Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

If you can document your claims...do it.

You get nothing for doing what you're supposed to do
Azog is right. It’s not public data. One has to be part of a special group of people who collect and analyze the data in order to analyze it for threats.

TRUST OUR INTEL
TRUST OUR INTEL
TRUST OUR INTEL

They say this was a 757

That "white streak" was smoke from an engine, later found inside the Pentagon, which had just collided with the ground, ya flamin' lunatic. :cuckoo:

Azog is right. It’s not public data. One has to be part of a special group of people who collect and analyze the data in order to analyze it for threats.
I stand corrected.

However the hard drive was never accessed

And that hard drive (according to the Trump people) had nothing on it but advertising e-mail traffic

Wow, Hillary is going to prison. she spied on "the Executive Office of the President of the United States" at the White House. :oops::oops::oops:
Notice how quiet the Dims are about this. After screaming for 50 years about how awful Watergate was, they can't very well claim it's not important.

I stand corrected.

And that hard drive (according to the Trump people) had nothing on it but advertising e-mail traffic
You're moving the goal posts. I NEVER SAID HARD DRIVE. You lost the bet. Be a man.

Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far

Commentary:
A group of ideological power-hungry seditious traitors conspired to take down a sitting president with this crime. It makes every other crime in the history of America look small in comparison. Even if Hillary has a lot of dirt and attempts to use it to take down others, it will likely be labeled as attempts to avoid prosecution and prosecutors will run from any evidence she has if they think she's going down, and they can make a name helping bury her instead. There's blood in the water, once the sharks begin their feeding frenzy, it's hard to stop them.
Understandably this goes beyond Hillary and goes directly to 1600 Pennsylvania and the 44th president, his appointees and the Deep State cabal as indicated by the revelations of Operation Crossfire Hurricane shows.
Durham will never be permitted to bring down the deep state and President Biden with it. He'll be silenced and his work locked up behind yet another one of those 75 year sealings like the Kennedy murder and the Pfizer vaccine trial data.

I stand corrected.

I stand corrected.

How do you know the hard drive was never accessed? I frankly don't know how anyone could determine that.

LOL!!!

Yeah, a CRUISE MISSILE ENGINE....

WHERE WERE THE WINGS if the "plane" went through the small entry hole???

NOWHERE
You are one deranged motherfucker and you're off topic. You want to finish what Hitler started. I'll give you the opportunity. It would be my pleasure. You Jew hating psychopath.

Notice how quiet the Dims are about this. After screaming for 50 years about how awful Watergate was, they can't very well claim it's not important.

Or.....you guys routinely shit your pants over laughable misinterpretations of the law.

Remember how Pelosi was going to jail for ripping up a copy of the State of the Union?

Or how Hillary was going to be locked up for her Email servers?

How'd those work out again?

You are one deranged motherfucker and you're off topic. You want to finish what Hitler started. I'll give you the opportunity. It would be my pleasure. You Jew hating psychopath.

As is usually the case, when you quote Einstein, the SUB equates you with Hitler.

Many southern and midwestern "Christian" churches have Jew FRAUDS as Christian "preachers" and this unreal idiot coward SUB azog attends just such a church...

How do you know the hard drive was never accessed? I frankly don't know how anyone could determine that.

Oh, and who has ever been executed for accessing DNS data?

I mean, since you guys are calling for executions for it, surely you can give us an example of it ever having been done.

Forum List

Back