Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

This has to do with the notorious "Alfa Bank server"

Apparently there was a server in the basement of the Trump Tower which only (or almost only) communicated with a Russian state bank

The FBI investigated and found metadata but nothing else

All of this prior to trump being elected.

And?

Oh for fuck sake! :auiqs.jpg:
What is it with you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation anyway?
When did the bus veer off the road for you? When did you go plumbing for just any asshole's opinion (let alone Hippie Stink!!) on YouTube?

Do you understand why the rest of us consider you people low information and easily led lemmings?
You'll believe ANYTHING. This guy really needs to put the meth pipe down.

Stick to your gun rights posts.
This shit is conspiracy theory folder manure. :)
OK, I see you have your blinders on. Since the same thing was reported from different sources by The New York Post, MSN, the UK's Daily Post, USA News, and many others, it makes your post silly and insignificant.

There is literally not one reason to toss pearls before swine. In other words we are beyond words. Ignore them and let them burn in hell.

OK, I see you have your blinders on. Since the same thing was reported from different sources by The New York Post, MSN, the UK's Daily Post, USA News, and many others, it makes your post silly and insignificant.
You have a point in here, other than carry the alt-right excuse/victim bucket? I mean seriously, if you are down to plumbing the Internet for some asshole's opinion that validates your narrative, you've kinda jumped the shark. :)

Um, yeah, didn't you guys say that about Ken Starr for 8 years, he was going to get the goods on Hillary and Bill any day now and.... 70 million dollars, all he found was a blow job!
Still bitterly clinging to that lie, I see. Well, you're stupid enough to be a Communist. You'll believe what you're told to believe.

Trump accuses Hillary Clinton campaign of TREASON after Special Counsel John Durham said they paid tech firm to hack into his White House and Trump Tower servers to find Russia links

By James Gordon For Dailymail.com
00:01 13 Feb 2022, updated 15:12 13 Feb 2022

Hillary Clinton's lawyers worked to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers
Claim was made in John Durham's investigation which brought charges against an FBI attorney and a former Hilary Clinton campaign worker
Donald Trump reacted furiously on Saturday, saying those involved were guilty of treason
He also added that such behavior would previously have resulted in execution
Durham was appointed by then-Attorney General William Barr to lead a review into the Russia investigation
Trump's most fervent supporters believe officials in the Obama administration looked to sabotage Trump's candidacy in 2016 and later his presidency
He said Durham's investigation would reveal the truth, but lamented that the findings did not come before his 2020 presidential election loss
Durham's investigation brought charges against an FBI attorney and a former Hilary Clinton campaign worker
It also led to the arrest of a Russian-born spy charged with lying to FBI agents
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials
After Mueller's investigation, Barr appointed Durham to investigate origins of the FBI's original Russia probe, which began in July 2016

Is there even a point to ever "debate" a leftist?
I don't know about your claim to debate a leftist. The only certainty to this thread is you are a partisan hack. Anyone who posts the links you have must be brainwashed, and incapable of providing probative evidence to support this claim.

I'd almost have to ask how old you are.

The way most sensible people remember it was that Ken Starr's creepy ass inquisition in the man's sex life was too much.
Yes, we know you're okay with the President lying under oath when you're told to be okay with it.

Um, yeah, didn't you guys say that about Ken Starr for 8 years, he was going to get the goods on Hillary and Bill any day now and.... 70 million dollars, all he found was a blow job!
And it wasn't a good one at that.

Forum List

Back