Durham Criminal Investigation Zeros In On Brennan, Communications With Comey

The Ukraine investigations by OAN and NABU leaks are not likely to be a happy place for the Ds especially Biden's confession on air to his part in money laundering. So many solicitations of perjury cases at one time could lead to a Civil War. That would not be good.

No one gives a fuck if Obama's minions get a few years in prison for their crimes.
All the democrats have TDS and the democrat primaries have their full attention.

Frankly, I give a fuck. If some bureaucrat does something illegal then he or she oughta go to jail for it. I don't care at whatever level they're at, senior, junior, top level, don't care. A message needs to be sent, breaking the law will not be tolerated. Perp-walking somebody on the news and seeing a few indictments and convictions might kinda give the bastards pause.

I agree with your post.
My post was more against the threat of a civil war than if there are too many perjury cases prosecuted.

You can literally feel the fear from the liberals
Another oldie but goodie.....CRC trumpanzees projecting. :71:
United States Attorney John Durham’s criminal investigation into the origins of the FBI’s Russia investigation is reportedly taking a close look at former CIA Director John Brennan.

Durham has “requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A., according to a person briefed on his inquiry,” The New York Times reported. “He wants to learn what Mr. Brennan told other officials, including the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, about his and the C.I.A.’s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

------------

That would be great except I’m sure the CIA will clean it up, delete anything necessary to keep Brennan in the clear. He’s one of my worst hated. He’s such an arrogant ass.
Trying this again, eh? :71:
You ABNORMALS ALWAYS need to be reminded. Besides your intellectually failed posts are entertaining, especially when someone with over an 80 IQ reads them....thanks for the morning giggles!
:auiqs.jpg: Sure, cupcake. Thank you for the good laugh also. At least I don't have to wait for "any day now" to point and laugh at you.
Funny, I laugh at you with each moronic post you post....ROTFLMFAO!...NO WAITING!
I wonder if it's possible to run out of "bookmark" space for all these "any day now" threads by CRC trumpanzees I keep reviving.......My favorite one is the Ruh Roooooh! thread on the Republicans assigning a Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton. 2+ years of "any day now" so far......:abgg2q.jpg:
hell sweetcheeks, YOU WAITED 2 1/2 years on Mueller and you didnt even orgasm once....lololol!

I've been away for a little while.

Are Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice in jail yet?

You can literally feel the fear from the liberals
Another oldie but goodie.....CRC trumpanzees projecting. :71:
Trying this again, eh? :71:
You ABNORMALS ALWAYS need to be reminded. Besides your intellectually failed posts are entertaining, especially when someone with over an 80 IQ reads them....thanks for the morning giggles!
:auiqs.jpg: Sure, cupcake. Thank you for the good laugh also. At least I don't have to wait for "any day now" to point and laugh at you.
Funny, I laugh at you with each moronic post you post....ROTFLMFAO!...NO WAITING!
I wonder if it's possible to run out of "bookmark" space for all these "any day now" threads by CRC trumpanzees I keep reviving.......My favorite one is the Ruh Roooooh! thread on the Republicans assigning a Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton. 2+ years of "any day now" so far......:abgg2q.jpg:
hell sweetcheeks, YOU WAITED 2 1/2 years on Mueller and you didnt even orgasm once....lololol!

Watching Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Cohen and Stone going to jail wasn't a seminal moment for you?

Trump has been going after Comey for as long as the Russian Investigation has been going on, and Comey's yet to be even accused by anyone outside of Dumb Donald. The same with the other "investigators" he's going after. The reason why Grand Juries refused to indict was the witnesses said that talking to the press was "part of his job". It was literally not illegal.

In my opinion, Trump wanted the McCabe fired "for cause" so he could take his pension away and this was the best his hand picked IG could come up with on short notice.

Are Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice in jail yet?

Any day now. Just you wait and see.......

Jail? No! They're democrat criminals, they get ignored

"The indictments of felonious Democrats are absent because Republicans are stupid." - Paul Craig Roberts

United States Attorney John Durham’s criminal investigation into the origins of the FBI’s Russia investigation is reportedly taking a close look at former CIA Director John Brennan.

Durham has “requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A., according to a person briefed on his inquiry,” The New York Times reported. “He wants to learn what Mr. Brennan told other officials, including the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, about his and the C.I.A.’s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates.”

------------

That would be great except I’m sure the CIA will clean it up, delete anything necessary to keep Brennan in the clear. He’s one of my worst hated. He’s such an arrogant ass.

------------

They will be

1603311213475.png

Forum List

Back