Dylan Mulvaney: love him or hate him, you have to admit..

If not for this forum I would not have even known they existed or that the single offending can of beer existed.
This forum is the only thing standing between you and abject ignorance?

Fascinating.

Btw -- you said "they". You do realize there is only one Dylan Mulvaney, don't you?

Maybe this will be Budwiser's next spokeswoman. "She" is a championship winning athlete! The LBGTQ+++ Community must be so proud!

1681610193711.png

A 29-year-old trans woman beat a 13-year-old girl to win first place in a women's skateboarding competition in New York.

Ricci Tres, who was born male but who now identifies as a woman, won the Boardr Open, a street skateboarding contest that is open to all participants at all skill levels but which is split into male and female contests.

Tres, who hails from Los Angeles, won the women's title and a prize of $500 while 13-year-old Shiloh Catori of Tampa, Florida came in second taking home $250.

Shiloh came first at last year's event, winning the top prize.

Out of the six competitors, four were under the age of 17, including a 10-year-old girl, Juri Iikura, who came fifth.

Before Tres's victory, Sports Illustrated and The Boardr sponsor Red Bull published stories which strongly-suggest skateboarders who've gone through male puberty - such as Tres - have inherent advantages over female rivals.

Last year, Sports Illustrated reported on efforts to popularize skateboarding among women and said that 'men's best tricks tend to be more powerful than women's,' at the 2020 Olympics, meaning they achieved better scores.

The magazine explained that men and women are scored using exactly the same criteria, with no weighting to address the natural disadvantage women face.

Many female skaters' lower levels of strength meant they couldn't pull off the same complex stunts. They tended to achieve lower results, which they admitted to finding disheartening.

Sure, if not knowing who some random person is abject ignorance.
Earth to fake libertarian -- you just said that you DO know who this person is because of USMB, so you know full well it is a guy pretending to be a 12 year old girl.

Your choice of pronoun was quite intentionally woke.

Earth to libertarian -- you just said that you DO know who this person is because of USMB, so you know full well it is a guy pretending to be a 12 year old girl.

Yes, but according to you not knowing that is "abject ignorance".

I do not agree that anyone that does not know who this person is lives in abject ignorance as you proclaimed.

The person that triggered a billion dollar loss with a single commercial. There fixed it for ya.

The millions of triggered MAGA lead to that.

In six months you all will have been outraged by a dozen different things and Bud Light will be just fine

Earth to fake libertarian -- you just said that you DO know who this person is because of USMB, so you know full well it is a guy pretending to be a 12 year old girl.

Your choice of pronoun was quite intentionally woke.

Pretends to be a Christian, invokes Odin in blessing and prayer.

Bad troll, is GG. Bad.

The millions of triggered MAGA lead to that.

In six months you all will have been outraged by a dozen different things and Bud Light will be just fine
There are plenty of trannies who are promoted as influencers, and most MAGAs I know just roll their eyes about it, and change the channel. There is a reason why this Dude is different. A couple, actually.

Primarily, it is that Dylan is not a "transwoman," he is a "transgirl." He is a grown man whose schtick is titilate closet gay pedophiles with a campy imitation of a twelve year old girl, or possibly a woman with the mind of twelve year old. He's Pee-Wee Herman in drag.

By Demologic, the fact that he "identifies" as a twelve year old girl, means that he is a twelve year old girl. In reality, he is a grown man, so it would be perfectly legal and nobodies business if you or anyone else were to have sex with him, Whether he stayed in character would be between the two of you. But the implication is that little girls and little transgirls are acceptable objects of grown men's sexual fantasies.

Also, since he is a twelve year old girl, Demologic is that he must be welcomed into middle school sports and the girls locker room.

What other transfolk have MAGAs been outraged about? Let's see if you can identify the common thread:

Jazz Jennings. No one is outraged at Jazz Jennings, we are very sorry for him. His mental disorders have been exploited, and he has been surgically altered so that his mother can famewhore. Book publishers and "The Learning Channel" have gleefully profitted from his life as it spirals downward. He's 23 now, and morbidly obese due to binge eating disorder. He should be on suicide watch, and inpatient therapy, but the people around him are too invested in his not getting better.

The kid that Curried Goats like to post videos of who is a fourteen year old boy being fed hormones in order to resemble a twelve year old girl.

The "boy in a skirt" who raped a female in the girls bathroom of one school, was quietly transferred to another school and did the same there.

You see the common thread now? Can you articulate it, or will you feign ignorance like that idiot?

RuPaul? I don't know if he's a singer or comedian or has a cooking show. I've just seen the name and his picture. Don't care. Doesn't affect me. For years, I assumed Lady Gaga was trans, just from the name. Didn't care. Didn't care when I fount out she's a she. I saw "La Cage aux Folles" in the original French when I was nineteen, about the time I saw Rocky Horror. Thought the first was mildly funny and the second was a scream. Why was I not offended? Because they could truthfully say:

No children were harmed in the making of this film.

Hey! Democrats! Leave them kids alone!

No. That's not correct.
There's a mass-murder in Chicago and other Blue cities every week, but the media refuses to cover them.
Gang wars are not the same as lone shooters who enter schools, offices, supermarkets to gun down as many innocent people as they can.

I shouldn't have to actually explain that distinction, but you are a Trumper. 🙄

I couldn't care less who or what Bud Light puts on their beer cases. This is just the latest example of "Go Woke Go Broke" by corporations getting political.

This whole fucking thing is about who or what Bud Light puts on their beer cans.

Now you want to deny this?

Their stockholders should sue them for not giving a heads up before the trashed their own brand.

This whole fucking thing is about who or what Bud Light puts on their beer cans.

Now you want to deny this?
This whole fucking thing is about Bud Light making a colossally stupid decision that cost their company billions. You claim that it was a good decision because it "triggered" MAGA.

This whole fucking thing is about Bud Light making a colossally stupid decision that cost their company billions. You claim that it was a good decision because it "triggered" MAGA.

I did not say it was a good decision. I just said in 6 months nobody will remember it.

I personally have enjoyed watching all your heads explode but I could not care less about Bud

Forum List

Back