Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

A prosecutor cannot indict Fido. LOL
That is up to the jury. If you weren’t such a butt sniffer you would know that. Ha ha ha stupid lapdog.
LOLOL

Poor, deranged GayShortBus. A prosecutor can get an indictment. Durham already got one on Sussman.

So where's the indictment for spying, soyboi?

LOLOLOL

No, Stumpy, what I find hysterical are your delusional Cries about a stolen election.

You freaks are the biggest dote losers of all time.

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg
You lied on this forum and spread misinformation for the past 5 years, and promoted sedition, insurrection, participated in an attack on our Democracy, and lead the charge for three COUP attempts to remove
a duly elected president, and the whole time spewed frothing at the mouth insanity and lies, when I and others challenged you with Truth, and We are delusional?

You think trying to destroy our Democracy and Elections are humorous?

You should be investigated for hate crimes against Lady Liberty!

Nope. Still a fail

They never actually accessed the database of that Alfabank server
They planted fake evidence on Trump Tower servers and Alphabank. That’s a felony by the way. And they did that to give their Russian & CCP Moles in The FBI a reason to attack our Democracy, and try to overturn our election.

There is No Honest Question you could ask when you are incapable of honesty.

What you and your Evil Minions did these past 5 years was an unforgivable act of Treason, Sedition, Insurrection and though several of your COUP attempts failed all of you especially Obama Clinton and Biden should be tried for Treaon and the attack on our Democracy!

We may not get justice on Earth for what you did but you will burn in Hell for it, of that I am sure!
LOL

So no indictment. I already knew that, Stumpy. Now you know it too.

LOLOL

If there is such evidence the independents are seeing, you'd have been able to answer my question instead of trying to avoid it with that pathetically weak bluff.
Why would I answer a dishonest question from a Communist Criminal who just wants to weasel out of his 5 year rampage of lies, fermenting rebellion, sedition, treason, COUPs, and devoted his life to attacking our Democracy?

You should be banned from USMB and locked up with Hillary Clinton, Biden, Obama and The James Comey Gang.

why you’ll just ignore it , as you have already
It’s okay to admit you don’t have anything. It’s also okay to admit you don’t know what the DoJ said. You just repeat what other people told you they said.

I wouldn’t ignore someone producing a primary source. If you post a story from some right wing source claiming that the DoJ said something, that’s an entirely different matter.

LOLOL

Poor, deranged GayShortBus. A prosecutor can get an indictment. Durham already got one on Sussman.

So where's the indictment for spying, soyboi?
Link that a prosecutor may indict, butt sniffing lapdog. I'd love to see it. He can request an indictment you waste of life fat ass he cannot indict. Fuckhead.

Only a jury may indict.

Why would I answer a dishonest question from a Communist Criminal who just wants to weasel out of his 5 year rampage of lies, fermenting rebellion, sedition, treason, COUPs, and devoted his life to attacking our Democracy?

You should be banned from USMB and locked up with Hillary Clinton, Biden, Obama and The James Comey Gang.
His name is Fido, please refer to my lapdog as such and he believes prosecutors may indict. LMAO!!!! IDIOT.

Nope. Still a fail

They never actually accessed the database of that Alfabank server
They accessed his internet proprietary data. I posted this nonstop yesterday. The scenario I gave is precisely what happened. Only fail is your failure to grow to adult size, midget.

They accessed his internet proprietary data. I posted this nonstop yesterday. The scenario I gave is precisely what happened. Only fail is your failure to grow to adult size, midget.
You mean publicly available internet metadata...

Look who is talking, a sub who still cannot figure out that it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon on 911....

Kiss your hero tonight, taxpayer funded Oxycontin addict....

See the source image

See the source image

Forum List

Back