Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots! Let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Didn't you post a similar thread to this just recently, claiming you just changed your mind on global warming when, in fact, you have believed in it all along?

Who are you trying to fool?

Didn't you post a similar thread to this just recently, claiming you just changed your mind on global warming when, in fact, you have believed in it all along?

The day after that thread I and went back to being a skeptic. But more recent events have put the nail in the coffin.
1687450000937.gif

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

You're the lamest Russian bot on the board.

When did you become ”ultra conservative”? Most of your posts are liberal.

That said, you claim have not believed in GW, yet it took one time of Texas being unseasonably warm to sway your opinion? Sounds like you are not a critical thinker, which excludes you from being anything other than a poser.

It doesn't matter. It's too late to do anything but clean up after each natural disaster.

There is no such thing as global warming, air pollution, water pollution, soil erosion and all of that other commie science stuff...

We should have never done away with leaded gas and we don't need to be worried about any of that other anti-pollution crap.....

In fact, any attempts to mitigate pollution is just a win for the global warming crowd...we should do the opposite of everything they want....just to trigger them...bring back asbestos too!!

Forum List

Back