Dutch prosecutors mull criminal case over alleged Israel interference into ICC

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2024
Once again Israel's insidious tentacles are exposed to the world:

1728577378937.png

NOTE

Lawyers for the complainants argued in the submission that “Israel’s many attempts to influence, sabotage and stop the investigation constitute a direct violation of their [clients’] right to justice.”

They said Israel’s espionage against the ICC may have included breaches of Dutch criminal law as well as offences against the administration of justice under article 70 of the Rome Statute, the treaty that established the ICC.

The lawyers urged prosecutors to focus a case on senior members of the Israeli security apparatus for their alleged involvement in potentially criminal acts in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
As predicted 2,000 years ago, all nations are turning against Israel. And Israel will do anything, and everything to stay alive.
God Bless Israel.
It is Israel that turned against the world you dumbass, there's no shortage of Bible misinterpreters and fake Christians here.

It is Israel that turned against the world you dumbass, there's no shortage of Bible misinterpreters and fake Christians here.
Nope.
Israel is going after the terrorists that kill them and their children. Leave them the hell alone, and they will go right back to minding their own business.

No need to interpret what the Bible says. Just read it:
Zechariah 12:3–4, “I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

And the result:
Romans 8:31 What then shall we say of these things? If God be for us, who can be against us.

Israel will never cease to exist. God means what he says. And He says that Israel belongs to Him.

Yep

1728585025022.png

Israel is going after the terrorists that kill them and their children. Leave them the hell alone, and they will go right back to minding their own business.
They're lying though, that's the bit that's making you confused.
Zechariah 12:3–4, “I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.
Why do you think this pertains to physical Israel? did you never learn what a parable is?
And the result:
Romans 8:31 What then shall we say of these things? If God be for us, who can be against us.

Israel will never cease to exist. God means what he says. And He says that Israel belongs to Him.
It's a common mistake, failing to see spiritual truths and seeing only the physical, worldly. Like with the term "Jew" you do not understand what was written.

Nope.

And the result:

Here's a clue for you - what does an immovable "rock" symbolize in the New Testament? a literal rock? or...something else

He who has an ear, let him hear.

Last edited:
Their lying though, that's the bit that's making you confused
So they weren't attacked? There are no hostages? Are the dead merely a symbol?

Why do you think this pertains to physical Israel? did you never learn what a parable is?
Why on earth would you think it means anything but what it says? Why would you believe it is an exemplum? A parable is a short and simple story that teaches a religious or moral lesson.
It's a common mistake, failing to see spiritual truths and seeing only the physical, worldly. Like with the term "Jew" you do not understand what was written

I understand enough to know that God will keep the promises that He made to Abraham. That He is going to restore Israel to its original borders. That Christ will reside in and place His kingdom in David's city of Jerusalem. And that God himself will descend to Israel.

Revelation 21:1-27 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.​

^ none of which qualifies as a parable...

Last edited:
Here's a clue for you - what does an immovable "rock" symbolize in the New Testament? a literal rock? or...something else

He who has an ear, let him hear.
Rock is used 143 times in the Bible, with various meanings according to context. When the Pharisee picked up a rock to stone someone, parable or big stone? If I say, "Bob is as strong as a bull." does that make Bob a bull, or a short story, or is it a comparison of strength?

In this case it is a description, not a parable. Concentrate more on the adjective that describes the rock. It is immovable. And the rock is a description, referring to Israel. It means Israel is not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Thou shall not kill - odd how people who claim to understand the Bible don't have a clue what it says.
Question: When attacked by an enemy is it better to kill the enemy, be condemned by some of the world & live or better to not kill the enemy, be praised by much of the world & be dead? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Thou shall not kill - odd how people who claim to understand the Bible don't have a clue what it says.
Is that a commandment for mankind, or is God tethered to it also, because He dropped people on the spot. What happened when Joshua went up against Jericho? How many men did Samson kill with a jawbone? How many died when Moses raised his arm?

Last edited:
Question: When attacked by an enemy is it better to kill the enemy, be condemned by some of the world & live or better to not kill the enemy, be praised by much of the world & be dead? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
Ask God, not me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back