Dylan Mulvaney: love him or hate him, you have to admit..

Dylan Mulvaney, hate her or detest her
[ 😎😜 ] — one thing you must admit, she is a he.

Apparently to you black on black violence doesn't matter.
Black Lives Don't Matter. BLDM.
It doesn't matter how slow I type, you still are too thick to understand the difference between gang members killing each other and their collateral damage, and lone shooters killing innocents in schools, offices, supermarkets.

Why are you so stupid? Tennessee education?

Your latest “girl”friend.
Shitty Lawyer has thoughts.
4i6Ckte.gif

Synthaholic knows exactly who Dylan Mulvaney is. Probably a charter member of his fan club. Synth is paid by the Biden White House to troll forums and derail threads.

Most Democrats are praying to their two-spirit gods that Biden will die or be primaried off the television screen taking the little pirate girl with her. But the WH staff, and his cabinet members are desperately looking for ways to prop him up, knowing that Bernie or Gavin will replace them immediately. So they hire "influencers" like Synth, who is almost as bad at it as Dylan.

Synthaholic knows exactly who Dylan Mulvaney is. Probably a charter member of his fan club. Synth is paid by the Biden White House to troll forums and derail threads.

Most Democrats are praying to their two-spirit gods that Biden will die or be primaried off the television screen taking the little pirate girl with her. But the WH staff, and his cabinet members are desperately looking for ways to prop him up, knowing that Bernie or Gavin will replace them immediately. So they hire "influencers" like Synth, who is almost as bad at it as Dylan.
I am a God here at USMB.

There are plenty of trannies who are promoted as influencers, and most MAGAs I know just roll their eyes about it, and change the channel. There is a reason why this Dude is different. A couple, actually.

Primarily, it is that Dylan is not a "transwoman," he is a "transgirl." He is a grown man whose schtick is titilate closet gay pedophiles with a campy imitation of a twelve year old girl, or possibly a woman with the mind of twelve year old. He's Pee-Wee Herman in drag.

By Demologic, the fact that he "identifies" as a twelve year old girl, means that he is a twelve year old girl. In reality, he is a grown man, so it would be perfectly legal and nobodies business if you or anyone else were to have sex with him, Whether he stayed in character would be between the two of you. But the implication is that little girls and little transgirls are acceptable objects of grown men's sexual fantasies.

Also, since he is a twelve year old girl, Demologic is that he must be welcomed into middle school sports and the girls locker room.

What other transfolk have MAGAs been outraged about? Let's see if you can identify the common thread:

Jazz Jennings. No one is outraged at Jazz Jennings, we are very sorry for him. His mental disorders have been exploited, and he has been surgically altered so that his mother can famewhore. Book publishers and "The Learning Channel" have gleefully profitted from his life as it spirals downward. He's 23 now, and morbidly obese due to binge eating disorder. He should be on suicide watch, and inpatient therapy, but the people around him are too invested in his not getting better.

The kid that Curried Goats like to post videos of who is a fourteen year old boy being fed hormones in order to resemble a twelve year old girl.

The "boy in a skirt" who raped a female in the girls bathroom of one school, was quietly transferred to another school and did the same there.

You see the common thread now? Can you articulate it, or will you feign ignorance like that idiot?

RuPaul? I don't know if he's a singer or comedian or has a cooking show. I've just seen the name and his picture. Don't care. Doesn't affect me. For years, I assumed Lady Gaga was trans, just from the name. Didn't care. Didn't care when I fount out she's a she. I saw "La Cage aux Folles" in the original French when I was nineteen, about the time I saw Rocky Horror. Thought the first was mildly funny and the second was a scream. Why was I not offended? Because they could truthfully say:

No children were harmed in the making of this film.

Hey! Democrats! Leave them kids alone!
See there you go Seymour. Your bigot friends aren't doing subtle anymore. You have to go full bigot with them or they're going to chew your ass up. 😄

See there you go Seymour. Your bigot friends aren't doing subtle anymore. You have to go full bigot with them or they're going to chew your ass up. 😄
I don't care what any Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, or apolitical person thinks about my views. My views are my views, arrived at through truth-finding, research and rational analysis.

I don't care what any Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, or apolitical person thinks about my views. My views are my views, arrived at through truth-finding, research and rational analysis.
Sure they. Truth that no one in the medical or scientific community agrees with. Your own special snowflake truth. Good for you little Seymy. 😄

It doesn't matter how slow I type, you still are too thick to understand the difference between gang members killing each other and their collateral damage, and lone shooters killing innocents in schools, offices, supermarkets.
Of course we know the difference. Less than 1% of all killings in the US are the result of the so-called "mass shooting" events. Tell me why the multiple deaths and shooting EVERY SINGLE WEEK in Chicago are completely ignored by you and all the other Democrat minions?

Why are you so stupid? Tennessee education?
No. I was educated in California and Montana.

Problem with you is you think 6 murders by a white assailant matters more that 500 being shot and killed annually on the streets of Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore, D.C., Philly, Memphis, or Houston.

At the same time you turn around and ignore the dead and try to support the assailant because she's a Tranny.

Just pull figures out of your ass. I'm confident you won't feel a thing.
I was, as always, being "conservative". Anneuser-Bush shares lost over $6 billion in one week. Notice how I was able to reply without a junior high school level personal attack? You should try it sometime.

No. I was educated in California and Montana.

Problem with you is you think 6 murders by a white assailant matters more that 500 being shot and killed annually on the streets of Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore, D.C., Philly, Memphis, or Houston.

At the same time you turn around and ignore the dead and try to support the assailant because she's a Tranny.
I don't support the shooter. And if you want to stop gang shootings in Chicago then stop easy sales of guns right over the border in Indiana.

I was, as always, being "conservative". Anneuser-Bush shares lost over $6 billion in one week. Notice how I was able to reply without a junior high school level personal attack? You should try it sometime.

Fake news. They don't look like they're suffering one bit.

1681679723523.png

I don't support the shooter. And if you want to stop gang shootings in Chicago then stop easy sales of guns right over the border in Indiana.
In your dreams.

Want to stop the shootings, change the culture.

Forum List

Back