DWAC (Trump) Stock

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Dwac stock had a nearly 100% increase in a day recently .. going up to about $72 a share from 36.

It’s cooled down to around $60. But the question is, is this a good stock to buy now?? will it have another surge perhaps if Trump gets elected in November?

I remember looking at this stock a few days ago thinking I should buy it. Well I missed out on it.

Dwac stock had a nearly 100% increase in a day recently .. going up to about $72 a share from 36.

It’s cooled down to around $60. But the question is, is this a good stock to buy now?? will it have another surge perhaps if Trump gets elected in November?

I remember looking at this stock a few days ago thinking I should buy it. Well I missed out on it.
I've always heard "buy low and sell high"! If it's already high.................

Maybe it will keep going up... IDK! But the higher it has already gone up, the farther it has potential to fall.

I've always heard "buy low and sell high"! If it's already high.................

Maybe it will keep going up... IDK! But the higher it has already gone up, the farther it has potential to fall.
Well noted. I was considering buying it at $75 a share. Thankfully I didn’t. I had a feeling that it would go down.

Let’s see how the stock performs in the next few days

I feel that the next bump would happen sometime in the summer or perhaps if Trump gets elected.

No, it won't be a good stock to buy because the company doesn't make money.

I know you don't understand how this works, Feoder, not being from a capitalist country.

Social Media companies make money by selling advertising, and getting a certain number of views on that advertising.

Facebook, for instance, has 2.9 Billion users and generates 32 BILLION in revenues.

Truth social has 490,000 users and generates 3.5 million in revenues while taking 49 million in losses.

So even if people tune in for the "Did you see the crazy thing Trump said today", no one wants to put their ads next to the Crazy Thing Trump said today.

/——/ It’s never too late. I held DWAC for a year and they switched to DJT yesterday. If I were you, I’d start off with 10 shares and slowly add shares if the stock holds. Once you have 100 shares, write cover calls out of the money. Use those premiums to buy additional shares.

trump will be droppin g a big chunk as soon as the board approves. that should depress this worthless paper .

compare djt to reddit, which also went public this week.

trump will be droppin g a big chunk as soon as the board approves. that should depress this worthless paper .

compare djt to reddit, which also went public this week.
/——/ Why would he do that? It’s his platform. Geeeze get over your TDS.

/——/ It’s never too late. I held DWAC for a year and they switched to DJT yesterday. If I were you, I’d start off with 10 shares and slowly add shares if the stock holds. Once you have 100 shares, write cover calls out of the money. Use those premiums to buy additional shares.
I’m not aware of that type of stock lingo

“Cover calls “ I will have to look that one up.

But I can afford to pump five or 10 K into the stock. My other stocks have been doing well.

I generally have been buying stocks and sometimes placing a loss on it. That’s generally all I know with regards to buying and selling.

But I want to be careful, because for me, this can be perhaps addicting if that’s the word to use. I’ve seen a number of companies come across my mind, and I feel the need to buy a bunch of shares on all of them.

Anyway I think Dwac now trading as DJT on the market, has some serious potential. At least one or two more big-time money pumps. But I am no expert on the subject but that’s what I feel is going to happen. Just wait for the radical left to do something stupid and that’s probably going to cause another money pump for the Trump stock.

I’m not aware of that type of stock lingo

“Cover calls “ I will have to look that one up.

But I can afford to pump five or 10 K into the stock. My other stocks have been doing well.

I generally have been buying stocks and sometimes placing a loss on it. That’s generally all I know with regards to buying and selling.

But I want to be careful, because for me, this can be perhaps addicting if that’s the word to use. I’ve seen a number of companies come across my mind, and I feel the need to buy a bunch of shares on all of them.

Anyway I think Dwac now trading as DJT on the market, has some serious potential. At least one or two more big-time money pumps. But I am no expert on the subject but that’s what I feel is going to happen. Just wait for the radical left to do something stupid and that’s probably going to cause another money pump for the Trump stock.
/——/ I use covered calls to generate weekly income while still holding the stock. It’s like owning a rental property that generates rent income for you.

/——/ Why would he do that? It’s his platform. Geeeze get over your TDS.

which is how he knows it is worthless.

Based on stock valuation TS and Reddit hold the same value, even though Redit had almost 200 times as much revenue last year than TS.

Also, a great way for someone to have some control over Trump. By up as ton of this stock and then threaten to sell it all, crashing the stock, before Trump can dump his in 6 months.

which is how he knows it is worthless.

Based on stock valuation TS and Reddit hold the same value, even though Redit had almost 200 times as much revenue last year than TS.

Also, a great way for someone to have some control over Trump. By up as ton of this stock and then threaten to sell it all, crashing the stock, before Trump can dump his in 6 months.
/——/ OK, time will tell.

Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Tesla- they all lost money for years before they turned a profit. Market didn't seem to mind that much...

At $66, Trump's 79 million shares are worth $5.2 Billion.

There is something like 30 million shares available for trading. I read that by tomorrow, the short-sellers will need to buy aprox. 500,000 shares to hedge their shorts. That will drive the price higher...

Very speculative as an investment IMO but I am glad that it provides a financial boon to Trump. He is spending a fortune on lawyers due to the Stalinist Democrats attacking him with their armies of lawyers and lawsuits.

/----/ Both the stock and the warrants are up 15% today.

Very speculative as an investment IMO but I am glad that it provides a financial boon to Trump. He is spending a fortune on lawyers due to the Stalinist Democrats attacking him with their armies of lawyers and lawsuits.

It does not give him a boon unless it holds it value for the next 6 months as he cannot sell till then

No, it won't be a good stock to buy because the company doesn't make money.

I know you don't understand how this works, Feoder, not being from a capitalist country.

Social Media companies make money by selling advertising, and getting a certain number of views on that advertising.

Facebook, for instance, has 2.9 Billion users and generates 32 BILLION in revenues.

Truth social has 490,000 users and generates 3.5 million in revenues while taking 49 million in losses.

So even if people tune in for the "Did you see the crazy thing Trump said today", no one wants to put their ads next to the Crazy Thing Trump said today.
but the media company who bought a huge stake is taking it into broadcast and other avenues to make another Fox news type Conservative outlet, so the bet is on how big this little media company can get and be.
Disclosure: I have no investment stake in the company.

Forum List

Back