Dying Young..

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
Of course it's the jab.... but this serial killer runt got an extra $10 million out of the scam, so it was kind of worth it.... hmm?

fauci serial killer.jpg

I’m thinking it’s the Culture of Extremes that I see so much in our young folks today.

Whether it’s drugs, alcohol, food, health, sports, work, crime, etc… these young people don’t seem to be able to balance their lives. Instead they take their interests to the most extreme levels, often ignoring the most basic safety warnings and common sense, putting themselves in harm’s way, unnecessarily.

^Wondering WHY? What the Hell is going on?
could it be those 'shots' they tried so Hard to force on us maybe?
we need to compare the average of 3 yrs before covid, of how many people died under 40 in any given year and by ALL causes.say 2020, 2019, 2018

then we need to compare it to 2023

2024 will be a key yr to compare this....2023 is a little too early

Nope it is not the shot. It is opium. The scurge of the planet. It is the stupid ass cell phone. Connected to everything and connected to nothing. Real human non digital interaction is needed for mental health. A million dating apps and people have less success than before the app. The young people do not know how to be with people in real life. 30 to forty percent of males between ages 18 to 30 are either virgin or have not had sex in the past year. I call that a big fat failure in the dating department. 24 hour a day news cycle in which the human mind is subjected to the worst of news available. You are pummeled with it creating depression, fear, and paranoia. Complete and total disconnect from nature for most people. Most people spend little to no time out doors and little to no time with other people. This rots the body and soul. Nearly complete disregard to manners in public making being with people miserable. Trillions of Karen video out there. Dumb ass mofo every where you go trying to tell adults what to do and how to behave when they are the ones needing the lesson. This is why I spend nearly every waking hour hunting and fishing. No fucking Karen's in the woods or 20 miles out on the water. Do I even need to speak about diet? Ya, bad shit on the horizon. I suppose it is easy to name some stupid ass non existent conspiracy for your problems. It's a shit load easier than realizing you are bringing it on your self. Just go ahead and blame others while your fat miserable ass sits around and does nothing but complain. Or you could get off that fucking couch go outside be active and live again.

There's zero evidence for this. Statistically, people who got their vaccines were more likely to survive COVID than those who did not. Now that it's endemic, perhaps getting vaccinated has less importance but that'll time time and data to sort out.

But the idea that shots caused a surge in death is ridiculously stupid.

There's zero evidence for this. Statistically, people who got their vaccines were more likely to survive COVID than those who did not. Now that it's endemic, perhaps getting vaccinated has less importance but that'll time time and data to sort out.

But the idea that shots caused a surge in death is ridiculously stupid.
Hmm.. Not based on the Info I have seen

Hmm.. Not based on the Info I have seen

Yeah well whatever...believe what you want and read whatever sources you want. Real research indicates that, as a group, those who got the shot(s) were statistically better off than those who did not. Less likely to get COVID. Less likely to die of it. Less likely to be hospitalized. Less likely to have long-COVID or severe complications post-infection.

That advantage probably did diminish somewhat after the newer Omicron variants appeared, but there's certainly no evidence that getting the shot caused widescale harm. Did it harm a relatively small percentage of people who were jabbed? Sure, I believe that - no vaccine, no medicine is completely risk-free. But overall, there's nothing wrong with the vaccines.

Yeah well whatever...believe what you want and read whatever sources you want. Real research indicates that, as a group, those who got the shot(s) were statistically better off than those who did not. Less likely to get COVID. Less likely to die of it. Less likely to be hospitalized. Less likely to have long-COVID or severe complications post-infection.

That advantage probably did diminish somewhat after the newer Omicron variants appeared, but there's certainly no evidence that getting the shot caused widescale harm. Did it harm a relatively small percentage of people who were jabbed? Sure, I believe that - no vaccine, no medicine is completely risk-free. But overall, there's nothing wrong with the vaccines.
Well, no shot(s) for me and I am Just Fine..
I do however Know some who got the shot(s) who are Not

The movement of Pure ones gains momentum with active Deniers looking more and more like lonely pieces of scum floating on otherwise pure sparkling water .

Well, no shot(s) for me and I am Just Fine..
I do however Know some who got the shot(s) who are Not

I'm glad you're fine, but anecdotes are not evidence. I personally know of nobody who has died of COVID but that doesn't change the fact probably more than 1 million in this country have.

So Neil is OK after all , but presumably is on limited time . Which songs do you like best , OP? An OK guy for a Canadian . Better than that fucking Bryan Adams

it's the shots alright.. :113:

Forum List

Back