Duckworth and Hirono prove they are racist.

I am bored of exposing Biff as a complete idiot Incapable of having a reasonable back and forth.

Cya Biff. i hope you get on meds soon.

More conservatives demonstrating self projection ....

Another leftist demonstrating your flaming fascism and hate
Still waiting for one of you dic suckers to point out the racism demonstrated by Hirono or Duckworth??

Here is an example to help you out....

"In the debate, when Duckworth raised her connection to the American Revolution, Kirk responded by saying, "I had forgotten that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington." Duckworth's mother's family is from Thailand. Her father's family, meanwhile, was traced back to serving in the Revolutionary War."

Anyone who lives in Hawaii and Alaska know that the natives are racist and they practice systemic-racism against whites.
Try it......maybe it will remind you of the good ole days....

The anger from this is mostly dic suckers like you upset at the fact your decades of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism is no more......

Duckworth is nothing compared to what you have cheered for decades...

MLK - Judge men by the content of the character, not the color of their skin

He's a racist, huh, Fascist Biff?

Still waiting for one of you dic suckers to point out the racism demonstrated by Hirono or Duckworth??

"In the debate, when Duckworth raised her connection to the American Revolution, Kirk responded by saying, "I had forgotten that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington." Duckworth's mother's family is from Thailand. Her father's family, meanwhile, was traced back to serving in the Revolutionary War."

Anyone who lives in Hawaii and Alaska know that the natives are racist and they practice systemic-racism against whites.

The anger from this is mostly dic suckers like you upset at the fact your decades of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism is no more......

Why are you showing your homophobia? Its not a good look for a left wing nut.

Biffs like I love blacks, it's queers I hate!

Oh, and he only likes blacks that have the right political views, Biff's views ...

Not comfirming nominees based on race is racist, you rube?

Is that really too difficult to grasp?

Why did you not confirm? The race of the nominee.

That is racism.
Like I said.....conservatives are the ones who excel in racism.....so fuck what you are whining about

You're just babbling bull shit, racist
Dic suckers like you want to be oppressed so bad...this is why you are nothing but a bunch of insecure weak cucks....if you had to deal with an ounce of the real oppression people of color had -- you would kill yourself...so shut weak ass up
View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
Duckworth says Asian-American lawmakers were told the USTR and White House budget director would be Asian-American.
If that is the commitment he made to her - that is a commitment she expects him to hold.......

But I understand how white folks have been shut out of opportunities in this country for so long......

It's just killing you fascists that the country was moving on from race. Well, you put a stop to that, didn't you, Nazi?
^ More Self Projection ^

This country just had a bunch of right wing conservative cucks try to state a coup because too many black people voted....so fuck what you whining about

Biff - No I'm not kaz, you are!

Of course you go playground, hate filled racist fascist

Sorry....but I'm not a Democrat. Any type of racism is bad...regardless of the rationalizations used to justify it.
Democrats are historically the most racist Americans in our history....and now they've gone from supporting anti-minority laws (Jim Crow) to anti-white laws (Diversity). The switch happened in the late 60s according to LBJ.....and it's been growing ever since.
You folks tried to blame it on Republicans....as you always do....but this shit sandwich is your baby, not mine or anyone you feel is a dic sucker.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That is racism.
Like I said.....conservatives are the ones who excel in racism.....so fuck what you are whining about

Dic suckers like you want to be oppressed so bad...this is why you are nothing but a bunch of insecure weak cucks....if you had to deal with an ounce of the real oppression people of color had -- you would kill yourself...so shut weak ass up
View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
Duckworth says Asian-American lawmakers were told the USTR and White House budget director would be Asian-American.
Thatword1.jpg

Racism:

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
View attachment 471784

Racism:

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

So you're saying they just hate whites. Seems like a pretty thin difference to thinking non-whites are superior

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
View attachment 471784

Racism:

So you're saying they just hate whites. Seems like a pretty thin difference to thinking non-whites are superior

No that's what you twisted out of your ass. Does it hurt when you twist it like that?

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
View attachment 471784

Racism:

No that's what you twisted out of your ass. Does it hurt when you twist it like that?

It's definitely hate. All you have to do is listen to the bigoted moonbats.

Punishing living people because of the sins of dead people is just hate. It was part of advancing civility to realize that until fascists like you brought it back

What a fucking Nazi piece of shit. This racist asshole doesnt understand that confirming nominees based on race is racist.

Good Lord....you sick fucking racist Nazi.
Denying them a job based on race is also illegal:

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
View attachment 471784

Racism:

So if you believe traits produce a inherent inferiority of a particular race, that isn’t racism?

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
View attachment 471784

Racism:

So if you believe traits produce a inherent inferiority of a particular race, that isn’t racism?

Blindboo is trying to go to the definition of racism to parse that he's not a racist. But he is, he supports Democrats attacking blacks and other races who leave the Nazi Democrat party.

Blindboo thinks that blacks are inferior since they belong to a political party.

Blacks being OK as long as they believe what you tell them to is just flat out racist, the dictionary definition doesn't change that

That shrew was a warrior of equity and nor equality. She lost her legs and people were killed because she was inferior. She knows it. She ph uked up.

That is racism.

View attachment 471737

You got nothing, huh?

This is racism:
View attachment 471784

Racism:

Blindboo is trying to go to the definition of racism to parse that he's not a racist. But he is, he supports Democrats attacking blacks and other races who leave the Nazi Democrat party.

Blindboo thinks that blacks are inferior since they belong to a political party.

Blacks being OK as long as they believe what you tell them to is just flat out racist, the dictionary definition doesn't change that

Too much cofefe this morning Kaz?

:CryingCow:

These bitches said they will not confirm any Biden nominees until he nominates AAPIs. :rofl:

What racist twats.

Forum List

Back