Dumbest thing ever on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ClayTaurus said:
You misunderstand and generalize incorrectly. People are uncomfortable with male sexuality. Not "I'm a big burly man watch me chop down a tree and kill a bear with my hands then carry you in my 45 inch bicep arms to the bed" sexuality. If you want to make the agrument that that IS male sexuality, fine, but I disagree. How do you explain my dating show scenario?

social anxiety

dilloduck said:
Machoness??

I imagine more men find women sexy and more women find men sexy.

That's not what I'm talking about. The attributes that define a man's sexiness are different than what defines a woman's sexiness.

The ClayTaurus said:
That's not what I'm talking about. The attributes that define a man's sexiness are different than what defines a woman's sexiness.

You're right on this issue. But I'm going to bed. This is just getting silly now which is what I expected to eventually happen.

Powerman said:
You're right on this issue. But I'm going to bed. This is just getting silly now which is what I expected to eventually happen.
As am I. See you fockers tomorrow.

Powerman said:
Yeah I know you were talking about me. Quit trying to pretend you weren't. And I am certainly not a liberal. If you don't believe me just ask spidermanTUBA. We have been at eachothers throats on another forum before because we disagree politically on many things.

Imagine that! Two smartest guys in the world disagreeing and going at each others throats!

The ClayTaurus said:
You misunderstand and generalize incorrectly. People are uncomfortable with male sexuality. Not "I'm a big burly man watch me chop down a tree and kill a bear with my hands then carry you in my 45 inch bicep arms to the bed" sexuality. If you want to make the agrument that that IS male sexuality, fine, but I disagree. How do you explain my dating show scenario?

Uh, I never said anything about a big burly man.
The elimidate thing, the giggles from the girl are because women dont get turned on by stuff like that nearly as much as men do. Its probably more nervous giggles than anything.

Society is not uncomfortable with male sexuality,

women do view males different than men view women.

The ClayTaurus said:

That may be true, but its not machoness.

Also, be sure you dont confuse what a woman looks for in a mate with sexiness or sexuality.

Powerman said:

well, consider the title of the thread.

The ClayTaurus said:
No. Machoness, not sexuality, drives women nuts. You believe that men and women are viewed equally when it comes to sexuality in this society?

Ever see how women behave at a male strip club? Those women are nuts!

Said1 said:
Ever see how women behave at a male strip club? Those women are nuts!
Nope, but I've heard it's kind of frightening. Why are there more female strip clubs than male strip clubs?

It's my perception that there are two types of men in a woman's world. Those she wants for security, and those she wants to bang like mad. Sometimes both can be the same man, but most times she sacrifices one for the other. If she opts for security, she may be able to hold her nose, close her eyes, and mate with her meal ticket, occasionally, while getting the hotstuff on the side, or just fantasizing about the hotstuff, if she's not bold, or has morals.

"Cynical much?"

You rang?

The ClayTaurus said:
Nope, but I've heard it's kind of frightening. Why are there more female strip clubs than male strip clubs?

I have no idea. There are two clubs in this city, the others have a designated night. I guess women tend to have better things to do. :laugh:

Male strippers are kind of fruity in my opinion anyway, but that's just me.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's my perception that there are two types of men in a woman's world. Those she wants for security, and those she wants to bang like mad. Sometimes both can be the same man, but most times she sacrifices one for the other. If she opts for security, she may be able to hold her nose, close her eyes, and mate with her meal ticket, occasionally, while getting the hotstuff on the side, or just fantasizing about the hotstuff, if she's not bold, or has morals.

"Cynical much?"

You rang?

I don't think it's as black and white as you've written, but can be true.

Said1 said:
I don't think it's as black and white as you've written, but can be true.

So.... I either need to get in better shape, or make more money! Preferably both! i'm really not acceptable in EITHER CATEGORY. I suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back