Duncan ebola exposure victim on way to hospital with symptoms

"The deputy was ordered to go inside the unit with officials to get a quarantine order signed. No one who went inside the unit that day wore protective gear."

.....because Obama refused to enact the CDC protocols which would have obviated the necessity to obtain a written quarantine order

That mother fucking African IS the example that ISIS needed to start sending muslim maniacs into America armed with their own BIO-WEAPON. 6 million muslims in America, all source say that betwee 15-25% of all muslim AGREE with ISIS, just how many American muslims can go to the ME, and perform JIHAD with themselves loaded with this UNTREATABLE BIO DISASTER, and then RETURN, and have this government STAND AWAY as they poison the populace?

Some others in the clinic at same time, said he was hunched over and face was flushed. The fire chief said he had several symptoms, not all. Said the cdc screening criteria said to treat with caution.

If that deputy comes down with Obola and dies, ISIS will have their proof that they CAN KILL simply by putting infected Jihadist into this country!

No protective gear. Well, that's stupid if true.
Yeah, it's true. The judge also entered the apt. numerous times before cleanup without protective gear.
Not sure who the commissioner of Heath in Dallas is but it is really stupid to order deputies to perform a job with out proper protection. I'm going to guess those cops don't have a union.

Yeah, it's true. The judge also entered the apt. numerous times before cleanup without protective gear.
Not sure who the commissioner of Heath in Dallas is but it is really stupid to order deputies to perform a job with out proper protection. I'm going to guess those cops don't have a union.
They do have a union.

They do have a union.

Run by subversive Democrats!

Forum List

Back