

Another leftist demonstrating your flaming fascism and hate
Still waiting for one of you dic suckers to point out the racism demonstrated by Hirono or Duckworth??

Here is an example to help you out....

"In the debate, when Duckworth raised her connection to the American Revolution, Kirk responded by saying, "I had forgotten that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington." Duckworth's mother's family is from Thailand. Her father's family, meanwhile, was traced back to serving in the Revolutionary War."

What a fucking Nazi piece of shit. This racist asshole doesnt understand that confirming nominees based on race is racist.

Good Lord....you sick fucking racist Nazi.
Still waiting for you to show this racism that Duckworth demonstrated.....

I just showed you racism demonstrated towards her....racism that a dic sucker like you would have also done.....because that is what you cucks do....

That is why you have to whine online about it like a bitch....because in life, you would get the bitch slapped out of you....

Not comfirming nominees based on race is racist, you rube?

Is that really too difficult to grasp?

Why did you not confirm? The race of the nominee.

That is racism.

It's so sad how after race relations improved my whole life, Democrats plunged us back deeply into it for their partisan hate fascist political strategy.

The Democrat mantra is that to exploit division, you have to have division. The country healing and moving on was not what Democrats wanted

Still waiting for one of you dic suckers to point out the racism demonstrated by Hirono or Duckworth??

"In the debate, when Duckworth raised her connection to the American Revolution, Kirk responded by saying, "I had forgotten that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington." Duckworth's mother's family is from Thailand. Her father's family, meanwhile, was traced back to serving in the Revolutionary War."

The real racism was Joe Biden promising cabinet appointments based on peoples' skin color, right?

Duckworth says Asian-American lawmakers were told the USTR and White House budget director would be Asian-American.

That is racism.
Like I said.....conservatives are the ones who excel in racism.....so fuck what you are whining about

You're just babbling bull shit, racist
Dic suckers like you want to be oppressed so bad...this is why you are nothing but a bunch of insecure weak cucks....if you had to deal with an ounce of the real oppression people of color had -- you would kill yourself...so shut weak ass up
z_gop.0066 (40).jpg

That is racism.
Like I said.....conservatives are the ones who excel in racism.....so fuck what you are whining about

Dic suckers like you want to be oppressed so bad...this is why you are nothing but a bunch of insecure weak cucks....if you had to deal with an ounce of the real oppression people of color had -- you would kill yourself...so shut weak ass up
View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
Duckworth says Asian-American lawmakers were told the USTR and White House budget director would be Asian-American.

Making decisions based on race is not racism? :auiqs.jpg:

If I dont hire someone because they are black, thats not racism? Where the fuck are you Nazi Liberal fucks getting this logic?
In your pipe dream, you would wish you could not hire someone based on them being non-white...

That is why you dic suckers have been whining about the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act for the last 60 years......

Deal with it cuck

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

So you think it's not racist to make decisions based on race and that I just want them to pick the best candidate is wanting to be oppressed.

Yes, you are a Nazi. Doo dah, doo dah ...

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
If that is the commitment he made to her - that is a commitment she expects him to hold.......

But I understand how white folks have been shut out of opportunities in this country for so long......

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

So you think it's not racist to make decisions based on race and that I just want them to pick the best candidate is wanting to be oppressed.

Yes, you are a Nazi. Doo dah, doo dah ...
I think it is racist to whine about a president keeping his promise to appoint a diverse cabinet......

Diversity has always triggered dic suckers like yourself.......

Anyone who lives in Hawaii and Alaska know that the natives are racist and they practice systemic-racism against whites.

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
If that is the commitment he made to her - that is a commitment she expects him to hold.......

But I understand how white folks have been shut out of opportunities in this country for so long......

It's just killing you fascists that the country was moving on from race. Well, you put a stop to that, didn't you, Nazi?

Making decisions based on race is not racism? :auiqs.jpg:

If I dont hire someone because they are black, thats not racism? Where the fuck are you Nazi Liberal fucks getting this logic?
In your pipe dream, you would wish you could not hire someone based on them being non-white...

That is why you dic suckers have been whining about the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act for the last 60 years......

Deal with it cuck

Now I understand. You are retarded. I wont make fun of those who are mentally impaired.

Last edited:

Anyone who lives in Hawaii and Alaska know that the natives are racist and they practice systemic-racism against whites.
Try it......maybe it will remind you of the good ole days....

The anger from this is mostly dic suckers like you upset at the fact your decades of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism is no more......

Duckworth is nothing compared to what you have cheered for decades...

Try it......maybe it will remind you of the good ole days....

The anger from this is mostly dic suckers like you upset at the fact your decades of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism is no more......

Duckworth is nothing compared to what you have cheered for decades...

Why are you showing your homophobia? Its not a good look for a left wing nut.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:

It's just killing you fascists that the country was moving on from race. Well, you put a stop to that, didn't you, Nazi?
^ More Self Projection ^

This country just had a bunch of right wing conservative cucks try to state a coup because too many black people voted....so fuck what you whining about

Yes, I understand Joe Biden made a promise to appoint cabinet members using his racism as the guiding principle, but it's still racist.
Campaign on that then.........

In fact, you should say the Democrats are racist against white people...

Like you have been saying for the past 50 years.......

This is why I ignore the faux outrage and pearl clutching

Biff has some weird obsession with oral sex. He is racist and homophobic.

and oh yea...tell me about how that COVID relief bill that has 75% support had special provisions that ensured only "non-whites" benefited from it...

FOH

Forum List

Back