Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Because it was irrelevant to their investigation. Why would he need to know anything about the Steele Dossier? It wasn't legitimate.
James Comey swore under oath that the Steel Dossier was the justification to start the collusion investigation and that there would have been no investigation without the dossier. Even if the Mueller team had come to the conclusion that the investigation was based on the lie that was the Steel Dossier, they would certainly have had to look into the very document that justified their existence. It's a lie to assume that the team did not try hard to find evidence to support the dossier or, at a bare minimum, consider it.

The problem with Mueller is that he slept from day 1 to the end. He never had anything at all to do with running the investigation.

What's wrong in spying on a president like Trump who would sell America down the river for the right price ? With no banks lending him money I'll bet our secrets will soon be in the high bidders hands
Commit illegal acts because you feel bad about Orange Man
Lib 101

Wishful thinking? The point of a counsel is to determine if crimes had been commited. Determining that there's insufficient evidence of a crime and charges will not be filed is *absolutely* within the special counsel's job.

All your babble about 'wishful thinking', I'll leave to you.

You're 'you can't prove someone didn't commit a crime' nonsense is demonstratably false. You've clearly never heard of an alibi. Which severely undermines your assertion that Mueller doesn't understand how investigations work....but somehow, you do.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about.
Provide any statement from any prosecutor that says a person did not commit a crime.

Commit illegal acts because you feel bad about Orange Man
Lib 101

The only crime being alleged....is lying to an investigator. What crimes are you referring to?

Given that your ilk are now calling for EXECUTIONS, you probably want to be specific.

Provide any statement from any prosecutor that says a person did not commit a crime.
I've already provided you with two. Mueller on Don Jr and Roger Stone. He didn't find suffecient evidence to charge either.

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about on issues of investigations and the law.

Mueller most definitely does.

And your entire argument is that YOU know the law and how to conduct investigations, YOU know what a prosecutor is supposed to do........but Mueller, an actual licensed lawyer, former US Attorney, former assistant Attorney General and former Director of the FBI, didn't.

That's ridiculous. You have no idea what you're talking about, Dunning-Kruger.

That's how YOU read it because you have no critical thinking skills, and you're looking to take offence at anything posted.

Sure you are. I spend more hours working in a week than you do.
So? I just got back. Closed a big deal. Its less working harder and more working smarter. I've been doing this for 10 years now. I get my deals and engagements from referrals and alumni. I don't have to hunt anymore. Thanks for playing

The only crime being alleged....is lying to an investigator. What crimes are you referring to?

Given that your ilk are now calling for EXECUTIONS, you probably want to be specific.
Attorney's first action has to be to check for conflicts. That is step one for every attorney. Why was that not done here? Please explain.

Attorney's first action has to be to check for conflicts. That is step one for every attorney. Why was that not done here? Please explain.

Explain that the only charge that Durham has levied is lying to an investigator?

What part didn't you understand?

Explain that the only charge that Durham has levied is lying to an investigator?

What part didn't you understand?
So you were raised poorly since you didn't answer my question. Excellent. What part didn't you understand?

So you were raised poorly since you didn't answer my question. Excellent. What part didn't you understand?
Your question was irrelevant to my post.

Try again.

Your question was irrelevant to my post.

Try again.

I asked first, little man. Executions? You saw my post. I would just like to know what happened and how it could happen. Your ilk cannot even answer a simple question. LOL

I asked first, little man. Executions? You saw my post. I would just like to know what happened and how it could happen. Your ilk cannot even answer a simple question. LOL
Nope. Try again. Last chance.

Nope. Try again. Last chance.

Lying about a conflict of interest. Why was that not checked? Please answer. I am not asking for any execution. And the key point is why lie? What were you hiding?

Lying about a conflict of interest. Why was that not checked? Please answer. I am not asking for any execution. And the key point is why lie? What were you hiding?

Trump has certainly suggested it. And lying to investigators isn't punishable by death. Nor is checking DNS data. Making his comments all the more unhinged.

For all the other babble related Durham, there are no charges for anyone but that lone indictment of lying to an investigator.

Nothing.

Trump has certainly suggested it. And lying to investigators isn't punishable by death. Making his comments all the more unhinged.

For all the other babble related Durham, there are no charges for anyone but that lone indictment of lying to an investigator.

Nothing.
You are going in circles. I call an attorney and the first thing he has to do is check for conflicts of interest before taking my case. Why was this not done here? I ask for a 3rd time.

Dude, Trump had his shot at a day in court. He was going to get his trial, present evidence, and have the court weigh the merits of his claims based on the evidence.

Everything Trump and his ilk ever said they wanted. Guess what happened next?

View attachment 602224

That's right. The little chickenshit voluntarily dismissed his own case one DAY before the trial was to begin rather than having to make his case in a court of law.

You've been played, rube.
No, he got no day in court....Lying is only making your flimsy-assed protestations worse.

Last edited:
You are going in circles. I call an attorney and the first thing he has to do is check for conflicts of interest before taking my case. Why was this not done here? I ask for a 3rd time.
You're beating your own strawman. I'm not arguing for or against the charges against Sussman. I'm noting that they are the only charges that have been levied.

Thus, all the babble about 'heinous crimes' and 'wire tapping' and 'executions' is just wild speculation. ANd conservatives have an absolutely horrid record on legal predictions.

Forum List

Back